LMAO No Wonder Dana Was Mad

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free
edited February 2013 in Outside the UFC
It's basically TUF on steroids and Bellator has assembled a League of DW Haters as coaches.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Randy-Couture-Greg-Jackson-Frank-Shamrock-Joe-Warren-to-Coach-Teams-on-Bellator-Reality-Show-49783
Post edited by the_enigma on

Tagged:

Comments

• MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    edited February 2013
    the winner gets 100k....wtf thats more money than fighters on a whole card of bellator makes.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    wonder if there's any sort of repercussions for Greg Jackson and his "fighters"
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    Legit
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free
    Bellator is officially the WCW of MMA.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    cant wait to see Randy...and his other show...rescueing MMA Gyms B-) ...lol
  • Bellator is trolling the UFC hard
    what i think...is we have a bunch of Dana nuthuggers B-) ...
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Dana white haters as coaches, it's a perfect way of putting it and now I think about it, its pretty funny.

Wonder how lesser quality this will be
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    Jbrahams said:

Dana white haters as coaches, it's a perfect way of putting it and now I think about it, its pretty funny.

Wonder how lesser quality this will be

i think this show will head to The Peoples Choice award B-)
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    It's a good idea and having 4 big names is another plus.I only feel for the guys on Shamrock's team ,he is a bit of a head case.The prize money is not too bad,the UFC only offers a contract to get anything.You do the entire reality show for the UFC and get nothing,at least this way they get 100k for winning.The contracts will of course come afterwards ,i am quite sure the winner will do quite well.

The UFC's version is like ,thanks guys for making us money and helping to market our business...for FREE !.

I feel Bellator is fighting against the UFC,it is just too bad they don't have the money/clout the UFC does because imo,MANY other people could do this business MUCH better than the mafia boys and Dana.The ONLY reason the UFC still exists under this regime is >>>CREDIT and they were given lots of it.It bought them the time needed to see this sport mildly recognized in the media.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    zaksame said:

It's a good idea and having 4 big names is another plus.I only feel for the guys on Shamrock's team ,he is a bit of a head case.The prize money is not too bad,the UFC only offers a contract to get anything.You do the entire reality show for the UFC and get nothing,at least this way they get 100k for winning.The contracts will of course come afterwards ,i am quite sure the winner will do quite well.

The UFC's version is like ,thanks guys for making us money and helping to market our business...for FREE !.

I feel Bellator is fighting against the UFC,it is just too bad they don't have the money/clout the UFC does because imo,MANY other people could do this business MUCH better than the mafia boys and Dana.The ONLY reason the UFC still exists under this regime is >>>CREDIT and they were given lots of it.It bought them the time needed to see this sport mildly recognized in the media.

don't the TUF winners get a 6 figure contract?
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,619Free
    Who wants to win a spot in a Bellator tournament? They regularly give spots to cans in those things, hardly a reward. Give the winner a shitle tot.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    TUF1 said:

Jbrahams said:

zaksame said:

6 figure contract
    Money for finishes
    25k for fight, knock out, and submission of the season
    and they get to join the UFC... not Bellator :)

Who is the all time best TUF winner?
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

TUF1 said:

Jbrahams said:

zaksame said:

6 figure contract
    Money for finishes
    25k for fight, knock out, and submission of the season
    and they get to join the UFC... not Bellator :)

Who is the all time best TUF winner?
    Most likely Evans.

Pretty sure most the guys going for this will of some point tried out and failed to get on tuf.
    zaksame said:

The majority owner of Bellator is Viacom. Viacom's net worth is 5 Billion dollars. The UFC's net worth in 2008 was 1 billion. Now Viacom has their hands into all kinds of different businesses so they can't spend all of that on Bellator but they are not hurting money wise.
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    Greg Jackson's stock just went up and down at the same time.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i bet dana will throw a hissyfit and ban greg jackson from cornering fighters in the ufc.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car