Who else is pissed about missing more great fights because of FUEL TV.

OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
The next Fuel (Faags Using Eye Liner) card looks awesome and I'm ready to punch babies and/or kittens over it. Yes I'm gotten to. Yes my jimmies are rustled to the point of rash status.

Barao vs Macdonald (basically a title fight). Dammit! Dustin vs Cub. Dammit! (Ive already missed a great Diamond fight because of this BS). Gunnar Nelson- heard so much about the guy on here but have never seen him fight. Guess that will continue. Ryan Jimmo- been following him since he fought Soakajew (sp lol) but haven't yet seen him fight in the UFC. Guess that will continue.

I really hate being out of the loop on details of fights because well, its fun to argue, and if you don't have your facts straight you get owned.

I happen to like Comcast Cable and think its a little ridiculous that I would have to switch cable providers just for this retarded limited access channel.

I know Fuel is merging into a new channel in the near future and I pray Dana doesn't make the same mistake twice.

I cant be alone in hating the concept of showing UFC events (with big fights) on a limited access channel.
Post edited by Omoplataypus on
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR CORMIER
!!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
1. GSP
2. Ryan LaFlare
3. Other people"
I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

Comments