Who else is pissed about missing more great fights because of FUEL TV.

OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
The next Fuel (Faags Using Eye Liner) card looks awesome and I'm ready to punch babies and/or kittens over it. Yes I'm gotten to. Yes my jimmies are rustled to the point of rash status.

Barao vs Macdonald (basically a title fight). Dammit! Dustin vs Cub. Dammit! (Ive already missed a great Diamond fight because of this BS). Gunnar Nelson- heard so much about the guy on here but have never seen him fight. Guess that will continue. Ryan Jimmo- been following him since he fought Soakajew (sp lol) but haven't yet seen him fight in the UFC. Guess that will continue.

I really hate being out of the loop on details of fights because well, its fun to argue, and if you don't have your facts straight you get owned.

I happen to like Comcast Cable and think its a little ridiculous that I would have to switch cable providers just for this retarded limited access channel.

I know Fuel is merging into a new channel in the near future and I pray Dana doesn't make the same mistake twice.

I cant be alone in hating the concept of showing UFC events (with big fights) on a limited access channel.
Post edited by Omoplataypus on
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR CORMIER
!!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
1. GSP
2. Ryan LaFlare
3. Other people
I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Comments

• Why don't you just obtain the event a day after? You will find it if you look...... I would say I hate fuel...... But i got it....and I swear it's only good for the UFC...
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free

Why don't you just obtain the event a day after? You will find it if you look...... I would say I hate fuel...... But i got it....and I swear it's only good for the UFC...

What exactly are you referring to with "obtain the event a day after?"

Is it on Youtube or something?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• Torrents.
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?

Torrents.

Dont have much experience with torrent sites and thats like watching a football game or basketball game after its already aired IMO. Kills a lot of the live event excitement for me. I enjoy participating in the event threads too.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• Understandable but end of the day If you want to watch it that might be your only option.....

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Understandable but end of the day If you want to watch it that might be your only option.....

no my young jedi...lol...forsake torrents
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    that's like saying you hate that good fights are on a PPV and you don't want to pay $50 for them...
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    I wouldn't recommend streaming it live for no cost because that would only save you time switching cable providers.
  • I'm glad I get all the free events and prelims with my cable and I only buy the main events that appeal to me such as the last event. I did t get 155 nor did. Watch it......

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    TGFT thank god for torrents
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
    edited February 2013
    Jbrahams said:

that's like saying you hate that good fights are on a PPV and you don't want to pay $50 for them...

No its not at all. When did I mention money? The whole annoyance is that I CAN'T get the Fuel fights unless I switch cable providers, not that I WON'T pay for the channel itself.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Don't they show these cards on ufc tv?

Torrents.

Dont have much experience with torrent sites and thats like watching a football game or basketball game after its already aired IMO. Kills a lot of the live event excitement for me. I enjoy participating in the event threads too.
    in that case you have two options:

a) watch live with medium-quality via stream
    b) don't use the internet before you download and watch it in the day after. sometimes i do that, but it's hard to stay away from spoiler lol

Ive tried to go onto FuelTV.com and stream them before but I couldnt get it to work (if thats what you're referring to). Got the FuelTV app on my phone but its basically useless.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    I have fuel so i wont miss ****
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1

I have fuel so i wont miss ****

Thanks for your incredible insight on the matter.

Anyways, Ive attempted to stream Fuel cards before but kept running into sites that wanted me to do all this survey nonsense. It seems as though I'm not as good with the streamage as you guys. How do you find a legit stream in the sea of BS?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• im more pissed at the UFC for not match making better fights !!

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    My jimmies are rustled regarding FUEL TV.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users
    I just got Dish about a week ago so Im good to go. \:D/
  • TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    edited February 2013
    I can't get Fuel either without putting a junk dish on my house and I refuse to do that. So I say screw it and still watch the fights.
    Post edited by TinychatBtarrdz on
    text
    I was even further perturbed to discover that the card after Barao vs Macdonald is also on Fuel. Wtf man I want to see that Silva-Stan fight.

Dana, y u no like Comcast?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,828Free
    Comcast sucks
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,398Free
    I have Fuel Tv

I could of swore I had Fuel TV as well when I had Comcast? Comcast doesn't provide Fuel Tv period? Or you have to pay extra for it monthly?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,681Free
    :(

All i know is when fuel turns into that new station it better become free.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Lots of illegal streaming sites, use one.

Lots of illegal streaming sites, use one.

Gimmie one. All the ones I tried wanted me to do stupid surveys.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• PoloRidah said:

I have Fuel Tv

I could of swore I had Fuel TV as well when I had Comcast? Comcast doesn't provide Fuel Tv period? Or you have to pay extra for it monthly?

They don't offer it period in my area. Not sure about the rest of the country but by seeing other people's posts I don't believe they offer it anywhere.
    text
    Can someone please post or PM me a reliable site to stream this card from. Im getting desperate.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,398Free
    edited February 2013
    I'm pretty sure that will get you banned real quick.

You don't have any friends that have Fuel?
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

I'm pretty sure that will get you banned real quick.

You don't have any friends that have Fuel?

PM me then.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• WhittyWhitty Posts: 1Elite
    I dont understand why Fox doesnt replay Fuel events on the FSN channels after it airs live on fuel!! I mean they show FOX and FX cards on Fox sports Net. I guess it makes too much sense to do that