No No No No Wanderlei !!

KcEnRuYTcetoRpKcEnRuYTcetoRp Posts: 42Free
dont try to pump people up for werdum vs. cain .... you seem to think his stand-up is enough to handle cain NO !!

you also seem to think werdum would easily catch cain in ground game.. NO !!

what if he Overeem's him and decides not to go to the ground ??

werdum is an over-sized Nog can and his weka stand-up along with falling to the ground in every event is gonna lure a ju-jitsu match your wrong !! and your game plan is old and exposed .. wanderlie your old and its nice to back your country and their fighters but at least pick more likely ones ..
Tagged:

Comments

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    wow lol,

Werdum has made major, major improvements in his standup....his ground game is also some of the best in the divison. I would definitely have Cain as a major favorite but Werdum is dangerous anywhere he goes these days.
  • Werdum was scared of and not t mention had nothing on Overeem;s stand-up game .. all he wanted to do was lay down

If you cant come at a man full force and impose your game then WTF are you doing fighting for a title ??

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    What a **** stupid thread.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,665Free
    Personally I think it would be an incredible fight! I would love to see it. You got to remember, sure he was KO'd by Junior, but Werdum has a good chin, plus a really good gaurd
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

dont try to pump people up for werdum vs. cain .... you seem to think his stand-up is enough to handle cain NO !!
    T
    you also seem to think werdum would easily catch cain in ground game.. NO !!

what if he Overeem's him and decides not to go to the ground ??

werdum is an over-sized Nog can and his weka stand-up along with falling to the ground in every event is gonna lure a ju-jitsu match your wrong !! and your game plan is old and exposed .. wanderlie your old and its nice to back your country and their fighters but at least pick more likely ones ..

Though Werdum probably wouldnt beat Cain ,he isn't a can ,he sure beat the **** out of big country.His stand up is much improved.However he will probably lose the same way all guys lose to Cain.They can'y handle the pace.He's got the cardio of a welterweight.Cain wins using his wrestling as his main weapon ,so fighting a world jitz champ will be challenging at times.he may choose to stand more than usual.Werdum is no joke and spending substantial time on the mat with the guy is ultra risky.But until Cain ages or he gets caught with something big (like JDS DID) he's the guy to beat at heavyweight.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

wow lol,

Werdum has made major, major improvements in his standup....his ground game is also some of the best in the divison. I would definitely have Cain as a major favorite but Werdum is dangerous anywhere he goes these days.

Cain really might wanna stand more than he usually does.Werdums the scariest jitz HW in the world OF MMA (ARGUABLY)Mir ,Nog ,Struve,Barnett are also good.Werdum is a real concern for any Heavyweight Ground especially,and his Muey Thai is pretty sick of late
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Werdum is a very good fighter,don't underestimate him.His stand up is not great but his ground game is very good.

As witnessed by Cain exposing JDS as an extremely one dimensional counter striker,,WHY wouldn't Werdum deserve a shot and a chance?

JDS had absolutely NOTHING to fall back on when Cain overwhelmed him,at least Werdum has the ground game and WILL use it.

I have a feeling Cain will jump on him,then it is anyone's guess ,if he can clobber him on the ground or get tied up and finished or attempt to avoid and run.One thing for sure is if Werdum is able to make Cain afraid of the ground,it makes it a more interesting fight.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.