UFC P4P .. Jon Jones Wants #1 Position !!

KcEnRuYTcetoRpKcEnRuYTcetoRp Posts: 42Free

Sorry Jon Jones the only way your doing that is a real Super Fight !!

ANDERSON Vs. JON JONES !!

Dana Promised !! Pettis sent him a tweet ... LETS SEND DANA A MESSAGE !!

SILVA SUPER FIGHT !!

Tagged:

Comments

• I get great signal in the bathroom
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    TUF1 said:

Do you make a thread for every thought that pops into your head?

only when he's pooping
    Lulz
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    jones wants the p4p status and all time goat then he has to beat silva, pretty sure he knows this though.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    Jones will be dropping a few spots after Sonnen beats him.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• no way sonnen beats him .. he has no submission game and his stand up sucks .. so does his wrestling against Jones
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Either way Jones is maybe, only maybe top 10 p4p, top 5 = makes me laugh at how badly the UFC gets on it's knees for him, and gulps down.
  • TheMmaKnowItAllTheMmaKnowItAll Posts: 523Registered Users
    He only needs to beat cain Velasquez for the HW belt to become P4p number 1, he dosent need to fight Anderson to do it
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free

.. so does his wrestling against Jones

Oh I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you've already seen them fight.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free
    edited February 2013

He only needs to beat cain Velasquez for the HW belt to become P4p number 1, he dosent need to fight Anderson to do it

^This. All beating Silva could possibly prove is that Anderson isn't P4P No1. Jones needs to beat a great HW to prove he is.

Post edited by Birdhound on
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    cain isnt even a top 10 p4p he hasnt even defended his belt
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    JBJ is already P4P the greatest. He is young and has a long ways to go and is finishing his opponents. Silva is calling out Cung Lee and Rich Franklin to try to increase his chances of staying ahead of JBJ.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Funny no one realizes you actually need credentials to be considered anything. Jones has little. Aldo, Cruz, Barao on top of my head should be ahead of him. We can only hope Chael destroys him.
  • ostrobeshowostrobeshow Posts: 50Ultimate
    all of you jon jones haters... in the past 2 years he has beaten all of the TOP people in his division... Anderson has been busy fighting people that statistically are not the number 1 contender, or slow, awkward lhw fighters... jones is super talented, and is not scared to test himself... anderson doesnt want a test, he wants an easy W to keep his "legacy" unblemished... when he is asked if he wants to fight somebody that he knows might pose a threat to him he's all like [-( Why do you think he would rather have a "superfight" with GSP and not Jones... because he knows he will have a sizable and unfair reach and weight advantage over GSP, and because he knows that Jones would beat him, and his "legacy" is out the window...
    Attended UFC 88, 97, 111, 154, 158, and Fight Night 26 Boston. 171 NEXT!
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,681Free

all of you jon jones haters... in the past 2 years he has beaten all of the TOP people in his division... Anderson has been busy fighting people that statistically are not the number 1 contender, or slow, awkward lhw fighters... jones is super talented, and is not scared to test himself... anderson doesnt want a test, he wants an easy W to keep his "legacy" unblemished... when he is asked if he wants to fight somebody that he knows might pose a threat to him he's all like [-( Why do you think he would rather have a "superfight" with GSP and not Jones... because he knows he will have a sizable and unfair reach and weight advantage over GSP, and because he knows that Jones would beat him, and his "legacy" is out the window...

SIlva would beat SHogun ,Rampage, Rashad with ease. Jones would be a tough fight but I still see SIlva coming out on top.
  • ostrobeshowostrobeshow Posts: 50Ultimate

sIlva would beat SHogun ,Rampage, Rashad with ease. Jones would be a tough fight but I still see SIlva coming out on top.

its easy to say what he WOULD do, but until he HAS DONE IT, your argument is irrelevant.

Also, I dont think Jones would EASILY beat Silva, but I think he would, via ground and pound...
    Attended UFC 88, 97, 111, 154, 158, and Fight Night 26 Boston. 171 NEXT!

sIlva would beat SHogun ,Rampage, Rashad with ease. Jones would be a tough fight but I still see SIlva coming out on top.

its easy to say what he WOULD do, but until he HAS DONE IT, your argument is irrelevant.

Also, I dont think Jones would EASILY beat Silva, but I think he would, via ground and pound...
    How is it irrelevant....SIlva is a MW, not a LHW....why would he fight those guys.

He's beaten every top MW out there so your being really silly.
  • BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free
    edited February 2013

How is it irrelevant....SIlva is a MW, not a LHW....why would he fight those guys.

The argument is about P4P though, Silva is only fighting at MW because he knows he may actually lose to the top guys at LHW. Hes been ducking LHW for most of his career. Hes sitting in a division with no competition left and refuses to put the work in to gain the weight properly to fight at 205. Average weight of a 6"2 man is around 200lbs, so why is he fighting at 185? (and thats AVERAGE not average for an athlete). He knows he can coast at 185, and the UFC will hype him into some kind of superman for beating guys naturally smaller than him (or guys cuttting down coz they can't hang at 205). Silva is probably the most talented fighter in the UFC atm and he should grow some and fight at 205 end of story, until he does he doesn't belong on the P4P list at all IMO.

Post edited by Birdhound on
    Birdhound said:

The argument is about P4P though, Silva is only fighting at MW because he knows he may actually lose to the top guys at LHW. Hes been ducking LHW for most of his career. Hes sitting in a division with no competition left and refuses to put the work in to gain the weight properly to fight at 205. Average weight of a 6"2 man is around 200lbs, so why is he fighting at 185? (and thats AVERAGE not average for an athlete). He knows he can coast at 185, and the UFC will hype him into some kind of superman for beating guys naturally smaller than him (or guys cuttting down coz they can't hang at 205). Silva is probably the most talented fighter in the UFC atm and he should grow some and fight at 205 end of story, until he does he doesn't belong on the P4P list at all IMO.

Agreed!

• Healthy weight for a person that is 6'2" is 150-195lbs.
    text
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Birdhound said:

You made things up in your very first line. What proof do you have that Silva is not moving up because he is scared? He is the MW champ, he fights at MW.

MMA fans are so quick to try and move fighters to another division for no reason. This isn't Boxing where you gain 1lb and you've already moved up 3 weight classes.

Birdhound said:

You made things up in your very first line. What proof do you have that Silva is not moving up because he is scared? He is the MW champ, he fights at MW.

MMA fans are so quick to try and move fighters to another division for no reason. This isn't Boxing where you gain 1lb and you've already moved up 3 weight classes.
    In response to your "MMA fans are quick to move fighters to another division for no reason".......Uummm....Silva cleaned out is division AND fought at LHW with ease......so yeah, he should move up and have a run at it. It would do him wonders if he keeps destroying opponents at LHW, otherwise he just might be a tad nervous to take that risk?

can't tell if its Jones huggin or Silva hatin.

Either way its foolish to discredit anything that SIlva has done.
    ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

In response to your "MMA fans are quick to move fighters to another division for no reason".......Uummm....Silva cleaned out is division AND fought at LHW with ease......so yeah, he should move up and have a run at it. It would do him wonders if he keeps destroying opponents at LHW, otherwise he just might be a tad nervous to take that risk?

He hasn't cleaned his division out at all. There's at least 20 people at MW that he hasn't fought. There's no reason for ANY of these champs that are dominate to move up.
    edited February 2013

ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

He hasn't cleaned his division out at all. There's at least 20 people at MW that he hasn't fought. There's no reason for ANY of these champs that are dominate to move up.
    yea there is, people want to see great matchups instead of Silva and Jones dominate every single opponent that comes their way.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on

ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

yea there is, people want to see great matchups instead of Silva and Jones dominate every single opponent that comes their way.
    You're not going to get anything different if Silva moves to LHW. He runs through everyone likes he does at MW and Jones runs through him just like he runs through the rest of his LHW opponents.
    edited February 2013

ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

You're not going to get anything different if Silva moves to LHW. He runs through everyone likes he does at MW and Jones runs through him just like he runs through the rest of his LHW opponents.
    so this is a fight for GOAT....it should be the 1 fight everyone wants to see most. How could people say otherwise.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Sorry Jon Jones the only way your doing that is a real Super Fight !!

ANDERSON Vs. JON JONES !!

Dana Promised !! Pettis sent him a tweet ... LETS SEND DANA A MESSAGE !!

SILVA SUPER FIGHT !!

???????????????????????????WTF...DUDE...your retarded

ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

so this is a fight for GOAT....it should be the 1 fight everyone wants to see most. How could people say otherwise.
    GSP vs Silva would be much more competitive and is the more deserving fight for GOAT.

• ThePack19 said:

Birdhound said:

GSP vs Silva would be much more competitive and is the more deserving fight for GOAT.

Gsp isn't in the same league as Anderson and Jones, gsp isn't p4p.... He don't finish people to be a top p4p

(x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?