Edgar is strong for his size. Who has he not slammed?

KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
Just a random thought..

He dumped Aldo who stats are the best for TDD according to pre-fight analysis
He dumped Penn in the rematch, he dumped Maynard in the 2nd rematch, and some could say he dumped Bendo in there first bout from Bendo's guillotine attempt. I recall a slam against Griffin, but not sure about Sherk, Veach, Franca, Spencer, Bocek.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*

Comments

• jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free
    Frankie his def a powerful dude! have you ever seen his work out on youtube? its crazy!! he is very technical and very powerful
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Didn't slam Sherk but that's a dude that outwrestled Matt Hughes for two rounds

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • franky doesnt have what he used to when he first started ..

acting like clay guida isnt gonna win you a fight ..neither is getting kicked or punched .., let a lone a slam he was lucky to get
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

franky doesnt have what he used to when he first started ..

acting like clay guida isnt gonna win you a fight ..neither is getting kicked or punched .., let a lone a slam he was lucky to get

Tell that to Hioki
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,156Free
    His footwork def setup his takedowns. And I agree he is really strong for his size. When he manhandled Bendo in their first fight when Bendo initiated the grappling I was like woah, Frankie's wrestling is underrated. He's a very deceptive fighter.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    Frankie got destroyed in his last 3 fights. "FACT". He needs to fight at 125 to even have hand power, just because he can wrestle and is completely incapable of keeping a guy down, don't mean anything. Canedgar lol
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    He's strong but unfortunately he doesn't have power :( if only.....
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    edited February 2013

Frankie got destroyed in his last 3 fights. "FACT". He needs to fight at 125 to even have hand power, just because he can wrestle and is completely incapable of keeping a guy down, don't mean anything. Canedgar lol

No, not fact. Troll. Frankie's worst loss is the first Benson loss where he lost convincingly but did NOT get destroyed. The second Benson fight resulted in a questionable decision and the Aldo fight was close but in Aldo's favour.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

Frankie has hand power. He's the only guy to stop Maynard and Bocek w/ strikes. Veach would of been next, but Frankie subbed him after rocking him. Bendo got dropped and Aldo too in the 3rd I think.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free

franky doesnt have what he used to when he first started ..

There are no "lucky" slams against a guy with some of the best TDD in the history of MMA.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• Haoki ?? that dude sucks too !!

in fact Id say 99.8% of Asians in the UFC suck ... once we get closer to ripping off the japanese and chinese we may see an Asian champ .. but not for to long .. gotta switch the belt up for new markets
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    He slams everybody, especially the people who buy his PPV's. I'm happy to know that Tourette syndrom head bobbing shadow boxing piece of **** wont be headlining cards any time soon.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    edited February 2013

He slams everybody, especially the people who buy his PPV's. I'm happy to know that Tourette syndrom head bobbing shadow boxing piece of **** wont be headlining cards any time soon.

Hopefully they give him Chad next

Then Edgar can sign with Invicta
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited February 2013
    WarWest said:

Lol he belongs in Invicta, he's a **** diva. How anybody could stand his demeanor is beyond me. He always did just enough to win, hence the rematches. Then he had the audacity to use those rematches to gain a rematch with Henderson. Then he got a taste of his own medicine in that second Henderson fight. That was poetic justice and I haven't been that happy since Shogun KO'd Machida.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    At the end of the day, he's lost 3 in a row. Edgar is on his way out of any rankings in the top 10, bye bye Edgar, nice to know you won a title in the most controversial LW fight in UFC history against Penn =)
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    for people who hate Edgar so much you're sure on his jock strap non stop.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

WarWest said:

Lol he belongs in Invicta, he's a **** diva. How anybody could stand his demeanor is beyond me. He always did just enough to win, hence the rematches. Then he had the audacity to use those rematches to gain a rematch with Henderson. Then he got a taste of his own medicine in that second Henderson fight. That was poetic justice and I haven't been that happy since Shogun KO'd Machida.

I'm not even trying to play stupid, but how in the world does Frankie's.. "Demeanor" offend anybody? I'm starting to notice a trend here on this forum as of late with user having a beef with Frankie over something that hasn't been made too clear to me. Same for getting ONE rematch against Henderson after a close fight when he gave TWO rematches just prior.. Sounds stupid to bash that to me, I'm sorry if that sounds like attack-Not intended.

Megumi Fuji

edited February 2013
    Keem said:

I'm not even trying to play stupid, but how in the world does Frankie's.. "Demeanor" offend anybody? I'm starting to notice a trend here on this forum as of late with user having a beef with Frankie over something that hasn't been made too clear to me. Same for getting ONE rematch against Henderson after a close fight when he gave TWO rematches just prior.. Sounds stupid to bash that to me, I'm sorry if that sounds like attack-Not intended.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Benson/Edgar 1 was more one sided than any of Frankies prior title fights, including Penn/Edgar 2. That's a fact. He didn't deserve that Henderson rematch plain and simple. The reason he had so many rematches in the first place was his own doing. He does just enough to win and that's why all his fights are so close Get over it, Edgar is out of the picture and will be for the foreseeable future, thank god.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

• georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,665Free
    I wouldn't really say that was a slam on Aldo tbh, and he only managed to take Aldo down twice in the fight (both times he was up again in seconds) out of I don't know how many attempts
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free

Haoki ?? that dude sucks too !!

in fact Id say 99.8% of Asians in the UFC suck ... once we get closer to ripping off the japanese and chinese we may see an Asian champ .. but not for to long .. gotta switch the belt up for new markets

Hioki + never been finished = sucks...

Slap yourself with a metaL pipe.