Showtime sucks

chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
can wait till he loses to Aldo and/or Henderson so people can get off his nuts
“But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
Bj Penn
Nate Daiz
Tagged:

Comments

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,290Free
    Mir sucks

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• He has flashy kicks big deal that really doesn't make you. The goat .......
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    lol......ALdo maybe, no way he loses to Bendo.

Flashy kicks? yea he has a lot of them.

But his beauties come from the technique in the majority of his.

Some of the best kicks in the UFC .
  • Best kicks in UFC won't make you best in your division....... He can't Handle a good wrassler ......
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,549Free

Best kicks in UFC won't make you best in your division....... He can't Handle a good wrassler ......

You realize he already beat Benson right?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,052Premium
    He sucks so bad he earned himself a title shot in the most stacked division in the ufc.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Doesnt actually suck

Just highly overrated and he is putting himself in a crappy position

"Hey, let me call out the 145 champ and the 155 champ"

Good call as you wouldnt beat either and since you are gifted the Aldo fight you have no clout for the Bendo fight but you will probably get it too

But then again he realizes that because he would lose badly to the people just below the champs

I would be asking for those fight too when I know I would get dominated by Edgar, Mendez, Nate, and Bendo

Way to duck those fights and get a title shot on the way to a second title shot if you lose the first

Must be taking advice from Sonnen
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yeah and ? Benson is boring hope he loses to him again....but everyone talking like he's the man....but merely he the same man that got beaten by guida....

edited February 2013

Yeah and ? Benson is boring hope he loses to him again....but everyone talking like he's the man....but merely he the same man that got beaten by guida....

As do I but Bensen is no slouch as a "wrassler."
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    He might not be the best fighter to fight wrestlers, I admit that but since when Aldo and Bendo have been wrestling ? Give me a break Pleazzzzzzzz.

It is Showtime time and you all know it but don't like to admit it. No problem.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • Yeah and ? Benson is boring hope he loses to him again....but everyone talking like he's the man....but merely he the same man that got beaten by guida....

I never said he wasn't.... He is a fantastic wrassler

• KOOKORK said:

He might not be the best fighter to fight wrestlers, I admit that but since when Aldo and Bendo have been wrestling ? Give me a break Pleazzzzzzzz.

LoL show time will be cancelled after Aldo destroys him..... And after that even if Pettis wins the lightweight belt which I doubt..... Aldo will be his first defense.... And a stronger Aldo will maul him again

edited February 2013

Yeah and ? Benson is boring hope he loses to him again....but everyone talking like he's the man....but merely he the same man that got beaten by guida....

I never said he wasn't.... He is a fantastic wrassler
    That was my original point man. Pettis' weakness is of course wrestlers but he has already beaten one of the best wrestlers in the division, the champion Bensen.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free

KOOKORK said:

LoL show time will be cancelled after Aldo destroys him..... And after that even if Pettis wins the lightweight belt which I doubt..... Aldo will be his first defense.... And a stronger Aldo will maul him again
    I honestly believe Aldo is a great fighter and one of the best P4P but Pettis is just too good . Stylistically Pettis can handle Aldo in a 5 rounds fight.

Does anybody have a photo of Pettis after any fight with even a scratch on his face? I love to see that but there is none. He is that good.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • That was fights ago and I'm sure Bensons made leaps and bounds since that fight Infact I'm sure he beat guida......

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    Lol butthurt edgar fan.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,581Free
    Showtime doesn't suck but he gathers a lot of hype because he's a walking highlight reel.
    cruz2990 said:

Lol butthurt edgar fan.

What the hell? Pettis has nothing to do with Edgar?
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free

Showtime doesn't suck but he gathers a lot of hype because he's a walking highlight reel.

cruz2990 said:

Lol butthurt edgar fan.

What the hell? Pettis has nothing to do with Edgar?
    and he's one of the best LW fighters who currently hold the only win over the champion.
    I think he was referring to my sig haha
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• What bout rocky Johnson?

• What bout rocky Johnson?

You ask whose that? And well it's some nobody that beat Henderson when he started would he beat him again? Doubtful ....and that's he same with mr Pettis

• Or perhaps we need to get Matt Serra and Matt Hughes back because they are the only guys who have beaten georges in the past.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,581Free

What bout rocky Johnson?

You ask whose that? And well it's some nobody that beat Henderson when he started would he beat him again? Doubtful ....and that's he same with mr Pettis
    6 years isn't the same as 2 years. Pettis is a young guy who's still improving, this Rocky Johnson guy probably isn't.
  • Pettis is still the same striker....he ain't changed much.....

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    Pettis is baws
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    WarWest said:

Doesnt actually suck

Good call as you wouldnt beat either and since you are gifted the Aldo fight you have no clout for the Bendo fight but you will probably get it too

But then again he realizes that because he would lose badly to the people just below the champs

I would be asking for those fight too when I know I would get dominated by Edgar, Mendez, Nate, and Bendo

Way to duck those fights and get a title shot on the way to a second title shot if you lose the first

+1

Great ****ing post man!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Doesnt actually suck

+1

Great ****ing post man!
    Hahaha lol it is a good post.

• chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Doesnt actually suck

+1

Great ****ing post man!
    agree with you. Plus im so **** sick of hearing about that kick he did... Big deal.... His fan boys are also annoying as hell too
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free
    chanman20 said:

can wait till he loses to Aldo and/or Henderson so people can get off his nuts

WarWest said:

Doesnt actually suck

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI