I Don't Understand Why People Are So Excited To See Machida vs. Hendo..

TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
Machida is going to pick Hendo apart and easily beat him by UD in a very boring fight. I'll bump this when I'm correct :)
Tagged:

Comments

• TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
    Yes they are both 2 great fighters, but it's just too predictable of a fight.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    Yeah man, its kinda a waste, it will be a replay of Shogun vs Machida II (Hendo being Shogun obviously)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Yeah man, its kinda a waste, it will be a replay of Shogun vs Machida II (Hendo being Shogun obviously)

Just like Reem was going to go through Bigfoot last week? Can't garuntee anything
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    I think Machida will KO Hendo and surprise everyone.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Ansem said:

I think Machida will KO Hendo and surprise everyone.

And I will cry, seriously, like niagra falls

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • Yeah machida will knockout hendo but hendos going to come out banging
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    yea....Hendos getting handed his first KO loss.

His style plays right into the power of Chidas....He's gonna walk into a bomb and he won't recover from this one.
  • if hendo has a good level dose of TRT he might be feeling young enough for this victory
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,971Free
    WAR MACHENDO!

I'm torn I want neither guy to lose

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 948Free
    Because it's an incredible matchup between two elite fighters.

No matter what prediction you or I make, this fight could go either way. I think Machida will pick Hendo apart and possibly be the first to KO Dan. At the same time, I also know one H-bomb is all Hendo needs.

Contrasting styles, top notch fighters, title shot on the line...why the hell would anyone NOT be excited to watch this fight?!
  • Hopefully one of them gets KTFO, the amount of butthurt will be glorious
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    If Hendo comes out like a madman, with his iron jaw Lyoto is in biiiig trouble, that's how Shogun got him the second time around. If Machida can weather an early storm, it's Machida by UD. Awesome fighters, love them both! I hope none of them gets KO'd.
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • If hendo wins all I ask is machida doesn't go out like spitts.....but I would like machida to lay hendo out like rashad ..... That'd be glorious.

• Jimgonewild909Jimgonewild909 Posts: 18Registered Users
    Yes pick him apart just like you guys predicted him to pick rampage apart,...
    how did that work out for him?

just gonna have to wait it out and see fellers.
  • ManhoManho Posts: 3,590Registered Users
    Both fighters are bosses in my opinion but Machida can fire Hendo. ;)
  • lroncocklroncock Posts: 75Free
    I heard Machida is drinking urine straight from the old man's tap for this fight
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,547Free
    I love it when people underestimate Hendo. Machida's hands might as well be pillows when it comes to Hendos chin.

Even if he does get picked apart, he WILL NOT be KOd by any man ever. Its science.

Hendo is coming for that LHW strap!
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    Machida by sub is what I'm going for

I love it when people underestimate Hendo. Machida's hands might as well be pillows when it comes to Hendos chin.

Even if he does get picked apart, he WILL NOT be KOd by any man ever. Its science.

It's not Machida's hands that Hendo needs to watch out for. But if he gasses and lumbers forward with his iron chin hanging out, it may get crane kicked into oblivion.

It's not Machida's hands that Hendo needs to watch out for. But if he gasses and lumbers forward with his iron chin hanging out, it may get crane kicked into oblivion.

Hendo's chin takes on all comers. He ain't scared of no Ralph Machio.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,765Ultimate
    Yeah it's a name fight, but stylistically it won't be a particularly entertaining fight, Hendo kinda plods around and Machida will have a field day picking his shots
    UFC Community account: _Josh_

Shogun had him wobbled in Rd 4 of their fight after getting the **** kicked out of him for 3 rounds, Machida can KO Hendo if he gets the right shot
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I am really hoping Machida knocks hendos trt **** out.

Shogun had him wobbled in Rd 4 of their fight after getting the **** kicked out of him for 3 rounds, Machida can KO Hendo if he gets the right shot
    Wow a guy who went through 3 grueling rounds of combat got wobbled in the 4th by a great striker. What does that have to do with anything...

Ill account bet, sig bet, and bet my Ferrari that Hendo will never be KOd by anyone ever. Blee Dat
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

Jbrahams said:

Wow a guy who went through 3 grueling rounds of combat got wobbled in the 4th by a great striker. What does that have to do with anything...

Ill account bet, sig bet, and bet my Ferrari that Hendo will never be KOd by anyone ever. Blee Dat
    Shogun was exausted, and that meants his strikes wouldn't have been as powerful as if it was the 1st round, so if Machida lands a flush crane kick Hendo is going to sleep. Period.

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Hendo is going to gas early and Machida will give him his first KTFO loss. Y'all betta blee dat. It will be a spectacular knockout. Either that will happen or Machida will pick Hendo apart to a one sided UD victory.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

Shogun was exausted, and that meants his strikes wouldn't have been as powerful as if it was the 1st round, so if Machida lands a flush crane kick Hendo is going to sleep. Period.

Ok so because of that one instance we should throw away his whole legendary career of being able to take punishment and not go to sleepy town. He took Fedors best shot for crying out loud.

Dan Henderson just does not get KOd. Never has never will. Its just not a part of the Lord's plan.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

Jbrahams said:

I'll take that bet

Jbrahams said:

I'll take that bet
    Oh and you have to drink piss like Machida. Forgot to mention that part but YOU ALREADY ACCEPTED HAAAA
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"