Revised List of Cheaters in MMA

Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 948Free
I know this has been duscussed before. Just thought an updated list of fighters who can't compete on a level playing field was warranted.

Tim Sylvia
Kevin Randleman x 2
Mark Coleman
Phil Baroni
Sean Sherk
Royce Gracie
Josh Barnett x 3
Kimo Leopoldo x 2
Nate Marquardt
Vitor Belfort x 2
Stephan Bonnar x 2
Dennis Hallman
Hermes Franca
Antonio Silva
Chris Leben
Ken Shamrock
Chael Sonnen x?
James Irvin
Thiago Silva
"King Mo" Lawal
Alistair Overeem
"Feijao" Cavalcante
Rousimar Palhares
Joey Beltran
Thiago Tavares
Frank Mir
Dan Henderson x ?
Rampage Jackson
Forrest Griffin
Todd Duffee
Shane Roller

These are the cheaters who don't deserve to compete with clean fighters until they can pass consistent, year-round testing to determine whether or not they should get the chance to earn our PPV dollars.

Comments

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Wanderlei Silva xAsManyTimesHeFoughtInPRIDE
    Believe in Beard
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,549Free

I know this has been duscussed before. Just thought an updated list of fighters who can't compete on a level playing field was warranted.

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

These are the cheaters who don't deserve to compete with clean fighters until they can pass consistent, year-round testing to determine whether or not they should get the chance to earn our PPV dollars.

Dan Henderson has passed every drug test ever. TRT is legal within certain boundaries duuuude.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 948Free

Wanderlei Silva xAsManyTimesHeFoughtInPRIDE

Maybe. If there was any documentation on it, I would begrudgingly put him on the list and officially renounce my fanship.

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

Dan Henderson has passed every drug test ever. TRT is legal within certain boundaries duuuude.
    TRT abuse will be remembered just like the steroid era in baseball. Cheaters abusing the system.
    Until they start testing guys with TRT exemptions throughout training for elevated levels, it's still cheating.
  • I agree with OP !!! Just because their TRT level comes back Ok by the commission doeskin mean they haven't been overdosed before hand
  • UKUK Posts: 19Free
    most guys who are on trt are doing so because they have abused steroids in the past.
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    edited February 2013
    The list is indeed much much larger....its just a matter of if they pass or not.

For instance....Lance Armstrong took hundreds and hundreds of drug tests but only tested positive for like 3-4.

Its not hard to pass these tests.

I could really give 2 shits anymore.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on

The list is indeed much much larger....its just a matter of if they pass or not.

For instance....Lance Armstrong took hundreds and hundreds of drug tests but only tested positive for like 3-4.

Which makes it that much worse that these guys still can't pass. All I want is a level playing field to see a fair competition.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,233Free
    What about clean fighters that cheat in the cage?

Jose Aldo comes to mind. B-)
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• lance armstrong was taking EPO .. so test then didnt test for EPO .. then they got wise !!
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    PoloRidah said:

+1

And Georges St-Pierre
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • You forgot Nick Diaz for smoking herb
    WarWest said:

PoloRidah said:

+1

And Georges St-Pierre
    I don't know how clean Georges is though! LoL He may fall into both categories. Dirty fighter that cheats in the cage on top of that.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited February 2013

Which makes it that much worse that these guys still can't pass. All I want is a level playing field to see a fair competition.
    I think its over exaggerated tbh.....I mean look at that list...there's not 1 person who's not coming off a couple losses besides Hendo
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
    Was Aldo juicing during his fights?

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

TRT abuse will be remembered just like the steroid era in baseball. Cheaters abusing the system.
    Until they start testing guys with TRT exemptions throughout training for elevated levels, it's still cheating.
    GTFO. Until the UFC says that, you can suck an Hbomb.

Dont be butthurt because Dan beat Wandy in the rematch.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

Was Aldo juicing during his fights?

No, that's why I said what about clean fighters that cheat in the cage.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

Why do people always resort to insulting the fighters in my AV instead of addressing the actual discussion?

Hendo is only relevant(for now) because of the "help"

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

Why do people always resort to insulting the fighters in my AV instead of addressing the actual discussion?

I addressed the discussion first, then insulted your AV. Theres a difference.

All Dan does is get even with everyone else's levels at 6-1. The guy is like 68 give him a break. People like you act like he's as bad as overeem, when in fact he still competes on a completely level playing field.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,250Free

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

hendo in the list....not my kind of thread.

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

All Dan does is get even with everyone else's levels at 6-1. The guy is like 68 give him a break. People like you act like he's as bad as overeem, when in fact he still competes on a completely level playing field.
    How is 6:1 considered even when the levels of his opponents are unknown and probably closer to 2 or 3:1, like most elite athletes?
    who cares....this happens in every sport. Everyone needs to learn to accept it because i have news for you....this is never gonna change.
  • its not gonna change ?? it may never be perfect .. but change will happen !!

People standing up and speaking out is the key .. problem most athletes enhance themselves one way or another ..little guys don't wanna come out and be the "snitch" cause it could potentially ruin their chance
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free
    you missed cyborg?
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

How is 6:1 considered even when the levels of his opponents are unknown and probably closer to 2 or 3:1, like most elite athletes?
    6:1 is the max. Thats why I threw it out there. If his opponents numbers are unknown then for all intensive purposes they could be 6:1.

Someone making up for lost testosterone levels due to age is absolutely different than a guy in the prime of his career using PEDs to get an even further boost. Its not like Dan was a crap fighter than all of a sudden at 40+ he's become a monster.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,581Free
    edited February 2013

I agree with OP !!! Just because their TRT level comes back Ok by the commission doeskin mean they haven't been overdosed before hand

So you call them a cheater based on what may have happened? Seems legit..
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

Tim Sylvia
    Kevin Randleman x 2
    Mark Coleman
    Phil Baroni
    Sean Sherk
    Royce Gracie
    Josh Barnett x 3
    Kimo Leopoldo x 2
    Nate Marquardt
    Vitor Belfort x 2
    Stephan Bonnar x 2
    Dennis Hallman
    Hermes Franca
    Antonio Silva
    Chris Leben
    Ken Shamrock
    Chael Sonnen x?
    James Irvin
    Thiago Silva
    "King Mo" Lawal
    Alistair Overeem
    "Feijao" Cavalcante
    Rousimar Palhares
    Joey Beltran
    Thiago Tavares
    Frank Mir
    Dan Henderson x ?
    Rampage Jackson
    Forrest Griffin
    Todd Duffee
    Shane Roller

6:1 is the max. Thats why I threw it out there. If his opponents numbers are unknown then for all intensive purposes they could be 6:1.

Someone making up for lost testosterone levels due to age is absolutely different than a guy in the prime of his career using PEDs to get an even further boost. Its not like Dan was a crap fighter than all of a sudden at 40+ he's become a monster.
    Dan has been abusing TRT for years. It has nothing to do with his age. You really believe that over half the membrs of Team Quest were coincidentally stricken down the same medical condition that affects less than 3% of men under 40? 
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    it has everything to do with age...testosterone decreases with age...end topic...40 plus Hendo needs it...lol...****...even it up...
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    lol at RamGOAT being a cheater, if anything RamGOAT has been cheated out of payperview buys and in the Forrest Griffen fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    this is why longevity is short in the fight business...35 max...you decline...its medically proven...to the tards who are 15