Best Prime Time Yet

Brady969Brady969 Outside DCPosts: 3,100Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
Post edited by sobercorrupt on
Today's Top Fighters Answer Your Questions At 'Your Corner' Check it out here!
photo image-1.jpg
photo badge2.jpg

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,258Free
    was there a lesbian scene in it ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    lol Brady ... this is like the 38927894892357 thread I've had to relocate for you haha
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    edited February 2013

was there a lesbian scene in it ?

Liz Carmouche is fighting. Everytime it shows her it IS a lesbian scene.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    Well, it's good that her father had the opportunity to leave a final impression and go when he felt the time was right.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    "she said, your dad went to heaven" ..... if you take your own life, you're going to hell.

what a loser. poor excuse for a father. I hope Rousey gets beat up. bad.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    worst primetime ever. the UFC sucks.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • Brady969Brady969 Outside DCPosts: 3,100Free
    Doobster said:

worst primetime ever. the UFC sucks.

then why are you here?
    Today's Top Fighters Answer Your Questions At 'Your Corner' Check it out here!
    photo image-1.jpg
    photo badge2.jpg
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    Just finished watching it. You know I found it interesting when she said I feel like I'm prostituting my dad's memory to further my career. Some real serious honesty out of her there that you never hear in today's day and age.

I feel like Ronda's a real person, even if she's flawed. We're all flawed, but Ronda/Liz seems to be a very interesting fight and I honestly like both of them so it's hard to know who I want to win this.

I feel like Ronda winning would be a HUGE win for the UFC cuz Ronda would get more publicitiy than any fighter in history. I feel like Liz winning would be an awesome little underdog story as well. Good primetime tho...def had me thinking, which is always a good sign
  • RoezCityRoezCity Posts: 235Free
    Sisti said:

Just finished watching it. You know I found it interesting when she said I feel like I'm prostituting my dad's memory to further my career. Some real serious honesty out of her there that you never hear in today's day and age.

I feel like Ronda's a real person, even if she's flawed. We're all flawed, but Ronda/Liz seems to be a very interesting fight and I honestly like both of them so it's hard to know who I want to win this.

I feel like Ronda winning would be a HUGE win for the UFC cuz Ronda would get more publicitiy than any fighter in history. I feel like Liz winning would be an awesome little underdog story as well. Good primetime tho...def had me thinking, which is always a good sign

I agree. I enjoyed the episode.

some_text

some_text
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,963Free
    K i like Ronda's fights but i hate the way she is being marketed and favored. Liz seems like a really down to earth girl and gritty fighter. She was whooping Marloes Coenan before she got caught. Oh well, heres to Liz pulling off the upset!
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    not even a runner up in the top 5 primetimes. The Fox one for Shogun vs Vera was the best road to the octagon and the best prime time was JDS vs MIr

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    Sisti said:

See her eyes when she said that? Her body language etc came across as " **** you for making me do this" but nobody made her do this. She could easily have refused to talk about her father's death.

It really came down to me as

"Oh you want to hear about my father's death? ok..."

*tells story*

"Oh I look like an **** hole because you made me tell that story"

Maybe I'm way off the mark but that's the impression I got.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

Sisti said:

See her eyes when she said that? Her body language etc came across as " **** you for making me do this" but nobody made her do this. She could easily have refused to talk about her father's death.

*tells story*

I agree...

I think she genuinely cares, but she realizes that she's kind of telling the story because it makes people hear about her background. I felt like she was just being 100% real with everyone in the fact that she's invoking emotion by telling this story and that is what they want out of a primetime, but at the same time she realizes it's kind of messed up. It was honest of her to tell it like it is, and the truth is it probably would have been cooler if she didn't tell the story, but she has her flaws like all of us and it was interesting to see her just be 100% honest with how she was feeling about it
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,572Elite
    Wow. First chance I've had to sit down and watch part one. Holy ****. Rouseys part destroys Carmouches. The part about her dad was almost like a movie.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

Sisti said:

*tells story*

No i totally agree she could have just as easily said no i really don't wanna talk about this. They are also showing a huge bias towards Rhonda which sucks.