Chael Sonnen: "Hendo is forgetting all the years of me destroying him in the practice room."

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
lol gotta love Chael, but who do u guys think would win if Chael and Hendo fought? I know a lot of people say Hendo an Olympic wrestler with good tdd, but did not stop Shields from laying on him for five rounds.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Chael-Sonnen-Hendo-is-forgetting-all-the-years-of-me-destroying-him-in-the-practice-room.html
Tagged:

Comments

• »Army_Of_Øne«»Army_Of_Øne« Posts: 20,211Free
    Hendo has been nothing but class, its his manager thats upset

**** sonnen, Jones is going to kill him, even he knows that.

¤ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

> > > IRT < < <
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free

Hendo has been nothing but class, its his manager thats upset

**** sonnen, Jones is going to kill him, even he knows that.

Yeah, Sonnen don't even have a punchers chance, unless his T:E ratio is 17:1 again.

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 5,195Free
    Honestly Sonnen scares me more than JBJ, Machida, and just about anyone else in the LHW division (Hendo-wise). I have bad memories of that God awful Shields fight when I think of a potential Sonnen/Hendo match up. Hence I've reluctantly become a Jones fan, eventhough I would very much prefer seeing Chael wrestle Jon into oblivion under any other circumstance.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

"There are three types of posters here, though some may fall into more than one of these categories.

Fight fans who come here to talk about fights, fighters, promotions and other random things with other posters they have gained a rapport with.

Retards who like to troll and flame and be generally annoying so as to gain undue attention because they have little else to offer.

And people who like to feed the retards by providing a willing and interactive audience, they also enjoy trolling and flaming but do so with sarcasm and wit."

-TheSinsterUrge
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 24,727Free
    I'd imagine Sonnen wrestling Hendo quite easily. Shogun was able to take Dan down and mount him....
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Read the whole qoute it's a little funny. Kinda

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 2,071Free
    Thems fighting words right there

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 39,068Free
    How is jones going to deal, with the man of steel?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Sonnen would murder Hendo

with relentless wrestling 30-27 or 50-45
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 1,009Free

lol gotta love Chael, but who do u guys think would win if Chael and Hendo fought? I know a lot of people say Hendo an Olympic wrestler with good tdd, but did not stop Shields from laying on him for five rounds.
    hendo's a legend but he sure isn't above whining,none of this matters anyways Machida is gonna embarress the guy whereever the fight goes
    Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Chael-Sonnen-Hendo-is-forgetting-all-the-years-of-me-destroying-him-in-the-practice-room.html

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 12,039Free

Honestly Sonnen scares me more than JBJ, Machida, and just about anyone else in the LHW division (Hendo-wise). I have bad memories of that God awful Shields fight when I think of a potential Sonnen/Hendo match up. Hence I've reluctantly become a Jones fan, eventhough I would very much prefer seeing Chael wrestle Jon into oblivion under any other circumstance.

That was a 185lb., clean, Hendo.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    Didn't Chael kinda sorta say that He and Hendo were BSing the whole mad at each other thing

• x2sasax2sasa Posts: 512Free
    sonnen will send hendo into retirement with a score of 30-24
    HW: Mark Hunt, Daniel Cormier

LHW: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida

MW: Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort

WW: Nick Diaz, Rory Mcdonald

LW: Nate Diaz, Gilbert Melendez

FW: Chang Sung Jung, Chad Mendes

BW: Michael Mcdonald
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,500Free
    x2sasa said:

sonnen will send hendo into retirement with a score of 30-24

Agreed.
    The 4th and the 5th round - if it was a championship fight - would be disastrous for the gassing Hendo.
    Both would've been 10-8 rounds.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 1,009Free

I'd imagine Sonnen wrestling Hendo quite easily. Shogun was able to take Dan down and mount him....

I thought in his day Hendo was an olympic alternate , yet he got taken down by shogun multiple times who has mediocre wrestling at best.Sonnen in the past has always talked respectivly about hendo ,but as usual Hendo is bitter over not getting the next shot .THIS GUY **** AND WHINES WAAAAY TOO MUCH.Yes he is a legend , but i think DON Frye said it best .........Hendo is an ****.Machida will embarress the guy in their fight wherever the fight goes, there is no way Hendo lands the H-BOMB on Machida
  • YerboYerbo Posts: 2,527Free

Hendo has good TDD?? Since when? Shogun was taking him down with ease.
  • GobboGobbo Posts: 1,371Free
    Would be a bad match for Hendo. If Sonnen tried his spinning back fists and wanted to stand it would go to Hendo no question, but more than likely Sonnen would just blanket Hendo for 25minutes.
  • Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 116Free
    Sonnen would sub Hendo, blee dat.
    I like them both. This would be a nightmare fight for me honestly. Hendo would get blanketed or Sonnen would get KOd to the moon. Lose-Lose ~X(
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

"There are three types of posters here, though some may fall into more than one of these categories.

Fight fans who come here to talk about fights, fighters, promotions and other random things with other posters they have gained a rapport with.

Retards who like to troll and flame and be generally annoying so as to gain undue attention because they have little else to offer.

And people who like to feed the retards by providing a willing and interactive audience, they also enjoy trolling and flaming but do so with sarcasm and wit."

-TheSinsterUrge
  • Chael would probably beat him in the stand up as well.
    text

Chael would probably beat him in the stand up as well.

Hall of shame worthy post.

Great job!
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

-TheSinsterUrge

• Looks like he is talking up another big fight opportunity incase he loses to jones.

Great job!
    Chael beat Silva in the stand up for a majority of their fights.
    text

Great job!
    Silva is completely different. He waits and gets a feel for what you do before striking (most of the time) but Hendo comes right at you like a Rhino.

Sonnen had success against Silva the first time because he never let AS get comfortable from the get-go then he mixed in his wrestling to keep Silva off balance. It was a brilliant strategy that almost won him a title.

Styles make fights. Just because one strategy worked against a certain style of fighter DOES NOT mean it'll work against a different stylistic matchup.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

-TheSinsterUrge
  • GobboGobbo Posts: 1,371Free

Zaksame your only allowed one account

Great job!
    Silva is completely different. He waits and gets a feel for what you do before striking (most of the time) but Hendo comes right at you like a Rhino.

Sonnen had success against Silva the first time because he never let AS get comfortable from the get-go then he mixed in his wrestling to keep Silva off balance. It was a brilliant strategy that almost won him a title.

Styles make fights. Just because one strategy worked against a certain style of fighter DOES NOT mean it'll work against a different stylistic matchup.
    True Chael's spinning backfist would land on Henderson where it didn't on Silva.

text
    Gobbo said:

Hahahaha

Great job!

True Chael's spinning backfist would land on Henderson where it didn't on Silva.

Yeah and it would KO dan right? Then Sonnen would have the "S Bomb."
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

-TheSinsterUrge
  • Gobbo said:

Hahahaha

Great job!

Yeah and it would KO dan right? Then Sonnen would have the "S Bomb."
    I laughed

text
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    OMG GUYS read the WHOLE QUOTE. He was messing with the journalist, not saying he beat Hendo in practice all the time AT ALL. READ the WHOLE quote lol.
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    "Perhaps "Hendo" is forgetting all the years of me destroying him in the practice room. Or, perhaps, I am remembering events that never occurred to bolster my fragile ego, reverse-engineer the past, and provide you with the kind of clever, snide, answer that journalists like you have come to expect from me. It's one or the other. I'll get back to you." - Chael Sonnen via BloodyElbow

Jesus!