Tito Ortiz: "We are waiting for the UFC to release Cyborg."

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Not really, Rousey is their star. When she loses it's the end.. unless they have a new star by than.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Ansem said:

I think Cyborg woulda destroyed Ronda, and I woulda been happy she should have done it then left the UFC. Cyborg and Gina are the real pioneers of WMMA imho.

There's no chance the UFC would allow her to leave if she beat Ronda.
  • x2sasax2sasa Posts: 512Free
    who cares about this roided wanna be female monster? and hey cyborg take tito ortiz with you
    HW: Mark Hunt, Daniel Cormier

LHW: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida

MW: Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort

WW: Nick Diaz, Rory Mcdonald

LW: Nate Diaz, Gilbert Melendez

FW: Chang Sung Jung, Chad Mendes

BW: Michael Mcdonald
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,395Free
    Cyborg is hardcore ducking

I don't know why though, she would kick Ronda's ***
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
    Woah, they wanted her to drop from 165 to 135? That's sick! That's 18% of her weight.

That is equal to a 205 fighter having to drop down to 167lbs!
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,465Free
    Tito's a ****. That is all.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,437Free
    There goes the only real interesting Rousey fight left.. unless someone catches her standing before she takes them down the ufc is gonna be full of one arm ****.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Brent555Brent555 Posts: 3,106Free
    I'm surprised she was weighing in at 165 anyways. That's pretty big for her.
    boxing@boxing.nv.gov <boxing@boxing.nv.gov>

This is the e-mail belonging to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Any complaints due to poor judging should be directed to them. Let your voice be heard
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
    Brent555 said:

That's her cutting down some muscle mass. She usually walks around 175 lb

Brent555 said:

That's her cutting down some muscle mass. She usually walks around 175 lb
    She just doesn't look that big to me. Oh well. The only interesting fight for Ronda, and there it goes.

This is the e-mail belonging to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Any complaints due to poor judging should be directed to them. Let your voice be heard
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Who expected her to cut that much anyways?....30 pounds is a lot for anyone who is normally fit

Has there been any fight who has cut 30 pounds to drop a class beside out of shape HWs?
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    BruteDion said:

Who expected her to cut that much anyways?....30 pounds is a lot for anyone who is normally fit

Has there been any fight who has cut 30 pounds to drop a class beside out of shape HWs?

Jon Jones cuts from 240 for each fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BruteDion said:

35lbs cut for a 240 guy is still "only" 14% of his body weight.

Cyborg would have to cut 18% to go down from 165 to 135.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free

BruteDion said:

while I agree he's a big cutter that's different then whats being asked of cyborg

Jones cuts from his natural weight to fight at 205....cyborg is being asked to cut from her fight weight to another fight weight of 30 pounds...that's more like asking Jones to cut from 205 to 175
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    edited February 2013
    Women shouldn't weigh that much anyways, she can fight in the mens divsion then
    Post edited by carnages41 on

BruteDion said:

Rogan said in one of Tibau's fights that he cuts from somewhere close to 190lbs to make 155 if I remember right. Not saying she should have to that's quite abit of weight.

Dana says she wants no part of Rousey but as we have seen with guys that cut to much weight it can really affect your performance so I can understand if that's the case, also the Dolce diet failed a lot of fighters they hardly win.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

BruteDion said:

Dolce diet failed a lot of fighters they hardly win.
    This

Dolce is a fraud

Women shouldn't weigh that much anyways, she can fight in the mens divsion then

Lmao Cyborg in the men's division I like it!
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
    BruteDion said:

BruteDion said:

while I agree he's a big cutter that's different then whats being asked of cyborg

Jones cuts from his natural weight to fight at 205....cyborg is being asked to cut from her fight weight to another fight weight of 30 pounds...that's more like asking Jones to cut from 205 to 175
    What are you talking about? She was the women's featherweight champion, that's the 145 pound division.

• ArkhanArkhan Posts: 34Registered Users
    There is no featherweight division in the ufc though, so let her go. It is in her best interest, Nobody will make 1 division consisting of 1 fighter and make other athletes to step up every time you want that lonely sheep to have a fight. UFC created 1 female division as an experiment, if it works, she will be comeback and then we can talk about stepping up/down/catchweights.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free
    x2sasa said:

who cares about this roided wanna be female monster? and hey cyborg take tito ortiz with you

Why would anyone want Tito as a manager.This guy is still convinced he's a LHW title threat regardless of the fact he's 1-7 in the last 4or 5 years.Can you believe he might come out of retirement. In short he's taken a few too many shots.Not to mention his relationship with the UFC is always rocky anyways Cyborg should can the guy.HIS JUDGEMENT SUCKS ......WITHOUT QUESTION
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    guess a rematch with tate is the best option for ronda since tate is pretty enoguh to get my stamp of approval
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Another thing is - How does a woman's body deal with extensive dehydration?
    Hmm.
    I'm totaly not in favour of this.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,399Free
    Cyborg must really not be able to make 135 if she is just giving up her UFC contract.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    Good Riddance to a proven cheater.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• GstarUkGstarUk Posts: 7,194Free
    I have no interest in seeing cyborg fight, just a roided freak.

Rousey vs gina is where its at.
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 786Free
    TITO ORTIZ: "WE ARE WAITING FOR THE UFC TO RELEASE CYBORG."

Some of us are waiting for the UFC to release you Mr Ortiz. That is a better release.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • GN_FDUGN_FDU Posts: 3,820Free
    edited February 2013
    While I hate cheaters, the UFC is treating her unfairly. I don't think Cyroid can drop down to 135 without serious dehydration. Her performance would be hindered. She already has a hard time making 145. Losing 10 more pounds for someone of her size is much harder than many think.
    Post edited by GN_FDU on