Benson Henderson: If you're so mentally weak that you have to take steroids, I will destroy you

Comments

• najmanajma Posts: 2,023Free

If you're so mentally weak that you have to take steroids, I will decision you*

GSP?
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,581Free
    najma said:

If you're so mentally weak that you have to take steroids, I will decision you*

GSP?
    Him too
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free
    except gsp is using steroids
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• amuneraamunera Posts: 1,901Free
    I guess he needs to fight someone on steroids then and see if he can destroy someone in the UFC.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    he will never smash roiders the way anderson silva does.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    He clearly doesn't understand some need to take them to level the playing field.

I also find him calling others mentally weak x 10 in that statement when he has to believe an imaginary being is watching over him during fights so he feels safe
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    This guy cuts like 50 pounds, he is as bad if not worse than those who use steroids
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    edited February 2013
    Wraithh said:

He clearly doesn't understand some need to take them to level the playing field.

I also find him calling others mentally weak x 10 in that statement when he has to believe an imaginary being is watching over him during fights so he feels safe

Post edited by Bandura on

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
    Bandura said:

Wraithh said:

F***in broken links

• edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    Wraithh said:

yeah he's a bit too religous for me too ,nowhere as annoying as vitor and his jesus fixation.On another note ,GSP has never tested positive in any way ,shape, or form as far as PEDS go ,so why all the negetive ,Yes he has a excellent physique,but there are dozens of guys in the UFC just as big.To me it's just haters of GSP making excuses for his dominence .Regardless of wether he finishes fights.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free
    edh1 said:

Wraithh said:

yeah he's a bit too religous for me too ,nowhere as annoying as vitor and his jesus fixation.On another note ,GSP has never tested positive in any way ,shape, or form as far as PEDS go ,so why all the negetive ,Yes he has a excellent physique,but there are dozens of guys in the UFC just as big.To me it's just haters of GSP making excuses for his dominence .Regardless of wether he finishes fights.
    Caps lock button is finally unstuck! LoL

Oh and GSP is given plenty of time to cycle off.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    are you guys so unsure of yourselves that you bash someones faith? its pitiful
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
    Hey you ever notice atheists only seem to hate on christians? I've never heard any of them rag on Buddhism (spelling?) or anything like that.

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    mmafan73 said:

When he says Jesus helped him to do this and that It means Jesus helps just him and not his opponents. Is his Jesus so picky to choose him and not anybody else?

What makes him believe that he is the chosen one in Jesus mind?

Has he seen the Forum Sig of Jesus with his name on it?

I have no problem with his religious belief but I don't like him preaching after every win asking crowd for Amen. Why didn't he preach after his loss?

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    edited February 2013
    I think one of the great minds of today summed it up perfectly:

"For every player who credits God for the win, a player from the opposing team can logically blame God for the loss."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    Jesus rhymes with Cheez-its

imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

"For every player who credits God for the win, a player from the opposing team can logically blame God for the loss."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Great point Sir,
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    edited February 2013
    Bandura said:

Hey you ever notice atheists only seem to hate on christians? I've never heard any of them rag on Buddhism (spelling?) or anything like that.

thats because a large majority of religious people on this forum are Christians.

and why can't it be a discussion instead of hate? (granted some people get silly)
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on

Bandura said:

thats because a large majority of religious people on this forum are Christians.

and why can't it be a discussion instead of hate? (granted some people get silly)
    I just meant in general. not forum specific.

And most of the time it is hate,

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

Maybe your just focusing on the hateful people and not the people just trying to plead their belief on the subject.

There's plenty of religious people that spew hate as well.

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

Maybe your just focusing on the hateful people and not the people just trying to plead their belief on the subject.

Well duh, of course religous people can be hateful. I mention I'm agnostic? I'm not trying to insult one or the other I just never here anyone raggin on friggin' monks and find that slightly anecdotal

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

Well duh, of course religous people can be hateful. I mention I'm agnostic? I'm not trying to insult one or the other I just never here anyone raggin on friggin' monks and find that slightly anecdotal
    Thats because its not a major issue whereas these other proactive religious people are trying to influence the way our government, society, and country on a whole work. I think that's where all the aggressiveness comes from.

Bandura said:

Have you ever noticed a Buddhist fighter prays Buddha for his win in the octagon? . I will do the same( Showing my dislike) if a Buddhist or any other religious fighter mix his religion with MMA no matter What.

• creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

He's the man. Was on Rogan's podcast. If you haven't seen it, check it out.
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

That would make the loser just as stupid as the winner.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • YerboYerbo Posts: 2,515Free
    mmafan73 said:

I'm pretty sure if you saw people running around living their live in the service of an invisible unicorn or other mythical being you'd be tempted to bash them too. Just because billions worship the invisible unicorn makes it no less absurd.
    Bandura said:

Buddhists have the advantage of not believing in some invisible all powerful being.
    Bandura said:

Bandura said:

I think you are confusing ridicule with hate. They are not the same.