2 weeks ago if I told you

SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
2 weeks ago if I told you Randy Couture would be banned from the UFC for life, Big foot Silva would knock out Allister Overeem and Tank Abbot is signed to fight again in April would you believe it
Tagged:

Comments

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    edited February 2013
    probably.

I would of said Bigfoot has no chance but in reality anything could happen in the HW division let alone MMA.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,580Free
    Probably not, but when I think about it further none of them are a huge shock.

Tank returning to small promotion for a fight doesn't surprise me whatsoever.
    Big Foot knocking Overeem out was mainly due to lack of respect and Alistair hadn't been respecting him the entire build up
    Couture has had an up and down past with the UFC for a long time
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

2 weeks ago if I told you Randy Couture would be banned from the UFC for life, Big foot Silva would knock out Allister Overeem and Tank Abbot is signed to fight again in April would you believe it

absolutely...on all counts :)
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Frankie Edgar is on a p4p list and ranked in the top 3 in two divisions

Nick Diaz is getting a title shot coming off of a loss

And every fight that has happened or has been announced in the last 3 months is a "superfight"

Anything is possible
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    I could not believe it 2 weeks ago. But If I tell you that Dana is going to patch the things up with Couture sooner than later and Pettis would KO Aldo would you believe it now?
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free
    The only one that surprises me is Bigfoot's KO.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,771Ultimate
    WarWest said:

And every fight that has happened or has been announced in the last 3 months is a "superfight"

Anything is possible

to be fair though, Reza Madadi vs Michael Johnson is a superfight, everyone's been waiting for that fight for years
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    Chael Sonnen would get a title shot coming off a loss and just joining LHW
    Nick Diaz would get a title shot immediately following a loss and a 1-year suspension
    Big Foot would be screaming over Overeem after knocking him out
    Randy Couture will be Dana's main enemy

lol there's no way I could have predicted any of that

it's definitely entertaining tho and keeping us on our feet! makes you wonder what surprises we may see this year. i'm definitely guessing we get some sort of rocky story with someone getting a belt we never would have guessed
  • PATSTER said:

If you guys told me Diaz was getting a title shot, I would've called you a P4P poster.

What if I told you

Diaz is going to beat GSP's ****?
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

The only one that surprises me is Bigfoot's KO.

i wasn't surprized that Bigfoot beat Reem at all ,but to KO him standing.I don't see this as a monstrous upset anyways.It's not like it's Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas.Reems chin can and has been questionable and bigfoot is no ****.
  • Jones moving to HW and ktfo'ng JDS then getting his arm snapped by Miir in his next fight.
    text
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    WarWest said:

Anything is possible

Me vs you is the real super fight X( can you make LW or do i have to move up ~X(
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free
    chanman20 said:

WarWest said:

Anything is possible

Me vs you is the real super fight X( can you make LW or do i have to move up ~X(
    One sided beatdown.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    edited February 2013
    chanman20 said:

WarWest said:

Anything is possible

You would have to move up

No way im cutting from 200+ to make LW

Im not GSP LoL
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine