Time for the UFC to make a Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt fight.It Could be epic.

edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
Is anyone else interested in seeing this fight?Two big hearts,Two iron Jaws.Who would win and Why?I love the idea.Hunt is a better striker but Roy is better on the ground.weather or not these guys win their next fight or not I think it would be fun to watch..Either one of these guys will ever hold the belt,but these guys are both ultra entertaining,and never scared to bang.Thoughts anyone?
Tagged:

Comments

• I would have Roy winning by brutal KO.
    text
  • Always wanted to see that fight. Not sure what would happen but it would be entertaining
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Roy wouldn't stand with Mark Hunt and if he did he would be slept face down during the first exchange. Roy would come out throw a jab and shoot for a takedown. He would proceed to put Hunt in a bad position to either score a ref stoppage via strikes or land a submission due to a far superior skillset on the ground.
  • roundhou5eroundhou5e Posts: 12Free
    Two heavy hitters with two titanium jaws, but I think Mark hits harder and is the better striker.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    Maybe since Big Country has been working on his striking game, he will forsake the takedowns and the two will just bang it out. That would be a treat.

Roys chin hasn't failed him against the very best strikers yet, so I dont think it would in this fight either. Hunt will bust Country up but eventually catch that Big Right of Roy's and be sent to the canvas.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• x2sasax2sasa Posts: 512Free
    ^It failed miserably against the pit bull
    HW: Mark Hunt, Daniel Cormier

LHW: Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida

MW: Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort

WW: Nick Diaz, Rory Mcdonald

LW: Nate Diaz, Gilbert Melendez

FW: Chang Sung Jung, Chad Mendes

BW: Michael Mcdonald
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    Nobody KO's Hunt unless he's running in like a moron. He's learned from that mistake.

Roy would take him down and pat his face for a few rounds to a BS stoppage like he did to kimbo.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free

Nobody KO's Hunt unless he's running in like a moron. He's learned from that mistake.

Roy would take him down and pat his face for a few rounds to a BS stoppage like he did to kimbo.

What are you talking about? That Nelson crucifix is lethal! B-)
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

x2sasa said:

True I forgot about that. But he's taken Monstous beatings from JDS and Carwin so I think its safe to say that the Andre fight was just a bump in the road.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free

x2sasa said:

True I forgot about that. But he's taken Monstous beatings from JDS and Carwin so I think its safe to say that the Andre fight was just a bump in the road.

Carwin backed out of the fight with Nelson so I'm not sure how that deflated old man dished out a monstrous beating to anyone.
    What the hell is wrong with me. Im thinking of Werdum aren't I?

My bad dude. Had a brain meltdown for a moment there.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• Nelson was too scared to stand with Kimbo he won't stand with Mark GOAT
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free

Two heavy hitters with two titanium jaws, but I think Mark hits harder and is the better striker.

Yeah, but I don't see Nelson getting KO'd, and IF he should get in trouble standing, he'll just put Hunt on his back and then it's a wrap...
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free
    Would be a great fight Roy is a good grappler but Hunts TDD has gradually improved. I think Roy wouldn't mind if the fight stayed standing he'd probably be comfortable striking with Hunt.
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    Roy would sub Hunt with a fair amount of ease.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

Maybe since Big Country has been working on his striking game, he will forsake the takedowns and the two will just bang it out. That would be a treat.
    H
    Roys chin hasn't failed him against the very best strikers yet, so I dont think it would in this fight either. Hunt will bust Country up but eventually catch that Big Right of Roy's and be sent to the canvas.

Hunts chin is almosT as good as Roys,WATCH RAY SEFO VS MARK HUNT ON YOUTUBE,ROY ONLY WINS THIS FIGHT BY SUB
  • georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,665Free
    I would LOVE to see it. I think Mark might start winning on the feet so Roy would take him down, side control and Americana
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,963Free

Nelson was too scared to stand with Kimbo he won't stand with Mark GOAT

Of course. If your fighting an undefeated pro boxer you better take him down.