Lyoto Machida unconcerned that Dan Henderson has never been knocked out

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
He's right because at UFC 157, Hendo streak about to expired via crane kick to the
Post edited by Little_Kang on
Tagged:

Comments

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    edited February 2013
    Oh God. I dont know if I want this nonsense KO talk to stop or if I want more of it so that it'll be that much sweeter when nothing even close to that happens.

Machida shouldnt be concerned with Dan never being KOd. He should be concerned with the fact that he has ate canvas before and is fighting a guy with massive power.

This fight cant come soon enough.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    edited February 2013
    Whoops double posted because I was so gotten to.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,279Free
    why would he care

hes just going to try to backpeddle to win the fight, pretty obvious gameplan for hendo.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    edited February 2013

why would he care

hes just going to try to backpeddle to win the fight, pretty obvious gameplan for hendo.

Until he charges in and gets KOed, just like Bader
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    im a big fan of both...moreso towards Hendo...im pulling for Hendo in this fight...regardless of the outcome...this is a mma fan dream come true B-)
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,337Free
    edited February 2013
    I doubt Machida will KO Hendo he can win a UD if he avoids the big shots Dan will be throwing at him all fight but unless Henderson has lost that crazy durability he he has between his last fight and now I don't see a knockout for him happening.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Skywalker_StyleAwkwardSkywalker_StyleAwkward Posts: 240Registered Users

Until charges in and gets KOed, just like Bader

As predicted by mwah
    [ D e v i | s A d v O c a t 3 ]

The Emperor will return...
  • MMA_EpidemicMMA_Epidemic Posts: 23Free
    Lyoto Machida will either win by decision or get KO'd in the first by Hendo. Im a huge fan of Lyoto he has brought in Melvin Manhoef (Kickboxing World champ & MMA Cage Rage champ also the only man to KO Mark Hunt, hes a brutal and explosive fighter) for his training camp, if you dont know who he is then have a look up on him. Talks of him moving to the UFC later this year. Anyway my point being Manhoef will be helping Machida out with kicks and I think the game plan is to chop away at Hendo's legs and more specifically the knee (previous injury). It will be an exciting fight for sure but I hope Machida pulls the W
  • Lyoto Machida will either win by decision or get KO'd in the first by Hendo. Im a huge fan of Lyoto he has brought in Melvin Manhoef (Kickboxing World champ & MMA Cage Rage champ also the only man to KO Mark Hunt, hes a brutal and explosive fighter) for his training camp, if you dont know who he is then have a look up on him. Talks of him moving to the UFC later this year. Anyway my point being Manhoef will be helping Machida out with kicks and I think the game plan is to chop away at Hendo's legs and more specifically the knee (previous injury). It will be an exciting fight for sure but I hope Machida pulls the W

Hey bro ;)
  • GobboGobbo Posts: 1,371Free
    I think Machida will win via UD, and use kicks to stay on the outside; I'm really hoping that I am wrong as I would love to see Henderson get one more title shot (and a win however unrealistic that is) before he retires. Henderson is one of the last old school fighters and I tend to root for them (aside from Belfort, hate his god talk) over the new generation
    Machida is really evasive and good at his counters. I really dont see Hendo pulling the H Bomb in this fight but who knows after I saw Bigfoot dropping Reem I guess, expect the unexpected :)

Lyoto Machida will either win by decision or get KO'd in the first by Hendo. Im a huge fan of Lyoto he has brought in Melvin Manhoef (Kickboxing World champ & MMA Cage Rage champ also the only man to KO Mark Hunt, hes a brutal and explosive fighter) for his training camp, if you dont know who he is then have a look up on him. Talks of him moving to the UFC later this year. Anyway my point being Manhoef will be helping Machida out with kicks and I think the game plan is to chop away at Hendo's legs and more specifically the knee (previous injury). It will be an exciting fight for sure but I hope Machida pulls the W

Hey bro ;)
    Hey bro hahaha :)

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
  • MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,815Free
    I got Machida winning by TKO. I'm not supporting any TRT using fighters.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • breubreu Posts: 2Free
    Holly Shorts, I just youtubed Melvin Manhoef, he is a machine
  • MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,243Free
    I think Lyoto will counter him all night and win the decision.
    I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    edited February 2013
    I hope no one gets KO'd lol. I got Machida via leg kicks, distance, movement and overall superior skill and quickness. But then again.... that's what we thought vs Rampage :))
    Post edited by creep_bb on
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson