Cyborg: I don't need to prove anything to nobody, I'm still a champion

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
Is it me, or she makes it seem like she could make 135 lb with the help of Dolce, just didn't want to put the work in?
Post edited by Little_Kang on
Tagged:

Comments

• She could lay off the roids for a couple days and make the weight.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,363Free
    she tested positive she's crazy.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Sounds like ducking to me. Put up or shut up.

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    The champion of the only women's division is running from a roided out freak that refuses to cut the weight?! You have got to be **** me get your roided **** down to 135 or shut your mouth and go make pennies beating up cans in Invicta.

UFC women's weightclass... 135. Make it or go away to Invicta where you can roid and beat up **** that don't have scary amounts of tes and hgh in their systems. Saying Rousey is a 145er is **** as well. She started her career there chubby without a weight cut. Again a 140 catchweight makes no sense either considering it cannot be billed as a title fight.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    this whole thing about Cyborg,Dolce and Dana is stupid...i never was in favor of females fighting in the UFC period...nothing but drama and BS...Dana you made your bed now sleep in it...release her or it and start filling up the stables with female 135ers...so you wont have these difficulties...
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    she should jsut stop tweeting and **** talking and go fight for the belt in invicta where we dont have to watch her.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,346Free
    **** cyborg and all the other manly women MMA fighters
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • She's the real champion

of juicing
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,086Premium
    Ronda ducked her big time.

Roids don't win fights. Why is Ronda so scared of fighting at 145?
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,380Free

She probably has a mindset that she doesn't need to since she's holding a belt at 135. Looks like Cyborg wants the fight more then Ronda does so Ronda wants her to come to 135 if she wants it.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

because shes defending a UFC 135lb belt?who she fought for the UFC belt? 8-} :))
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,824Free
    Um

No you're not
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • roundhou5eroundhou5e Posts: 12Free
    She got caught for Stanazol, probs used it for cutting weight.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    I really don't have that much interest in the cyborg match. It's not like Silva/GSP or Silva/Jones where people have huuuuuge interest. This is a girl who was caught juicing so not many people have interest in this

I'm fine with seeing Rousey fight the other 135 pounders in the division and starting to know those fighters better. Cyborg may as well leave if she's not going to fight 135...I mean, there's one division in the women's UFC and it's 135 so.....what's the point of having her if she keeps saying she won't go to 135?
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    She hasn't fought in over a year, got stripped of her belt after testing hot for anabolic steroids, and she still claims she's a champion?

By the way, Stanozolol is an old school anabolic steroid used for building muscle mass, increasing red blood cell production, and increasing bone density. The fact that it's used in a cutting cycle doesn't necessarily mean Cyborg was using it for cutting weight - she was using it to cheat and gain an unfair power advantage over her opponents.

because shes defending a UFC 135lb belt?who she fought for the UFC belt? 8-} :))
    I'm talking about pre ufc absorbtion.

Ronda ducked Cyborg and planned to move to 135 before Cyborg tested positive.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/15/ronda-rousey-considering-bantamweight-move-to-slap-that-title-fr

Then pre ufc absorbtion Ronda openly refused to move back up when cyborg returns. Ronda ducked. Then, conveniently the ufc only created one womens division... 135.

Remember Cyborg had been champ of womens 145 for longer then Ronda was at 135, Cyborg had done more in wmma, but Ronda gets an entire division invented in the ufc just for her to go hide in while Cyborg, the more accomplished and accredited fighter gets walking papers.

^ I agree.

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,380Free

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/15/ronda-rousey-considering-bantamweight-move-to-slap-that-title-fr

Then pre ufc absorbtion Ronda openly refused to move back up when cyborg returns. Ronda ducked. Then, conveniently the ufc only created one womens division... 135.

Remember Cyborg had been champ of womens 145 for longer then Ronda was at 135, Cyborg had done more in wmma, but Ronda gets an entire division invented in the ufc just for her to go hide in while Cyborg, the more accomplished and accredited fighter gets walking papers.

She claims she can't make 135 and she also got caught juicin. She needs to STFU or drop the weight and make a debut in the UFC. All this **** she's talking really doesn't mean anything.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free

These are legit points

But at the same time it's ridiculous for her to get mad at Ronda...it's Dana's issue at this point to create a 145 pound division. There is not much point of doing a bout at 140 if the only division is 135

I say they both stop talking and either do it or not. We get enough of this with matches we actually want to see (pacquiao/mayweater, silva/gsp, etc.) we don't need to keep hearing them for a match that not that many fans are caring about
    Sisti said:

These are legit points

But at the same time it's ridiculous for her to get mad at Ronda...it's Dana's issue at this point to create a 145 pound division. There is not much point of doing a bout at 140 if the only division is 135

I say they both stop talking and either do it or not. We get enough of this with matches we actually want to see (pacquiao/mayweater, silva/gsp, etc.) we don't need to keep hearing them for a match that not that many fans are caring about
    I agree, Cyborg should go dominate womens mma everywhere except the ufc, seeing as the ufc obviously doesn't want her around.
    ^ I agree.

• MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,827Free
    Looks like Cyborg has her steroid-induced jimmies rustled.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"