Nick's prediction on the Condit fight

DopexotDopexot Posts: 85Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
7:00 - 7:26

Nick's reaction on Carlos telling him that he's gonna place his shin on his face.

Nick predicted it very well.

Post edited by Dopexot on
text
Tagged:

Comments

• DopexotDopexot Posts: 85Free
    I was surprised that they made a Countdown, because there was also a Primetime.
    text
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 8,494Free
    should have been the greatest fight of that year, but unfortunatly condit wanted to win :(
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Called it perfectly
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,315Free
    7:40 - 7:45 is truth as well ;)
    Sisti said:

7:40 - 7:45 is truth as well ;)

I will run my way into a decision.

And he never became the UFC Welterweight champion.

text
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    lol, it will NEVER end..

Thank you Condit.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • PoloPolo Posts: 12,358Free
    ^ LoL Truth
    Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.
    Av bet with PunchCan on the Overeem/Rothwell fight.

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,743Free
    Keem said:

lol, it will NEVER end..

Thank you Condit.

It'l be even funnier when Diaz gets dominated 10x worse by GSP.

The only way Diaz finishes this fight is when he throws in the towel before the 5th out of embarrassment. Same goes for GSP.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • Keem said:

lol, it will NEVER end..

Thank you Condit.

It'l be even funnier when Diaz gets dominated 10x worse by GSP.

The only way Diaz finishes this fight is when he throws in the towel before the 5th out of embarrassment. Same goes for GSP.
    Lol so butthurt
  • DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 800Free
    Dopexot said:

7:00 - 7:26

Nick's reaction on Carlos telling him that he's gonna place his shin on his face.

Nick predicted it very well.

That´s hardly a prediction. Going forward is his only plan and unless he plans to get KO'd or taken down he will succeed making it hard to kick him in the head.
  • STRSTR Posts: 15Premium
    I've never liked Nick. If he smokes pot though that is probably why he didn't get the belt. It dulls everything. Senses, pain, mental acuity and so on. No one can compete mentally in this game with the caliber of fighter we are seeing today and not be fully present mentally. Why anyone wanting to be fully awake and present would do anything to dull themselves leaves one to wonder doesn't it? Perhaps if he had been more with it mentally in that Condit fight we'd have seen a different ending. Just a thought. And don't get me wrong. I like a buzz as much as the next guy but I don't think it has anyplace in a sport so mental as this.
  • when Nick refered to Condits girly leg kicks it wasnt cause pot made him not feel them! It was because they were girly leg kicks.i thought it was announced that he had smoked 8 days before my fight not on the night.8 days and he still high on fight night, wish i could get hold of stuff like that.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,309Premium

when Nick refered to Condits girly leg kicks it wasnt cause pot made him not feel them! It was because they were girly leg kicks.i thought it was announced that he had smoked 8 days before my fight not on the night.8 days and he still high on fight night, wish i could get hold of stuff like that.

Who cares. Girly leg kicks > walking around wondering why your opponent won't stand still.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• Not stand still i deemed it running.But I dont blame Condit or Greg Jackson for me not liking that style of fighting,I blame the shape of the octagon it should be in future shaped like an oval with individual tracks for each athlete to compete in if thats there style of fighting.

when Nick refered to Condits girly leg kicks it wasnt cause pot made him not feel them! It was because they were girly leg kicks.i thought it was announced that he had smoked 8 days before my fight not on the night.8 days and he still high on fight night, wish i could get hold of stuff like that.

Who cares. Girly leg kicks > walking around wondering why your opponent won't stand still.
    nicky's sad attempts at justifying his last fight, and loss
    FEB. 2010
  • PoloPolo Posts: 12,358Free

Not stand still i deemed it running.But I dont blame Condit or Greg Jackson for me not liking that style of fighting,I blame the shape of the octagon it should be in future shaped like an oval with individual tracks for each athlete to compete in if thats there style of fighting.

Are you suggesting the octagon be changed to an oval with running lanes on the mat? LOL
    Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.
    Av bet with PunchCan on the Overeem/Rothwell fight.

Not stand still i deemed it running.But I dont blame Condit or Greg Jackson for me not liking that style of fighting,I blame the shape of the octagon it should be in future shaped like an oval with individual tracks for each athlete to compete in if thats there style of fighting.

P4P poster!!!
    text
  • »Army_Of_Øne«»Army_Of_Øne« Posts: 20,211Free

¤ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

> > > IRT < < <
  • »Army_Of_Øne«»Army_Of_Øne« Posts: 20,211Free
    man i want to post a funny video but it has fight footage in it (Well, if you count condit running fighting footage)

¤ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

> > > IRT < < <
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 917Free
    STR said:

I've never liked Nick. If he smokes pot though that is probably why he didn't get the belt. It dulls everything. Senses, pain, mental acuity and so on. No one can compete mentally in this game with the caliber of fighter we are seeing today and not be fully present mentally. Why anyone wanting to be fully awake and present would do anything to dull themselves leaves one to wonder doesn't it? Perhaps if he had been more with it mentally in that Condit fight we'd have seen a different ending. Just a thought. And don't get me wrong. I like a buzz as much as the next guy but I don't think it has anyplace in a sport so mental as this.

change the pot or the dealer and you will not be dull. Nick smoked the pot days before the fight.

You can drink a 5 dollar wine and you can have a 500 dollar wine and both are called wine and both give you a buzz but man o man they are not the same . Same goes for the pot.

I believe Pot has no place in UFC either but the Diaz Condit fight had nothing to do with Diaz smoking pot ,period.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • ShatsBassoon29ShatsBassoon29 Posts: 1,019Free
    STR said:

You hardly sound educated. Don't get me wrong, i like a post as much as the next guy but i don't think it has any place in thread so mental as this.

I think you read a little too much into the stereotypes or had a bad experience smoking the ganja or you're just dumb.

Do you really think Diaz is the only higher tiered (pun not intended) fighter that smokes weed? Sure he's the most vocal about it but i'm certain the amount of fighters that do puff is at least in the 50 plus percentile.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 39,044Free

lol at Condit saying he dominated, what a ****ing tool
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    The only thing nicky predicted correctly was when he said "get my **** kicked" after the weigh ins.
    FEB. 2010

The only thing nicky predicted correctly was when he said "get my **** kicked" after the weigh ins.

Diaz finna beat Georges
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diaz finna beat Georges
    i hope so.

but i doubt it, Diaz is retiring again after
    FEB. 2010

Diaz finna beat Georges
    i hope so.

Well if he does retire.....I get to see the GOAT's last fight live

Diaz finna beat Georges
    i hope so.

awesome bro. I got to see BabyGOAT Penn's last fight live aswell.... it was hard to watch. Best part was Rory getting booed
    FEB. 2010

Diaz finna beat Georges
    i hope so.

awesome bro. I got to see BabyGOAT Penn's last fight live aswell.... it was hard to watch. Best part was Rory getting booed
    ProdiGOAT may come back, rumour is that a superfight with Bobby Green is in the works