Jimi Manuwa: I've got too much power and explosiveness for Diabate

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
I couldn't agree more. Diabate is very talented on the feet, but Manuwa has nasty power, and I think he has finished all his opponents via KO.

Just look what he did to Kingsbury face! This will be a highlight-reel KO for Jimi
Post edited by Little_Kang on
Tagged:

Comments

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,800Moderator, Ultimate

and again: would you please add the real quote instead of just your opinion? thank you

he has been jailed for seven days for posting constant linkage
    imageimage
  • Nova__Nova__ Posts: 19Free
    Wilford Brimley has a good feeling about Diabate
    photo expandingwtf_zps41cc58a3.gifphoto expandingwtf_zps41cc58a3.gifphoto expandingwtf_zps41cc58a3.gif
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    I don't get why everyone is so sure manuwa will get the KO

Who has more KOs?

Who has the better reach?

Who has the better degree of foes faced?

Who has crisper striking

Who is faster?

All is in favor of the snake...he has this in the bag...u think diabate has never faced a guy with power?....diabate has this in the bag
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,400Free
    BruteDion said:

I don't get why everyone is so sure manuwa will get the KO

Who has more KOs?

Who has the better reach?

Who has the better degree of foes faced?

Who has crisper striking

Who is faster?

All is in favor of the snake...he has this in the bag...u think diabate has never faced a guy with power?....diabate has this in the bag

I don't think everyone is sure I know I'm not anyway, I'm only slightly favoring Manuwa in this one and even that's probably coz he's from UK. I can't remember the last time I saw Diabate get out-struck. His weakness has always been the ground game but Manuwa is no slouch he's a heavy hitter, undefeated and never went the distance in 12 fights- 11 KO's- 1 submission but he hasn't fought the ufc caliber of opponents yet either so it is pretty tough to call imo.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    All that's true...but manuwa KOs are against no names....those wins are just stats...it is no claim on his skill to me

I have seen diabate outstike many people...how many people have we seen manuwa outstrike?...just kyle...he did own him in all ways...but thay normal **** for diabate
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>