Comments

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    Nothing has changed here. Cain wrecks Bigface, Cigano sleeps Overjuice.

The #1 and #2 HW'S by far meet again. This is like Sylvia/AA all over again .
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    :D

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• sdboltzsdboltz Posts: 733Free
    WAR UBEREEM!
    Sig bet record 18-4

Team REEM!!!
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    So pissed if Overeem gets to fight JDS...I am an Overeem fan and I think he could beat JDS but he has no right Fighing the just dethroned humble former champ

JDS is higher ranked them BigFoot and more dangerous...why is Overeem being rewarded with a better ranked foe and a better payday

Give Overeem Shane Carwin if hes back or the winner of Werdum vs. Whoever he's fighting
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    Cain is gunna kick some Bigfoot ****......the other fight is a toss up if you ask me but JDS should win it...... B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• DaPhreshnessDaPhreshness Posts: 84Free

Nothing has changed here. Cain wrecks Bigface, Cigano sleeps Overjuice.

The #1 and #2 HW'S by far meet again. This is like Sylvia/AA all over again .

I think Sylvia and Arlovski were matched up like that because of how terrible the division was. The heavyweight division now is great, they just happen to be THAT good. I like to think of it like Sugar Ray Robinson and Jake LaMotta.
    Favorite Fighters by Division:

Liz Carmouche
    Tim Elliott
    Eddie Wineland
    Frankie Edgar
    Melvin Guillard/TJ Grant
    Mike Pierce
    Michael Bisping
    Alexander Gustafsson
    Minotauro Nogueira/Matt Mitrione
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    I think Overeem would get knocked out far worse by JDS. He could barely beat Werdum's standup, let alone JDS
  • I'll **** a brick if Big Foot wins
    edited February 2013

I'll **** a brick if Big Foot wins

I will account bet u on that one...... B-)
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

• cruz2990 said:

Lol, I don't want him to win at all, I'm just saying I'd be really shocked
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
    Looks like Cain's got rematches all year.

They need to get Jones up there fast.
    edited February 2013
    Hey Boys and Girls, Beanslegend here with another edition of the Beans guy of things.

To quickly give praise to the last UFC event, I like most people would agree, what great fights! BigFoot with the upset, Nogueira with the Upset, with Aldo delivering on what most believed. The undercard was also spectacular, showing Woodley he belongs in the UFC.

I just wanted to mention, on my old thread I predicted these fights =) Obviously with a thin HW division, where the top 6, seem to be steps ahead of the rest of division, it wasnt that impressive!

However, lets here your guys predictions, and outcomes after the fights. Im assuming if Cain beats Bigfoot, Bigfoot will need a good 3 wins against good guys to slowly crawl back, and BigFoots victory would of course mean a win or two for Cain to make it back, being that he hasnt defended his title yet, or the last time he had the belt. Hence, on my predictions within the HW fight, I think BigFoot will bring the upset. The cut in their first fight changed the entire outcome, playing psychologically against Big, and for Cain, and so with that, and not expecting Cains TDs to be more then average, he of course lost the fight. I think BigFoot will bring a KO in the 2nd round, being very aware of Cains TDs, and on top of that, BigFoot can take anyones punches for long periods of time, of course Cormier got him, but any chin shot for anyone its lights up.

On the JDS vs Overeem fight. This is definitely a fight, these guys have something to prove. Overeem needs to prove hes relevant in the UFC, not just by beating a Brock whos standup is quite terrible, and purely defensive. JDS needs to prove that the Cain fight was a bad night, resulting from personal, emotional, and game plan style problems. However, I gotta go with JDS in this fight. I was thinking a finish by one of these two, however I think they have to much to lose to allow themselves to be stopped, so im calling a 30 - 27 unanimous for JDS, with Overeem catching some nice shots on JDS, however his speed will not match JDS speed, and his crispness.

What do you guys think... I truely think well see BigFoot vs JDS by the end of the year, or JDS vs Cain, im still going for the BigMan, however you cant
    Sorry, I cant edit and add the Overeem beats JDS, stupid options.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    "BigFoot can take anyones punches for long periods of time, of course Cormier got him, but any chin shot for anyone its lights up"

:-c
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Threads already Been done......

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    JDS will wreck Overeem and get a 2nd round KO and Cain will beat Bigface again obviously.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

cruz2990 said:

Lol, I don't want him to win at all, I'm just saying I'd be really shocked
    cruz thinks **** a brick is a way to celebrate ;))

i wonder what he did when cain beat the hell out of jds :))
    You never know for some people it could be way to celebrate......When Cain won I was pretty happy and then got drunk as hell.......

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Cain and Overeem FTW
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Overeem learned his lesson he will use his superior striking and beat JDS via UD
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    Hmm, looks like they have no plans on rebuilding Overeem. They're going to let him get knocked out by JDS and then just he'll be on a 2 fight losing streak and never be a credible challenger again. Interesting decision as he has star power if he could win some fights.
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    First.....I am upset they would put together JDS/Overeem after Overeem got destroyed. Second......I really think JDS is going to get the KO. Third.....but then again....everyone thought JDS was gonna walk right through Cain the second time around, so I would not be suprised if a pissed off Overeem is out to make a name for himself after that embarassment.
  • ThePack19 said:

First.....I am upset they would put together JDS/Overeem after Overeem got destroyed.

It's not like JDS didn't get destroyed
    I know, but he had the belt and just got dethroned and also has a win over Cain. Overeem walks into UFC and gets busted, then destroyed by......of all people.......Bigfoot.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    ThePack19 said:

I know, but he had the belt and just got dethroned and also has a win over Cain. Overeem walks into UFC and gets busted, then destroyed by......of all people.......Bigfoot.

It's a money fight, I mean sure it's significantly less then it would have been before they both got their asses handed to them but people love the Heavyweights and will still tune in to this.
    True....I just won't pay for it.
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS!! 1st round knockouts for both Cain and JDS I predict.
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    GOATfoot will kill Cain

Reem will Kill JDS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free
    edited February 2013
    ThePack19 said:

First.....I am upset they would put together JDS/Overeem after Overeem got destroyed. Second......I really think JDS is going to get the KO. Third.....but then again....everyone thought JDS was gonna walk right through Cain the second time around, so I would not be suprised if a pissed off Overeem is out to make a name for himself after that embarassment.

I didn't think "JDS was gonna walk through Cain", and half the forum picked Cain. Only idiots thought it was an easy fight for JDS.
    Post edited by classicboxer on
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,464Free
    Easy title defense for Cain, he's gonna destroy Bigfoot again, but it's the only fight they could give him at HW. At least Bigfoot got a couple good wins.

JDS will KO Reem
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread