Reem lost because Bigfoot is the superior fighter - not because Reem 'let his guard down'.

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
Its really sad to see Overeem get KTFO like he did, after getting busted for PEDs, then to have the majority of MMA media say his loss was due to his own failure to take bigfoot seriously.

Reem should know he has a glass chin by now, why would he take the chance to get hit? Especially after getting rocked at the end of the 2nd round - only to come back out in the 3rd with his huge arms dangling below his knees waiting for Sasquatch to hammer his tiny head in?
I'll tell you why, because Bigfoot knows Reem has no gas tank, those huge muscles will tire out and slow down, making it easier to strike with Reem, and Reem less likely to defend himself.

It is sad to see some fans of Reem in denial like this. He builds up hype killing cans in BUMforce, then kicks Lesnar right in his diverticulitis and suddenly he's gonna be the next best HW ever?
People who didnt buy into the hype behind the muscle knew bigfoot was gonna win - people like me - i was nowhere near surprised when Reem took 10 shots to the head leaving him unconcious for the 11th time in his career.
As soon as the fight started and Reem tried his best Anderson Silva impression, I knew it was over.

Reem's getting more credit for "not taking Bigfoot seriously" then getting KTFO than Bigfoot is getting for doing the KTFO'ing.
FEB. 2010
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
Tagged:

Comments

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    That fight showed how vulnerable and weak and clueless Overeem was about the fight but it did not prove Bigfoot as a superior fighter but it is my take and I might be wrong.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    "10 shots to the head..." = no chin. He lost because he was careless. He made Bigfoot look like an idiot for two rounds then got clipped. He Silva-ed nearly every punch, literally threw him to the ground, nullified the BJJ all the hype videos were talking about, etc.

Dude, don't make s*** up just because you don't like Overeem. Steroids aren't magic.

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    After getting KTFO by Cormier and painting the canvas with his blood against Velasques, fighters seem to really go full retard against him.

Browne busted up his knee with that fail spinning kick in the first 10 seconds of the round and got KO'd for it minutes later and of course Overeem stood in front of him with his hands down and chin up like a **** idiot when he should be going for the kill right away while he was still fresh and had BF on the defense with his back against the cage.

Instead, Overroid got cocky and slowly but surely gassed out until he had very little in the tank to actually fight like he should've since the begining of the match.

I think Roid boy looked different in his last fight against Brock physically and I think his power suffered from the lack of steroids in his fight against BF.

I also thought BF had a better chance than people gave him, but I still say he gets beat by Clean Reem 9 times out of 10, the guy got owned for two rounds with ease.

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    I'm no fan of Reem, but he got cocky and kept his hands down.
    Believe in Beard

No.

Who are you saying no to?

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Junglebird.
    Believe in Beard
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    so, owning bigfoot for 2 rounds = laying on him?

Bigfoot is nowhere near the best HW, but he sure took care of Reem.

You can say its Reem's fault for losing all you want, but the reality is that he lost bad, and if he was going to win, it was gonna be by a hella boring decision.
    FEB. 2010
  • sdboltzsdboltz Posts: 732Free
    0/10
    Sig bet record 18-4

Team REEM!!!
    sdboltz said:

0/10

sorry bro not ragging on Reem, just ripping on the fanboys and hypocriticalism of people saying Reem lost because he was careless.

FEB. 2010
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    There is no shame on losing to GOATfoot

But Reem let him win.....just like Melvin let Lauzon win
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

You can say its Reem's fault for losing all you want, but the reality is that he lost bad, and if he was going to win, it was gonna be by a hella boring decision.

He was pounding on hm not laying on him. your point is nullified.

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,712Free
    Reem lost because he's off the juice

FACT
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Bandura said:

yeah, check out all that damage done to bigfoot's face thats so 'easy to hit'
    WarWest said:

FACT

legit point.
    FEB. 2010

Bandura said:

WarWest said:

FACT

legit point.
    You could shoot Bigfoot in the face with buckshot and not see a difference. But, he was backed up whenever Overeem decided to throw.

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

WarWest said:

FACT

legit point.
    You could shoot Bigfoot in the face with buckshot and not see a difference. But, he was backed up whenever Overeem decided to throw.
    very likely, but Bigfeet was just waiting to gas out Reem's arms
    FEB. 2010

Bandura said:

Bandura said:

WarWest said:

FACT

legit point.
    very likely, but Bigfeet was just waiting to gas out Reem's arms
    Yeah, I buy that

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    Pretty much. AO will not be the same fighter of the juice.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    cruz2990 said:

Just like Cain wouldn't be the same if Taco Bell closed down
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free

cruz2990 said:

Just like Cain wouldn't be the same if Taco Bell closed down
    Exactly lol good thing taco bell won't be going out of business anytime soon....Don't hate because your man AO got his **** kicked...... B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,582Free
    edited February 2013
    Being the superior fighter means nothing. Look at Condit vs Diaz, GSP vs Serra 2, JDS vs Cain 1, Frankie vs Benson 2 and Overeem vs Lesnar. All fights where the inferior fighters managed to get the win.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,822Free

Its really sad to see Overeem get KTFO like he did, after getting busted for PEDs, then to have the majority of MMA media say his loss was due to his own failure to take bigfoot seriously.

Reem should know he has a glass chin by now, why would he take the chance to get hit? Especially after getting rocked at the end of the 2nd round - only to come back out in the 3rd with his huge arms dangling below his knees waiting for Sasquatch to hammer his tiny head in?
    I'll tell you why, because Bigfoot knows Reem has no gas tank, those huge muscles will tire out and slow down, making it easier to strike with Reem, and Reem less likely to defend himself.

It is sad to see some fans of Reem in denial like this. He builds up hype killing cans in BUMforce, then kicks Lesnar right in his diverticulitis and suddenly he's gonna be the next best HW ever?
    People who didnt buy into the hype behind the muscle knew bigfoot was gonna win - people like me - i was nowhere near surprised when Reem took 10 shots to the head leaving him unconcious for the 11th time in his career.
    As soon as the fight started and Reem tried his best Anderson Silva impression, I knew it was over.

Reem's getting more credit for "not taking Bigfoot seriously" then getting KTFO than Bigfoot is getting for doing the KTFO'ing.

Everybody also said JDS was invincible after he beat Cain the first time. In the heavyweight division anything can happen.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

Being the superior fighter means nothing. Look at Condit vs Diaz, GSP vs Serra 2, JDS vs Cain 1, Frankie vs Benson 2 and Overeem vs Lesnar. All fights where the inferior fighters managed to get the win.

GSP vs Serra 2?

I mean Overeem/Lesner is debatable but, GSP/Serra II ain't the right fight

Bandura said:

GSP vs Serra 2?

I mean Overeem/Lesner is debatable but, GSP/Serra II ain't the right fight
    We saw the real Matt Serra in their first fight, in the second one he was coming off a long lay off from injury

right, because in your world of MMA getting the loss means your better.

the Overeem non-reality club is in such denial they are willing to say losses dont matter anymore, my guy is still better
    FEB. 2010

right, because in your world of MMA getting the loss means your better.

the Overeem non-reality club is in such denial they are willing to say losses dont matter anymore, my guy is still better
    Overeem is undoubtedly the superior fighter.

Everybody also said JDS was invincible after he beat Cain the first time. In the heavyweight division anything can happen.
    you dont hear people saying "JDS only lost because he didnt take Cain seriously"

some fans are so upset about Reem getting KTFO again they want to pretend it didnt happen, or just ride it off as "reem made a mistake, he's still the best".

Hypocrite fans will belittle the opponent of a fighter they dont like, hype up the opponent of their favorite fighter, take credit from a win over their fighter by saying it wasnt the opponents skill - but my fighter's mistake, or now days by simply saying "dosnt matter the guy that lost is still better, he just lost thats all".
    FEB. 2010
    edited February 2013

you dont hear people saying "JDS only lost because he didnt take Cain seriously"

some fans are so upset about Reem getting KTFO again they want to pretend it didnt happen, or just ride it off as "reem made a mistake, he's still the best".

Hypocrite fans will belittle the opponent of a fighter they dont like, hype up the opponent of their favorite fighter, take credit from a win over their fighter by saying it wasnt the opponents skill - but my fighter's mistake, or now days by simply saying "dosnt matter the guy that lost is still better, he just lost thats all".

But you do here them say "JDS only lost because of his marital problems". Fighters have lives outside of fighting that affect their performances.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

But you do here them say "JDS only lost because of his marital problems". Fighters have lives outside of fighting that affect their performances.
    Reem has the perfect life. He gets to use PEDs and is single. His problem is his fighting skill.
    FEB. 2010