Comments

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,013Free
    He is going to have to go to LHW in order to get another shot at Chael
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    How is Vitor a cheat?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Keem said:

How is Vitor a cheat?

Busted for steroids before, doing TRT now, looks like a cheater to me
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

Keem said:

How is Vitor a cheat?

He just got caught with steroids, or has been caught?

TRT is cheating if the Commission disapproves.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,733Free
    LoL

Poor Bisping

Resorting to trolling
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    He's lucky Vitor decided to play around and head kick him in the name of Jesus H. He could have just blitz him as soon as the fight started and turned his lights off with a straight left hand
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    any fighter on TRT isnt a real fighter.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • any fighter on TRT isnt a real fighter.

p4p post
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    WarWest said:

LoL

Poor Bisping

Resorting to trolling

He's been trolling us the whole time with his joke of a fight career.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Gabri1985 said:

Lets let a known drug cheat use drugs, yeah he isn't going to abuse them is he. Look at the amount of muscle he has put on an dhow defined he has become. Trt is a load of rubbish there is no way that many fighters really need it.

Agreed. Its such a joke of an excuse to use PEDs.

Even worse is fans who support the use of artificial hormones in a sport trying to achieve legitimacy
    FEB. 2010
    Gabri1985 said:

Lets let a known drug cheat use drugs, yeah he isn't going to abuse them is he. Look at the amount of muscle he has put on an dhow defined he has become. Trt is a load of rubbish there is no way that many fighters really need it.

A. He didnt abuse it.

B. Nobody "needs" it. These guys arent gonna die without their precious trt.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,733Free
    Personally I could give a **** about TRT

But I can't wait for favorite fighters of people who bash it to get old and start using it LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • LenzoLenzo Posts: 255Registered Users
    NSAC or any commisions leave out the banns. Bi-monthly testing on ever fighter and if they dont pass they cannot fight the fight they are scheduled or fight again for the next 6 months.
    Crack down on TRT or leave it alone because the playing field needs to be level. Steroids are a no.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    WarWest said:

Personally I could give a **** about TRT

But I can't wait for favorite fighters of people who bash it to get old and start using it LoL

since i found out Mir has started using it he no longer has my support. what is it like 1% of all males suffer from low testosterone yet you have all these fighters on it. it's a complete load of rubbish and anyone who is on it is just using has either been abusing steroids and given themselves low testosterone or is getting a dodgy doctor to say they need it.

even the wwe has banned there guys from using it.
    I dont care what Dan Henderson uses though I just hope he wins.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,619Free
    edited February 2013
    He didn't fight Vitor in 1999 or whenever he got busted, legit Vitor knocked his head off, he needs to move on and focus on not getting knocked out by Alan Belcher
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
    surely you can't agree with letting a know drug cheat use drugs? i mean are these guys even randomly tested?

surely you can't agree with letting a know drug cheat use drugs? i mean are these guys even randomly tested?

Yes i can. Because they are tested heavily leading up to the fight. How do you think Marquardt got busted? Its actually quite possible that Bisping had more testosterone or a higher T/E ratio for the fight.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    Bisping would just get his head knocked off again. Bisping always has some **** to say regardless of the outcome of his fights. He needs to learn how to be humble and just STFU.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    edited February 2013
    He had his best shot because it was VERY obvious that Chael went "cleaner" for that fight after coming off suspension.
    You would be extremely naive to not think Chael is going full max trt right now,i am sure he is using way more than the allowance but will tone it down when he feels a test is coming.

IMO Bisping just doesn't have it,all he has is cardio ,nothing else.His striking is garbage not even GSP level and the rest of his game is below par.So for him to be successful he needs to be super aggressive with grappling and try to wear guys out.
    Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    If you were previously known as a pain killer addict and you got into a terrible car accident, should i not be allowed to give you something to help out with the pain? Its reasonable if regulated.
    its not regulated tho.

1 test before the fight.

meanwhile during the 12-16 week camp these TRT monkeys are dosing up to 17, 14 times the allowed limits
    FEB. 2010
    the testing for drugs in the ufc is one of the worst going for a major sporting company it's, as far as i am aware the ufc don't do random drugs tests (i could be wrong) and you also know your getting tested before and after the fight it's pretty easy to get your levels right when you know when your getting tested.

its not regulated tho.

1 test before the fight.

meanwhile during the 12-16 week camp these TRT monkeys are dosing up to 17, 14 times the allowed limits

No it is..

There was an issue with the paperwork and Chael wasnt actually granted a TUE.

And Overeem was using steroids, not undergoing TRT. Thus him failing the drug test because if he was on TRT he would know better than to goof up like that because his dosages would be regulated through a doctor provided by Zuffa or affiliated with Zuffa.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    Vitor is a ****ing legend, if he wants to use TRT than he can

The problem arises when cans like Tod Duffe use TRT

TRT should only be allowed for legends (Vitor, Hendo, RamGOAT, the King.....etc.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    bispings going to be droppingo ut of the top 10 mw rankings soon enough, i want him to fight belcher then either lombard or costa, guarantee he will ahve 3 losses in a row.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• edh1edh1 Posts: 961Free

Keem said:

How is Vitor a cheat?

He looks a bit more ripped of late also,I used to absolutly love WATCHING VItor Belfort FIGHTS .Until lately when I had to listen to that preaching BS.Now I just root for whoever he's fighting to tear his head off.Hell, I found myself rooting for Jon jones and The count these last few months,AND YES I AM ASHAMED .JUST FIGHT-LEAVE HAYSOOS AT HOME
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Vitor=awesome Bisping is just butt hurt he isn't getting that title shot now
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,902Free
    edited February 2013
    I guess bisping gave up trying to get a title shot then, TRT or no TRT Belfort will kick his **** again.

But yeah TRT shouldn't be allowed.
    Post edited by amunera on
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez