Silva Vs GSP....Final discussion.

b42b42 Posts: 18Free
This is the super fight we want. That everyone wants. After GSP dispatches Nick with ease, then finishes Jake, what do we want from him. Hes done with welterweight. He beat the bums, beat the contenders. Hes to well taught in the arts. He has the best Wrestling, the best Striking the best cardio, kicks , punching, submissions, and doo dads.

I say take on a contender at middleweight. What contender should he face.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,573Free
    That's a tough one, there's so many guys I'd love to see lay him out. I say let CB Dollaway or Court McGOAT end the GSP hype train
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    If Anderson says he's willing to drop down to 170, we'll probably be seeing this fight in the summer at the Cowboys Stadium for the title. Weidman and Hendricks are just gonna have to wait some more, lol.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    I think Hendricks will be lucky to beat ellenberger,the thought of him whooping GSP is laughable.Silva wants Gsp cause he knows weidman can hold him down for 5 rounds,at this point in his career i DON'T THINK HE WANTS TO FIGHT A BIGGER STRONGER WRESTLER TYPE.I KNOW WEIDMAN MIGHT NOT DESERVE THE SHOT ,BUT HIS WRESTLING HAS GOT TO CONCERN SILVA.Anderson says he wants to fight the best in big fights ,but GSP isnt big enough ,and if the fight takes place at 170 Anderson will be drained.He won't be the beast like at 185 and 205.I think it's a mistake especially at 38 years of age.GSP IS TOO SMALL JONES IS TOO BIG AND DANA KNOWS IT TOO.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,791Free
    edited February 2013
    ellenberger has cardio issues, sanchez almost beat him on determination alone and no doubt had it been a 5 rounder sanchez would have gotten the win.

i think hendricks is overhyped but he certainly has the power to put ellenberger away as does ellenberger to hendricks,

i think hendricks will finish this fight
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    GSP wont take the fight unfortunately.

even if Silva dropped to 170 GSP would say "ohhh uhhhh yeahhhh uuhhhhhh, he needs to fight for top contenderr first"
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • b42b42 Posts: 18Free

GSP wont take the fight unfortunately.

even if Silva dropped to 170 GSP would say "ohhh uhhhh yeahhhh uuhhhhhh, he needs to fight for top contenderr first"

I think GSP fights anyone at 170. But he will Have to move up to 185 in the next 2 years. Its only fair to Rory.