All the MWs at LHW are making Jones job easy.

georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,675Free
Think about it. How many guys at 205 could probably easily make 185? Shogun, Machida, Hendo, Rashad I think could all easily make 185. Then when you consider Jones is fighting a string of MWs at the moment - Belfort, Sonnen, Hendo. His job is being made easy! He is basically a LHW fighting blown up MWs. No hate on Jones, the guy is a freak talent, but after the Sonnen fight, I really hope the UFC gives him a real LHW.
I guess a lot of Brazilians are at 205 now just to avoid Anderson.
Did anyone else think it was weird that when Belfort beat Bisping (a fight at 185) he called out Jones as opposed to Silva?
The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,344Free
    Really?

Because Belfort gave Jones his hardest fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Vitor told me that he wants to fight Anderson again.
    Believe in Beard
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    also most of those u listed where LHW champions
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• najmanajma Posts: 2,067Free

Really?

He didn't give him the hardest fight. The fight was easy as hell. He only had the arm-bar, apart from that he did nothing.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,344Free
    najma said:

Really?

He didn't give him the hardest fight. The fight was easy as hell. He only had the arm-bar, apart from that he did nothing.

Well, who else has almost finished Jones?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    It's hard to deny the fact that Jones has the physical advantage over all of his opponents. Machida, Shogun, Hendo, Vitor are all true middleweights, and Jon is a hw. That doesn't mean it's why he is so succesfull, all his opponents are killers and anyone could win on any given day.
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,675Free

Belfort was in the heat of the moment, in Brazil, and decided not to call out Anderson again.

Machida will never fight him.

as belfort, sonnen and hendo know they have better chance at LHW

good point. I forgot that fight was in Brazil, the crowd might not of liked it if he called out Silva
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free

najma said:

Really?

Well, who else has almost finished Jones?
    Some deaf guy.
    Believe in Beard
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    none of Belfort's fights since starting TRT count.

Belfort is last know for getting foot-****ed by the GOAT
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Funny because Machida and Belfort exposed Jones as not being some "great talent" but being a "good talent" who just outweighed and outsized both of them to victory. Belfort made him tap, and Machida beat him in round 1 so easy. Incredible the hype to a guy like Jones, who's done nothing but make excuses his entire small career. Hope Chael destroys him =)
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    Jones only fights over the hill fighters and MW's now, didnt you know that?

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Funny because Machida and Belfort exposed Jones as not being some "great talent" but being a "good talent" who just outweighed and outsized both of them to victory. Belfort made him tap, and Machida beat him in round 1 so easy. Incredible the hype to a guy like Jones, who's done nothing but make excuses his entire small career. Hope Chael destroys him =)

Lol
  • MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,245Free

Funny because Machida and Belfort exposed Jones as not being some "great talent" but being a "good talent" who just outweighed and outsized both of them to victory. Belfort made him tap, and Machida beat him in round 1 so easy. Incredible the hype to a guy like Jones, who's done nothing but make excuses his entire small career. Hope Chael destroys him =)

Decent trolling
    I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    Come on OP, if anything, LHWs are not concerning Jones AT ALL.

SONNEN- Jones already ducked him !!

VITOR-Almost broke his arm and pretty much set Jones for a lay off

HENDO- Call me crazy, I dont think Hendo will come even close to Machida HOWEVER, I believe Hendo would be able to hit Jones hard !
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,054Free
    I love all the jaded haters varying degrees of stupid logic when it comes to finding excuses as to why Jones is so dominant.

JONES IS TOO BIG, THAT'S WHY HE'S BEATING TRUE LHW LIKE SHOGUN AND RASHAD DERR HURR HURR

followed by

RASHAD, BELFORT, HENDO, SHOGUN, AND MACHIDA ARE ALL SO SMALL THEY'RE BASICALLY MW, AND SHOULD MOVE DOWN.

By the logic of you idiots 205 shouldn't even exist, because guys like Jones are too big, despite making weight with no issue, and anyone he beats is too small for 205
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    Jones will be bored at LHW for all I can see and for all have seen on the "challengers".

GLOVER- Last time I checked, he didnt finish his 2 fights and couldnt finish Rampage after bein full mounted 2wice !! A very tired Rampage.

GUS- Didnt finish his last 2 fights (Jones made Shogun tap to strikes)

MACHIDA- Already got chocked out once

HENDO- We will see BUT, doubt he would get passed Machida to begin with ...

BADER- Jones mandhandled Bader

JIMMO/TUE HUNA- Average guys who would get destroyed by Jones.

MANUWA- MAYBE the only new upcomer with smth on the table to beat Jones in the future.

• georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,675Free

Jones will be bored at LHW for all I can see and for all have seen on the "challengers".

GLOVER- Last time I checked, he didnt finish his 2 fights and couldnt finish Rampage after bein full mounted 2wice !! A very tired Rampage.

GUS- Didnt finish his last 2 fights (Jones made Shogun tap to strikes)

MACHIDA- Already got chocked out once

HENDO- We will see BUT, doubt he would get passed Machida to begin with ...

BADER- Jones mandhandled Bader

JIMMO/TUE HUNA- Average guys who would get destroyed by Jones.

MANUWA- MAYBE the only new upcomer with smth on the table to beat Jones in the future.

You can't complain about a fighter not finishing even though soundly beating an opponent. Look at GSP, he now has gone the longest in the octagon without finishing an he is the champ.
    Plus it took Jones till the 4th to finish rampage, Glover only had 3 rounds with him. And this is Rampage, he is a tough guy!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0