Comments

• I don't like this as I see Condit winning, eliminating the next number 1 contender. Oh well I think it'll be a good fight anyways so I think the fans win in that aspect.

War Condit!
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Big Rig is gonna whup that ****!!! Good night Carlos.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,438Free
    I'm gonna say Hendricks wins but this is a much more risky fight for him imo. If he loses no one wants to see Condit rematch GSP that quick atleast I don't.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Dat boy hendricks better grow the thickest darn beard ya ever did see because them knees gonna chop Johny down like a tree.. No appleseed.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    Crazy fight. I like both fighters. Very dangerous fight for Condit. Condit has a hell of a chin but Hendricks took out two of the grittiest fighters at WW. If he wants to win this fight he might have to play it safe. I don't think Condit deserves this high of a contender. But its an awesome fight nontheless.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,402Free

So pissed.

lol its a good fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,084Free

So pissed.

lol its a good fight
    Its ana amazing fight. But one of my guys is gonna walk away taking a huge L. Either Condit gonna get slept and gets sent down the pecking order with 2 straight L's or Hendricks gets his title shot taken away and gets smashed

This is like RamGOAT vs Hendo/GloGOAT all over again :/
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,402Free

So pissed.

lol its a good fight
    Its ana amazing fight. But one of my guys is gonna walk away taking a huge L. Either Condit gonna get slept and gets sent down the pecking order with 2 straight L's or Hendricks gets his title shot taken away and gets smashed

This is like RamGOAT vs Hendo/GloGOAT all over again :/
    If Condit comes in uses everything he has....Hendricks is done.....but if Condit gets scared again and backpedals he is going to get slept
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Yeah if Condit shows up to fight he will win. Even if he shows up to run around throwing weak kicks he still probably wins. Hendricks looked like **** against Koscheck and it's hard to gauge how good anyone is in 12 and 46 second knockouts. He couldn't beat Grease anyway he walks around way too heavy. He couldn't go 5 rounds Georges would get his first finish in half a decade.
  • c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    bad matchup for hendricks imo
    looks like woodley will get to fight jake now
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 975Free
    Awesome fight. **** timing.

Didn't they learn anything from Bigfoot/Overreem?
  • SkyMonk89SkyMonk89 Posts: 239Free
    edited February 2013
    I've been away from the forums for awhile, still been watching all the events, decided to sign in here.. Then I see THE FREAKIN TOP NEWS IS HENDRICKS IN FOR MACDONALD VS CONDIT.. Thinking this, I was like! How did I know it must mean he was going in for Rory>?> I was hoping it would be in for Condit.. being that Condit is much more prestigious and in a position where he doesnt have or need to fight anyone, after that awesome GSP fight.. Wanted Condit to win, and was close, for a brief time, he still will have the best GSP flash knockdown moment, that hwead kick was dope.. But OF FREAKIN COURSE!!! RORY PULLED OUT?? WHY IS THIS? YOU ONLY FREAKY SERIAL KILLER'D YOUR WAY INTO CALLIN HIM OUT ON FOX TV.. Now what? Are we supposed to believe, (oh, we know, fighters train hard, so hard they always get hurt, or cut or blah blah derp FREAKIN DERP!). I understand he did have that eye brow cut a while back before one of his fights but still.. I know Rory wants Condit, (or should very badly<no h*mo) But it almost seems stupid that hendricks will fight him, nothing bad on hendricks part, hes a top contender, but Id rather wish Condit was the one injured so we'd actually get to see a REAL TOUGH (on paper) fight for Rory, at least a fight where the opposition has crazy 1 punch consistent power, right?? I wanted Rory vs Condit 2 bad, just so maybe i'd get to see Condit embarass him again.. But now I just hope Hendricks doesn't knockout Condit, cuz I think that would be awful for Carlos.. Maybe even career changing (then of course we'd see rory challenge Carlos again, after a 2nd loss).. Its just retarded, and stupid that this fight has to happen.. I still think Carlos can make Hendricks gas, and ya never know, it might be like Ellenberger vs Kampmann, where ellenberger hurt Martin badly, but then, wilted, and later got caught and finished.. Carlos seems like The Man who can stop TKO any hype man on a run... WOW LIKE MY ESSAY? JOE ROGAN PODCAST SON!!!
    Post edited by SkyMonk89 on
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    Pick em fight in my opinion

I honestly give the edge to Hendricks
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    The best thing ever happened in WW in a long time !!!!

Rory is the new big thing BUT he can wait lil longer .. give him Sefadine !
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    edited February 2013
    hendricks admitted to being KOd before in his amateur fights so condit certainly has a chance to stop big rig.

i give the edge to condit via being more dynamic and having a better chin.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• UFCisGSPUFCisGSP Posts: 6,938Free
    I say - HELLS YEAH BABY! :-) I like Condit and it pissed me off that I had to root for the other guy twice in a row (GSP then Rory). Now I can cheer on the NBK.
    Saint Pierre 9:23: "We're not impressed by your performance!"

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!

LW - Cerrone, WW - Rory, MW - Belcher, LHW<
    Hope Ellenberger stays on the card. The smart people at the UFC know they want to throw Marquardt in there, or offer the fight at least.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Condit doesn't get rocked in every fight he's in either. Kampmann is a good fighter but he doesn't really move his head which tends to be a problem if you are fighting someone with decent power in their hands. Fitch was just an idiot living well beyond his means basically payday to payday. He bought a second home and gets injured. He's broke within a matter of months and fights Hendricks on a layoff due to injury. Doesn't back out of the fight while injured because he can't afford to and he gets slept as soon as he's in striking distance. I'm not making excuses for Fitch either he admitted this but forgot to point out the fact that he was a **** idiot for buying some condo as a second home. He just complained about having 2 mortgages.

Granted Fitch had not been knocked out since a 205 fight like ten years ago I'm not completely sold on Hendricks. These quick finishes are great but he needs to stop someone with better striking defense. If he stops Condit with strikes I'll be convinced.
  • verJJverJJ Posts: 3,994Free
    Elle burger vs Woodley makes more sense anyway
    Wrist deep in your Grandma's cookie jar

Bet Record: 23-4, 1NC

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,890Free
    I think Condit just has too many tools in his arsenal. having said that though.....

If Hendricks puts that left hand of DOOM on Condit's chin....

I'm really looking forward to this probably not as much as the rematch with Rory though
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
    Think Condit is gonne take it, when Hendricks fails to K.O him.
    So decision victory for Condit.
    WAR 209 !

PunchBag said:

hendricks admitted to being KOd before in his amateur fights so condit certainly has a chance to stop big rig.

i give the edge to condit via being more dynamic and having a better chin.

so you think Condit might KO him because 6~10 years ago, in an amateur match, Hendricks got KO'd?

no i think condit might ko him becasue condit also has plenty of power in his hands and a better overall striking game, hendricks will basically be relying on those first few mins to land a power strike, then he will have to go to his wrestling or condit may very well finish this fight.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    Aw man, I love both these guys. I don't know who to cheer for. lol
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    Condit wins this imo, such a hard fight to call though, got a slight feeling Carlos will finish him late in the 3rd!

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

Keem said:

Hope Ellenberger stays on the card. The smart people at the UFC know they want to throw Marquardt in there, or offer the fight at least.

The UFC should listen to me more often

Megumi Fuji

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 787Free
    I really can't make any prediction about the outcome of this fight. It is too complicated and can go either way. kind of 50-50 .
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta