Mike Bisping wants rematch with vitor belfort

SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
he goes off on belfort here. rips belchers tattoo says he will beat belcher with first round tko guarentees it, says he and chael sonnen have become friends
Tagged:

Comments

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 10,246Free
    Thanks for posting, I'm confident he will beat Belcher but he can't show him no respect or he will end up getting caught.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner
    image image
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 8,495Free
    i think bisping will loose to belcher but no way bisping finishes belcher
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,315Free
    oh please...bisping got his **** whooped plain and simple

we know vitor did roids in the past so his production of testosterone shut off and that's why he's on TRT. get over it bisping...he didn't test over the limit and you legit just lost. bisping needs to realize that he's not at the level of beating the very top-tier guys and stop trying to find an excuse

i think people would like bisping more if he just took his losses like a man and didn't talk so much trash. not everyone could do the chael routine
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Sisti said:

we know vitor did roids in the past so his production of testosterone shut off and that's why he's on TRT. get over it bisping...he didn't test over the limit and you legit just lost. bisping needs to realize that he's not at the level of beating the very top-tier guys and stop trying to find an excuse

i think people would like bisping more if he just took his losses like a man and didn't talk so much trash. not everyone could do the chael routine

The thing is, he did take his **** whooping like a man, until he found out Belfort was on TRT. That seemed to have hit a switch haha. Not like it would have made a difference. Bisping is good but Belfort is just that much better.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,564Free
    Bisping want's to get tko'ed, again?

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 917Free
    Bisping is already a champion, his title is: The longest title shot dreamer of all time.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 9,547Free
    Sisti said:

that he's not at the level of beating the very top-tier guys ?...how about beating a top 10 fighter?his biggest conquest was Stann :))
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,315Free

Sisti said:

that he's not at the level of beating the very top-tier guys ?...how about beating a top 10 fighter?his biggest conquest was Stann :))
    I think he could beat 5-10 ranked guys. The thing is he always fights guys about 15 or so and dominates them completely. He's probably around 2-4 realistically and when he fought guys like Rashad and Chael he lost, but barely. But ya, he's had a lot of trouble with the higher ranked guys and I think Belcher is probably the perfect level guy for him
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 8,495Free
    i think belcher will beat him
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion