Lyoto Machida: "I have what it takes to knock Dan Henderson out."

hellscreamhellscream Posts: 0Registered Users
Source

Machida is skilled, but I can't see him KO Hendo. Fedor couldn't even do it, and he is one of the hardest hitters in MMA, on the other hand, Hendo can easily put Machida to sleep.

I don't see how Hendo can lose this fight, or get KO
Tagged:

Comments

• ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    edited February 2013
    Machida via KO, I agree
    Post edited by ultimatefightingchamp on
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    edited February 2013
    Machida will take him past the first round, make him gas, and then KO/TKO him. LyGOATo "The DraGOAT" Machida will rise to the occasion, and we will have another spectacular KO to add to his highlight reel.

He will finish Can TRTestosterenderson.
    Post edited by FroZeN on
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,604Free
    Lyoto Macheater " I have what it takes to troll MMA fans with nonsense KO talk."

No man on Gods green earth can KO Hendo. Maybe not even aliens.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    not even Fedor? LOL

Thats like saying "not even Vitor could KO Silva"
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.

not even Fedor? LOL

But Vitor never connected.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free

not even Fedor? LOL

people only hit Silva when he allows it.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 961Free
    I firmly believe either fighter can end this fight with a KO/TKO.

My money is on the one with better movement, footwork and speed. Machida by second round T/KO via foot to Hendo's face.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Lyoto Macheater " I have what it takes to troll MMA fans with nonsense KO talk."

lol...im a Hendo fan...but everyone can get KTFO...can Machida do it?he has the skill set and power...anything is possible...if its close and personal...and the arms are swinging...i got Hendo by KO...if it goes to the ground and Hendo reverses it like he did to Fedor...it can be over...you dont want Hendo on top of u...there are alot of scenarios for this fight...for Machida and for Hendo...im stoked for this fight B-)

lol...im a Hendo fan...but everyone can get KTFO...can Machida do it?he has the skill set and power...anything is possible...if its close and personal...and the arms are swinging...i got Hendo by KO...if it goes to the ground and Hendo reverses it like he did to Fedor...it can be over...you dont want Hendo on top of u...there are alot of scenarios for this fight...for Machida and for Hendo...im stoked for this fight B-)
    Hendo doesn't exactly have great striking defense and he's fought the best in the world at all different weights. That combination has led him to take some big shots from big names. He's been wobbled, rocked, and staggered but never finished (due to strikes). Macheater isnt going to hit Dan with any more force then he's already felt throughout his lengthy career. Hence, my stance that it is laughable that so many seem to be coming out of the woodwork to announce Dans impending first KO.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Hendo doesn't exactly have great striking defense and he's fought the best in the world at all different weights. That combination has led him to take some big shots from big names. He's been wobbled, rocked, and staggered but never finished (due to strikes). Macheater isnt going to hit Dan with any more force then he's already felt throughout his lengthy career. Hence, my stance that it is laughable that so many seem to be coming out of the woodwork to announce Dans impending first KO.

there just Machida fans...lol...they are allowed too puff there chests...im still stoked about this fight...could it surpass...Hendo and Shogun fight?...maybe
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,116Free
    Its very possible Machida KOs Hendo. Im taking machida in this one, could go either way and should be an all out war......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

This is true. Every chin has an expiration date though. Just ask Chuck and Wandy.

Guys like Dan and Shogun have been using their chin as a weapon to tire their opponents for years. It will catch up with them at some point. My guess is that Hendo's chin gets cracked on Saturday.

there just Machida fans...lol...they are allowed too puff there chests...im still stoked about this fight...could it surpass...Hendo and Shogun fight?...maybe
    The only reason I say no is because the thing that made Hendo-Shogun so awesome was that it was back and forth. Dan started strong but Shogun came back. I don't think Macheater can take the kind of punishment that Shogun did and come back during the later portion of the fight. Plus its only 3 rounds. I feel like this fight can't be competitive ( as retarded as it sounds). Either Hendo lands the big boy that puts Macheater away or he gets picked apart.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    All the respect to Hendo BUT this will be a easy fight to Machida.

Machida will play with Hendos cardio on 1 round and go for the kill on round 2 or 3. Not saying machida will KO but will finish by TKO or Sub.

PS. By the time they fight, Hendo will be 1 year and 3 month with no real action which is not good for a fighter his age, sorry. U dont wanna be ring rusted to fight a guy like Machida, simple as that

This is true. Every chin has an expiration date though. Just ask Chuck and Wandy.

Guys like Dan and Shogun have been using their chin as a weapon to tire their opponents for years. It will catch up with them at some point. My guess is that Hendo's chin gets cracked on Saturday.
    Logical statement, but at this point Hendos chin defys logic.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

Fair enough. I know I can't wait to find out though. Really wishing this one hadn't gotten demoted to a 3 rounder.
  • Showtime956Showtime956 Posts: 660Free
    Dan henderson CANT be ko'd.
    Maybe tko'd but i doubt that'll happen either
    Fighters arent born, they're MADE

Fair enough. I know I can't wait to find out though. Really wishing this one hadn't gotten demoted to a 3 rounder.
    Only reason I'm not pissed about that is because it probably benefits me haha.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    Machida would probably kill Hendo in a 5 round fight.
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    I have Machida via sub but i can see him taking home the TKO
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free

not even Fedor? LOL

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    if there was ever a stylistic matchup that might end in a ko loss for henderson it would be this one.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,665Free

Source

Machida is skilled, but I can't see him KO Hendo. Fedor couldn't even do it, and he is one of the hardest hitters in MMA, on the other hand, Hendo can easily put Machida to sleep.

I don't see how Hendo can lose this fight, or get KO

Yeah he could KO Machida, if he can touch him though, and Machida is crazy elusive. Machida could KO him, if he catches him coming in like Bader did he could KO ANYBODY
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
  • georgelebrungeorgelebrun Posts: 1,665Free

not even Fedor? LOL

triangle
    The Diaz Brothers - The Sex - The Shogun Warrior - The H Bomb - The Reem - JDS - The Smooth One - The California Kid - The Korean Zombie - The Gangster from West Linn - The Count all FTW!!

Sig Bet record 3 - 0
    If Jake Shields couldn't KO Hendo then there's no way Macheater can.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    I think this could look a lot like the Lyoto vs Couture fight.Hendo seems to be hinting that he will put lyoto on his back,but Hendo's wresling isn't what it used to be.Unless Hendo really has worked his wrestling so that it's effective as it was 7or 8 years ago I think Lyoto will pick him apart. Hendo is pretty easy to hit ,and he gets wobbled more and more every time he fights ,early in the 2nd Hendo will start to gas,and then it's gonna be LIKE target practice---Highlight reel headkick machida. TKO.I'm a bit biased of late though, Hendo seems to be whining waaaay too much lately.Hell give him Jon Jones if by some way he wins,Jones will retire him
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Hendo most certainly can be KO'd,especially as the fight goes into latter rounds.The UFC is giving him a handicap by not making ita 5 round fight,he would not last 5 rounds.
    This fight will depend a lot on weather or not Hendo can time those few occasions that Machida lunges in.Hendo's overhand will be his only weapon as his telegraphed uppercut is too dam slow.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    zaksame said:

Hendo most certainly can be KO'd,especially as the fight goes into latter rounds.The UFC is giving him a handicap by not making ita 5 round fight,he would not last 5 rounds.
    This fight will depend a lot on weather or not Hendo can time those few occasions that Machida lunges in.Hendo's overhand will be his only weapon as his telegraphed uppercut is too dam slow.

...The five round fight favors Hendo more than Machida?

Did you live under powerlines as a child? Holy ****
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    edited February 2013
    I'd say something but you guys kinda hit all the bullet points
    Post edited by Bandura on

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!

If Jake Shields couldn't KO Hendo then there's no way Macheater can.

This is easily the funniest comment I've seen this year.

Well played sir.