Fitch v Diaz...who wins?

joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free
Simple question. In your opinion, who would win in an MMA match, the next hand picked contender, or the guy who just got cut for not being of a ufc standard.

One is 14-3-1 and has given years of his life and maintained loyalty, with zero controversy.

The other has missed pressers, failed drugs tests, and imho most importantly, would get raped by god, if he ever tried to get in a cage with JF.
Tagged:

Comments

• joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free

so you think Diaz would lose because he misses press conferences =))

bias question is bias

i asked you a simple question.

joeyp1 said:

bias question is bias

NICK DIAZ VIA MURDER
    how.

joeyp1 said:

how.

via being in the UFC roster

fitch would not be able to grapple diaz for 25 nor 15 minutes, and would be cought very easily on his feet, i would say round 2 tko
    only fitch has a good chin, relentless cardio, and doesnt get subbed even by maia. he would absolutely rape diaz.
  • andydandyd Posts: 104Free
    Fitch wins. But no one wants to watch.
    andyd said:

lets just sign cena and be done with it. or the miz.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    joeyp1 said:

Simple question. In your opinion, who would win in an MMA match, the next hand picked contender, or the guy who just got cut for not being of a ufc standard.

One is 14-3-1 and has given years of his life and maintained loyalty, with zero controversy.

The other has missed pressers, failed drugs tests, and imho most importantly, would get raped by god, if he ever tried to get in a cage with JF.

fantastic point...for them to cut one who was loyal, solid, and causing no controversy over a guy who was not loyal, failed drug tests, and missed MANY press opportunities is beyond ridiculous. that seriously made me lose interest in the UFC...don't really need to give my money to someone that is that radically unfair. realistically, i won't be stopping following mma completely, but definitely don't see a need to buy as many PPV as I have
  • andydandyd Posts: 104Free
    joeyp1 said:

andyd said:

lets just sign cena and be done with it. or the miz.
    Personally I don't think he should of been cut. He's in the Top 10 in the UFC's own rankings.

But maybe rather than his style it was his attitude that cheesed off Dana/Joe Silva. It's clearly not *just* a fighting style decision.
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Fitch rapes him every second of that fight. Easy win for him.

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Fitch, not even close

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    Diaz wins via actually being employed by Zuffa
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 961Free
    joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

S
    bias question is bias

NICK DIAZ VIA MURDER
    how.
    Sorry Diaz fans Fitch smothers him like a piece of velcrow outwrestling him all night long and not giving him a chance to box or breath.and your bloody nuts if you think Nick Diaz submits Fitch.The **** thing is,that it would be boring boring and more boring.I have mad respect for Diaz ,and even talking about it makes me angry,but imo , this is areally bad matchup for Nick diaz.Standing Diaz absolutly Kills him ,but Fitches Wrestling and td DEFENCE Make him vulnerable to a guy like this,and Diaz's cardio couldn't even bail him out.If
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 961Free
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Funny when we are talking about a guy that has made a career hanging out at dream ,strikeforce,and other organisations.While Fitch took on the elite of the UFC IN THE MOST BORING WAY IMAGINABLE.BUT RECORDS DON'T LIE
    joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

bias question is bias

NICK DIAZ VIA MURDER
    how.
    EXACTLY ,FITCH WOULD NOT LET HIM BREATH.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edh1 said:

WarWest said:

WarWest said:

Funny when we are talking about a guy that has made a career hanging out at dream ,strikeforce,and other organisations.While Fitch took on the elite of the UFC IN THE MOST BORING WAY IMAGINABLE.BUT RECORDS DON'T LIE
    So who is employed by the UFC?

Never mind....
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BYBrawlBYBrawl Posts: 1,057Free
    Diaz would be fitched. Easy
    It's like wiping your **** before ya poop, it don't make sense!

Official Member of the Bacon Lovers Association
  • Antoine69Antoine69 Posts: 28Free
    Fitch wins. It's MMA, boring or not, grappling is part of it. Fitch is a top 10 in his category, he beat good competition. He had one bad fight against Hendricks where he got caught. MMA is not wrestling so the UFC should embrace talent. I think they made a bad decision, a bad choice and if it continues, they will cause harm to the sport. I know they want to make money, but it's short thinking to cut talent. You cut people who can't fight in the UFC. Not top 10... Honestly, there are over 50% of fighters in this roster who are less talented than Fitch. Cut em before you cut him. And I don't mind watching Fitch cause I know the sport. Every of his fights are interesting to me.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    Really OP!?

You are pitting the #2 WW Nick Diaz who is fighting against GSP for the WW title...... against a ****ing UFC reject

anyone who is not retarded can see that Diaz wins this
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    Really OP!?

You are pitting the #2 WW Nick Diaz who is fighting against GSP for the WW title...... against a ****ing UFC reject

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 961Free
    Fitch would easily decision Diaz.

The only top ten fighters Diaz would stand a chance of beating are Kampmann, Ellenberger and Condit. And he loses those fights 50% of the time.

Really OP!?

not sure if serious. theres only two people in the cage. it doesnt matter which one dana has a crush on.

one is a legit wrestler/grappler with a good chin and ridiculous submission defence and cardio. the other jogs a lot, likes to slap people and has zero tdd and a bjj game, that whilst good, is not good enough.

come back when you know this game.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Fitch would take Diaz down and just control him.