Can the UFC make Liz Carmouche look any more like a lesbian?

Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
Come on! These guys make me lol. They are making Liz look as manly and ugly in all her pics as they can, just to make Ronda look nice and put her forward as the one to cheer for to the casual fan.

These guys are pretty pathetic. It seems in the last year, the UFC has just given up completely on anything decent and just just goes with the laziest and most obvious ways to promote fights. I'm no fan of Liz, but I feel bad for her that they are painting her out to be the bad guy just because she likes to lick carpet.

Derp derp! Who's going to win? The beautiful (in the UFC's shopped pics) blonde champion, or the horrible, evil, ugly dyke? derp derp herpty derpty F'in' derp!
Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
Tagged:

Comments

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,287Free

Come on! These guys make me lol. They are making Liz look as manly and ugly in all her pics as they can, just to make Ronda look nice and put her forward as the one to cheer for to the casual fan.

These guys are pretty pathetic. It seems in the last year, the UFC has just given up completely on anything decent and just just goes with the laziest and most obvious ways to promote fights. I'm no fan of Liz, but I feel bad for her that they are painting her out to be the bad guy just because she likes to lick carpet.

Derp derp! Who's going to win? The beautiful (in the UFC's shopped pics) blonde champion, or the horrible, evil, ugly dyke? derp derp herpty derpty F'in' derp!

lol'd at ''just because she likes to lick carpet''

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    OP is the one who is herp derpin.

News flash, she's openly gay and already looked like a lesbian before she signed a UFC contract.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,731Free

come now u sound like a strait fool.... she is a marine, fella.. I'd hope she wasn't a girly girl, since u no, she is protecting u and me while we sit back and relax ( unless ur not American!!). so what if she's a lez, some lez' are girly and some are manly, this lez, Liz, just so happens to be the latter. relax urself buddy boy.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    Um

She's gay

She's manly

She's ugly

Not much help needed from the UFC for that
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    I don't think she's ugly at all. If I were to see her at the grocery store or something (not knowing who she is), I'd probably think that she's just an ordinary looking woman who seems to be in incredible physical shape and very muscled.

I don't know what it is about internet forums at large, but it seems that a lot of people think all women should look like hollywood starlets and supermodels. If they don't, then they're "ugly." Real women don't look like that... at least 99.5% of them don't.

I have to eat some crow and admit that I highly entertained when that one poor dude made the mistake of posting pics of his girlfriend on here though. It was one of the most epic forum fails I've ever seen.
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,287Free
    WarWest said:

Um

She's gay

She's manly

She's ugly

Not much help needed from the UFC for that

lol

• BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free
    edited February 2013
    I think Housey is getting jealous that the UFC is making Liz look like a lesbian, she wants all the attention by the looks of it

ronda_rousey_ronda_rousey_WYoId7p_sized.jpg
    600 x 450 - 33K
    Post edited by Birdhound on
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 779Free
    I have not felt UFC is trying to make her look like someone that she is not. She is what she is and I am cool with it. A simple, sweet,ex-marine down to earth Lesbian who is trying to make a living with working in a challenging job.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
    Her title belt will be a gold plated strap on

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free

Women's MMA in the UFC is based off looks. If ronda was ugly she wouldnt be a "champion" right now. There wouldnt even be a woman's division.
    If ronda loses, womens MMA will disappear from the UFC until another good looking girl appears to be Dana's fap towel.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i didnt know she was a dyke. cool
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    they could give her a crew-cut?
  • joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free

yeh i dont think thats the angle they are going for.
  • Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    I don't think you guys are getting my angle. I have nothing against Liz. All I'm saying is it's a piss poor strategy the UFC are using to hype this fight. They are marketing it to meatheads by saying "Watch our pretty champion beat the ugly dyke" when they should be saying "watch the fight".

What I'm saying is give them both a fair shake. Don't put out shopped pics of Ronda, while putting up the dykiest pic of Liz possible.
    Shop them both, or shop neither. Beautify them both or neither. Photographers can make any person in the world look pretty/ handsome if they want to. Liz isn't ugly, and Ronda isn't that pretty. They could both have their roles reversed if the photo manipulators wanted it that way.

It's transparently crap and epitomises everything the UFC has become these days. It just bugs me.

Women's MMA in the UFC is based off looks. If ronda was ugly she wouldnt be a "champion" right now. There wouldnt even be a woman's division.
    If ronda loses, womens MMA will disappear from the UFC until another good looking girl appears to be Dana's fap towel.

Yep, pretty much my point.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    Did you see the commercial
    Cole1186 said:

come now u sound like a strait fool.... she is a marine, fella.. I'd hope she wasn't a girly girl, since u no, she is protecting u and me while we sit back and relax ( unless ur not American!!). so what if she's a lez, some lez' are girly and some are manly, this lez, Liz, just so happens to be the latter. relax urself buddy boy.
    She's not protecting me. The last time America was attacked, the attack suceeded.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free

I don't think you guys are getting my angle. I have nothing against Liz. All I'm saying is it's a piss poor strategy the UFC are using to hype this fight. They are marketing it to meatheads by saying "Watch our pretty champion beat the ugly dyke" when they should be saying "watch the fight".

What I'm saying is give them both a fair shake. Don't put out shopped pics of Ronda, while putting up the dykiest pic of Liz possible.
    Shop them both, or shop neither. Beautify them both or neither. Photographers can make any person in the world look pretty/ handsome if they want to. Liz isn't ugly, and Ronda isn't that pretty. They could both have their roles reversed if the photo manipulators wanted it that way.

It's transparently crap and epitomises everything the UFC has become these days. It just bugs me.

Have you actually seen the primetime episodes?

You got it all wrong man....The UFC has been hyping Liz up in a positive light.....Liz wants to represent the gay/lesbian community and has been saying it for a while now.

Liz decides to dress the way she does meanwhile Rousey obviously has been doing her hair and makeup for every appearance. They're just difference people.
    Yeah I saw it. 25 minutes of "beautiful" Ronda being **** kissed to high heaven vs 5 minutes of the lesbian former marine or whatever.

Look at the fighter profile pics on the UFC homepage then come back here and post again.
  • PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    Well she is trying to be the man
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

Osu!

• DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    they did make Liz look hairier.... her face looks fuzzy in the 3rd primetime.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
    This was the first UFC event in a long time to get a little coverage on local TV in northern California. The local Fox network didn't even cover UFC on Fox, but they gave Rousey coverage.
  • prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free
    She does a good enough job of looking like a lesbian all by herself!
    JDS,Hunt.

Teixeira, Shogun, Nedkov,Manuwa.

Lombard, Bisping, Belfort.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

• Bobo_VieriBobo_Vieri Posts: 614Free
    I will still be rooting for Carmouche, she seems nicer and down to earth.. Rousey is just your typical ****
    ??apparently the the only way to kill a lion is by rear naked choke?personally i?d just kick it in the head.?? ? Bas Rutten
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,004Free
    edited February 2013
    She's been gay.
    Post edited by rodrodMMA92 on

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,265Free
    edited February 2013
    ijosef said:

I don't think she's ugly at all. If I were to see her at the grocery store or something (not knowing who she is), I'd probably think that she's just an ordinary looking woman who seems to be in incredible physical shape and very muscled.

I don't know what it is about internet forums at large, but it seems that a lot of people think all women should look like hollywood starlets and supermodels. If they don't, then they're "ugly." Real women don't look like that... at least 99.5% of them don't.

I have to eat some crow and admit that I highly entertained when that one poor dude made the mistake of posting pics of his girlfriend on here though. It was one of the most epic forum fails I've ever seen.

Agreed. There's nothing fake about the "pretty blonde" who's driven against the "Lezzy marine" who wants to prove she's worthy and make a better life for herself as a marketing angle on the primetime because here's the thing.....IT"S THE TRUTH. The primetime is simply portraying the reality of both of these fighters.

If OP or anyone else doesn't want to hear thier stories then don't listen and enjoy the fights. If OP or anyone else has something against women fighting or headlining a show then don't watch it. Thier loss.

Post edited by StompGrind on
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    It is true,the UFC made that marketing video,they knew exactly what they wanted to put in it and how to represent each fighter.They didn't have to make mention of her sexuality,it has NO BEARING on the fight,so why do it?They paint this sob story for Rousey about her dad and how she had a tough time training because she is their golden ticket,,it reminds me of America's got talent video editing.Paint the picture of some loser,down and out,portray the person as a goth metal head then out comes this opera singer lmao...lame.

IMO the UFC's marketing team and video editing team is amateur at best,you could see a better job done by college students.It is just too bad Liz has probably less than a 5% chance of winning this fight,if she did it would really set the UFC on it's heels and in a media storm of criticism.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

ijosef said:

Agreed. There's nothing fake about the "pretty blonde" who's driven against the "Lezzy marine" who wants to prove she's worthy and make a better life for herself as a marketing angle on the primetime because here's the thing.....IT"S THE TRUTH. The primetime is simply portraying the reality of both of these fighters.

If OP or anyone else doesn't want to hear thier stories then don't listen and enjoy the fights. If OP or anyone else has something against women fighting or headlining a show then don't watch it. Thier loss.

If you read between the lines, the "beautiful" blonde will be fighting off the rape attempt from the ugly lesbian.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,265Free

If you read between the lines, the "beautiful" blonde will be fighting off the rape attempt from the ugly lesbian.

I read between the lines and it was more like the "beautiful" blonde is going to rape that lesbian