Johny Hendricks: Georges St. Pierre might be scared of me

TorroTorro Posts: 19Free
Source

I would normally say yeah right, but GSP did dodge him and Silva. I don't blame GSP. I 2 would want to fight Diaz after seeing what Hendricks did to Kampmann lol
Tagged:

Comments

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    I swear I heard the looney toons theme when Kampmann hit the mat.

and GSP does this weird mentality thing. People always call Bull**** when he says his opponent was the best he's ever faced but I think he started telling himself that after Serra. It's weird watching this guy from mental perspective

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    All about the $$$.
    Hendricks really doesn't have a big fan base and is a big threat.
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

Osu!

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Hendricks is a can who Josh Koschek beat technically beat according to the majority of fans. Remember guys Koschek beat him, or at least everyone thought he did. That's all that needs to be said.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Oh and didn't Silva dodge Jon Jones? GSP has a decent division to fight in, unlike Silva who's division is the 2nd worst behind HW in MMA. Guys can't even hold a win streak in 185.
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free

Hendricks is a can who Josh Koschek beat technically beat according to the majority of fans. Remember guys Koschek beat him, or at least everyone thought he did. That's all that needs to be said.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/05/ufc-on-fox-3-johny-hendricks-vs.html

According to Fightmetrics, Hendricks out scored him 259-180, total strikes= 82-57, sig strikes = 55-33,and takedowns landed 2-1. The only thing that Koscheck outscored Hendricks on was eye gouges. Thats a land slide victory. The only crime is that it should have been a unanimous decision.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

Oh and didn't Silva dodge Jon Jones? GSP has a decent division to fight in, unlike Silva who's division is the 2nd worst behind HW in MMA. Guys can't even hold a win streak in 185.

The MW division has proven itself to be far superior to the WW division. A MW on a two fight losing streak goes to the WW division and dominates three top ten guys. Silva and Jones have both said that they don't wnt to fight one another, so I guess they are ducking each other. While GSP ducks both Silva and Hendricks, even though Hendricks is the number one contender.

"Believe in the beard"

• Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 975Free
    I would enjoy seeing GSP lose as much as anyone. To be clear though, he is not afraid to fight anyone. He is, however, terrified of damaging his brand and his legazee.

Hendricks will get his shot(if he makes it past Condit). Largely because it will be lower risk than facing Silva. GSP is constantly looking for the safest way to maintain his status.
  • J_boyJ_boy Posts: 134Registered Users
    I think gsp can lay and pray hendricks to a ud but if he gets got hes probly going to sleep
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    edited February 2013
    i think first round though johnny can stuff gsps takedowns, but gsp will ware him out after 1 or 2 rounds and then take him down at will, hendricks wrestling is good. gsp is going to be very hesitant with hendricks power
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free
    Hendricks is a legend in his own mind.Seriously GSP probably doesn't think of him a minute a day.Nick Diaz is his next fight ,and he might not hit like Hendricks ,but he has a way bigger toolbox.Jitz ,boxing, experience,and he's nuts.Johny said it himself he's a wrestler that can ko guys,he's a 1 dimentional striker who will be exposed ,and soon.
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 785Free
    I remember some other fighters who claimed that GSP is afraid of them but I can not remember any of them proving it. Hendricks will get his chance to fight regardless of the Condit fight result IMO.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    waikru said:

According to Fightmetrics, Hendricks out scored him 259-180, total strikes= 82-57, sig strikes = 55-33,and takedowns landed 2-1. The only thing that Koscheck outscored Hendricks on was eye gouges. Thats a land slide victory. The only crime is that it should have been a unanimous decision.
    Amazing post.

And if it werent for the eye gouge Hendricks would have taken it 30-27.
  • Bobo_VieriBobo_Vieri Posts: 614Free
    waikru said:

Fight metrics doesn't mean ****! They count baby leg kicks and spamming small body shots from guard as sig strikes
    ??apparently the the only way to kill a lion is by rear naked choke?personally i?d just kick it in the head.?? ? Bas Rutten
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    The NBK will end this hype train......Hendricks needs to keep his mouth shut..... B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    Hendricks is out there mini H-Bombing top WW's. The haters can hate but the dude is legit regardless.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    GSP did not dodge anyone,he has accepted EVERY fight put forth to him.The Diaz fight was already put onto him long before any Hendrick's came along.In each Dana White video i have still not got the indication they are sold on Hendrick's either,they are sort of hum and haw weather he gets GSP next.
    If the UFC still wants GSP -Silva they are not going to have Hendrick's -GSP instead,it would make no sense,so i see Hendrick's running his mouth about GSP for the entire year because the UFC has other agenda for GSP.If GSP-Silva happens,i do not see GSP fighting again this year after that fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

GSP did not dodge anyone,he has accepted EVERY fight put forth to him.The Diaz fight was already put onto him long before any Hendrick's came along.In each Dana White video i have still not got the indication they are sold on Hendrick's either,they are sort of hum and haw weather he gets GSP next.
    If the UFC still wants GSP -Silva they are not going to have Hendrick's -GSP instead,it would make no sense,so i see Hendrick's running his mouth about GSP for the entire year because the UFC has other agenda for GSP.If GSP-Silva happens,i do not see GSP fighting again this year after that fight.

Dana presented the Silva fight and he didn't accept. Hendricks is the number one contender, so why is he fighting Diaz? Stop trying to justify GSP ducking top level competition.

"Believe in the beard"

• bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
    GSP is scared of fighting in general.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    GSP is scared of every fight by his own admission.

He is also scared of Aliens.