Time for Hendo to retire?

Teenage FanboyTeenage Fanboy Posts: 82Free
Can he get a ts(if so it would be in 2014...) yet?
My little brazilian candy, smack:
text
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,589Free
    He just had a close fight with one of the best LHW fighters in the world. He should fight on. Shogun vs Hendo 2
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    Dan Henderson 1, 2, 3.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,252Free
    Hendo 1,2 and 3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • He just had a close fight with one of the best LHW fighters in the world. He should fight on. Shogun vs Hendo 2

Shogun fanboy.

My little brazilian candy, smack:
    text
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,589Free

He just had a close fight with one of the best LHW fighters in the world. He should fight on. Shogun vs Hendo 2

Shogun fanboy.

Alternate account of previously banned forum user
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    Dan Henderson was robbed

29-28 all day baby

Machida best not be gettin dat title shot.

Im jumping on the Moose hype train
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • He can't defend a takedown to save his life, Jones would murder him AND he's only fighting because of PEDs.

I say cut him
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    If Nick Diaz didn't retire after Condit, Why should Hendo?

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Nobody can call that a close >>>FIGHT,that was not a fight by anyone's standards.It is sick to think Hendo a one trick pony that is out of shape came that close to getting a title shot.Seriously do you want a bum like Hendo to be the class of or the belt holder of your division,that would be embarrassing.
    Hendo was exposed when he was embarrassed by Shield's.What is worse is that he trains LESS since that loss,he has no respect for the sport,he has been simply collecting pay cheques based on past glory.BTW when Hendo lost to Shield's he didn't lose by luck ,he was made to look like an amateur through every round.

If anyone paid attention to the 2 nd round break,Hendo sitting on the stool was actually gasping like he was out of breathe and he didn't do anything the entire fight,,LMAO really sad.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Antoine69Antoine69 Posts: 28Free
    Yeah not even close. Cut him, he threw three punches all fight, Machida slipped. It's sad Machida would not hit him silly, Machida should not get the title shot too. He was a sorry excuse for fighting. .
  • joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free
    edited February 2013
    zaksame said:

Nobody can call that a close >>>FIGHT,that was not a fight by anyone's standards.It is sick to think Hendo a one trick pony that is out of shape came that close to getting a title shot.Seriously do you want a bum like Hendo to be the class of or the belt holder of your division,that would be embarrassing.
    Hendo was exposed when he was embarrassed by Shield's.What is worse is that he trains LESS since that loss,he has no respect for the sport,he has been simply collecting pay cheques based on past glory.BTW when Hendo lost to Shield's he didn't lose by luck ,he was made to look like an amateur through every round.

If anyone paid attention to the 2 nd round break,Hendo sitting on the stool was actually gasping like he was out of breathe and he didn't do anything the entire fight,,LMAO really sad.

hendo is no bum. i cheered machida and thought the fedor stoppage was bs so im not a shill.

but he is like a walking APBT, and frankly in a dog fight, gameness and durability are 2 incredible stengths. add a serious amount of relative power and olympic level wrestling and you have a nightmare on your hands. outside of the fedor and anderson fights, i cant think of too many people that laughed off hendo punches. fedor wound up get clipped from behind and anderson went route b for the win.

i dont think hendo is the best fighter, but he is an incredibly talented, dangerous and game competitor, and id like to see him fight monsters until someone caves his head in. he deserves that. like chuck, it will take someone else to retire him as he is born to fight and will until he realises hes already made his glory.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,720Free

Shogun fanboy.

Alternate account of previously banned forum user
    Lmfao
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    It takes two to tango. Macheater wanted no part of an actual fight, hence Dan was left swinging at air all night, but at least he actually tried to mix it up. Macheater clearly had decision win in his gameplan from the first minute to the last.

I like what Rogan said about how Dan should have just stood in the middle or backed up to break Macheater from his constant back pedal routine and you know maybe make Macheater actually come forward to engage.

And lol at Macheater coming forward and opening up with all these kicks in the last 30 seconds of the fight. Where was that the other 14mins and 30seconds.

He's elusive, his movement is great, but his performance last night was reminiscent of a boring LayNpray affair.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    he is just a one trick pony now, always looking for that one punch with his right hand. you won't beat someone like he just fought like that.

It takes two to tango. Macheater wanted no part of an actual fight, hence Dan was left swinging at air all night, but at least he actually tried to mix it up. Macheater clearly had decision win in his gameplan from the first minute to the last.

I like what Rogan said about how Dan should have just stood in the middle or backed up to break Macheater from his constant back pedal routine and you know maybe make Macheater actually come forward to engage.

And lol at Macheater coming forward and opening up with all these kicks in the last 30 seconds of the fight. Where was that the other 14mins and 30seconds.

He's elusive, his movement is great, but his performance last night was reminiscent of a boring LayNpray affair.

the trouble is that lyoto fights just like its a real fight.

ie two men in the park with no time limits and no points.

he fights like he has all night and will use the katate to wear down and destroy his opponent.

thats what would have happened if the fight continued like that.

dan had 3 rounds to catch him and his cardio was nose diving past that point. dan had some chance of catching him later, but lyoto won the fight. on significant strikes, on technique, on everything really. and dans opportunities to catch some kind of stoppage were not really there mostly, after the first 3 anyways.

i dont think machida is the most telegenic fighter, but we all know hes deadly when he sees an opening.

he has very good power, but not a great chin.

he fights exactly like its a real fight, even to the point of losing. see rampage fight.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    joeyp1 said:

the trouble is that lyoto fights just like its a real fight.

ie two men in the park with no time limits and no points.

he fights like he has all night and will use the katate to wear down and destroy his opponent.

thats what would have happened if the fight continued like that.

dan had 3 rounds to catch him and his cardio was nose diving past that point. dan had some chance of catching him later, but lyoto won the fight. on significant strikes, on technique, on everything really. and dans opportunities to catch some kind of stoppage were not really there mostly, after the first 3 anyways.

i dont think machida is the most telegenic fighter, but we all know hes deadly when he sees an opening.

he has very good power, but not a great chin.

he fights exactly like its a real fight, even to the point of losing. see rampage fight.
    True statements but my God is it tedious to watch at times.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    Hendo should keep fighting imo. His chin can still take it, just put him against guys who like to stay and bang.
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson