Anybody notice?

AGM2588AGM2588 Posts: 1Free
Did anybody notice that Faber used a standing rear naked choke in both of his fights tonight?
Tagged:

Comments

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    lol, but an interesting point is that TJ Dillashaw used it to beat Vaughan Lee, maybe this is another Team Alpha Male move?
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    anybody notice how he celebrated while being on ivans back lol i thought it was funny.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

Ansem said:

anybody notice how he celebrated while being on ivans back lol i thought it was funny.

lol yeah that was pretty awesome, fun fight all round
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    haven't seen anyone go w/ the old school elbow GnP in a while

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
    Bandura said:

haven't seen anyone go w/ the old school elbow GnP in a while

yeah very reminiscent of Tito!
  • ANYBODY NOTICE THAT THERE WAS ONLY 2 WOMEN IN THE FIGHT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS REALLY SAD WHEN THE WOMEN CHAMP ROUSEY FIGHTS TO VALIDATE HERSELTH IN THE UFC................ IS THE ONLY FIGHT IN THE FIGHT CARD.....REALLY SAD :-( GUESS UFC ONLY HAS 2 WOMEN IN UFC.................SAD DANA TRUE FEELS THAT WOMEN DONT BELONG IN THE UFC...........IF HE FELT THEY BELONG IN THE UFC, HE WOULD HAD MORE WOMEN INTHE FIGHT CARD........... DANA IS JUST RIDING THE ROUSEY "BAND WAGON".............. HE IS TRUELLY NOT A WOMEN BELONGING IN THE UFC FAN.... DANA ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS
  • ANYBODY NOTICE THAT THERE WAS ONLY 2 WOMEN IN THE FIGHT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS REALLY SAD WHEN THE WOMEN CHAMP ROUSEY FIGHTS TO VALIDATE HERSELTH IN THE UFC................ IS THE ONLY FIGHT IN THE FIGHT CARD.....REALLY SAD :-( GUESS UFC ONLY HAS 2 WOMEN IN UFC.................SAD DANA TRUE FEELS THAT WOMEN DONT BELONG IN THE UFC...........IF HE FELT THEY BELONG IN THE UFC, HE WOULD HAD MORE WOMEN INTHE FIGHT CARD........... DANA IS JUST RIDING THE ROUSEY "BAND WAGON".............. HE IS TRUELLY NOT A WOMEN BELONGING IN THE UFC FAN.... DANA ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS

Shuz urp

• KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 780Free

ANYBODY NOTICE THAT THERE WAS ONLY 2 WOMEN IN THE FIGHT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS REALLY SAD WHEN THE WOMEN CHAMP ROUSEY FIGHTS TO VALIDATE HERSELTH IN THE UFC................ IS THE ONLY FIGHT IN THE FIGHT CARD.....REALLY SAD :-( GUESS UFC ONLY HAS 2 WOMEN IN UFC.................SAD DANA TRUE FEELS THAT WOMEN DONT BELONG IN THE UFC...........IF HE FELT THEY BELONG IN THE UFC, HE WOULD HAD MORE WOMEN INTHE FIGHT CARD........... DANA IS JUST RIDING THE ROUSEY "BAND WAGON".............. HE IS TRUELLY NOT A WOMEN BELONGING IN THE UFC FAN.... DANA ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS

Are you ready to fight ? I may be able to convince Dana to invite you but please do not Capitalize when you are FIGHTING !!!!!!
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • TomoUFCTomoUFC Posts: 189Free
    edited February 2013

ANYBODY NOTICE THAT THERE WAS ONLY 2 WOMEN IN THE FIGHT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS REALLY SAD WHEN THE WOMEN CHAMP ROUSEY FIGHTS TO VALIDATE HERSELTH IN THE UFC................ IS THE ONLY FIGHT IN THE FIGHT CARD.....REALLY SAD :-( GUESS UFC ONLY HAS 2 WOMEN IN UFC.................SAD DANA TRUE FEELS THAT WOMEN DONT BELONG IN THE UFC...........IF HE FELT THEY BELONG IN THE UFC, HE WOULD HAD MORE WOMEN INTHE FIGHT CARD........... DANA IS JUST RIDING THE ROUSEY "BAND WAGON".............. HE IS TRUELLY NOT A WOMEN BELONGING IN THE UFC FAN.... DANA ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS

You were holding shift when you wrote the "no" part of your name hey?
    Post edited by TomoUFC on