Machida is a little ****

MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
He was scurred
He ran

and dont begin with "oh condit also ran and won..."

here's the diffrence: condit LANDED, machida didnt do **** !

what a little ****
stupid boring fighting style

the running dragon showed himself again tonight.

discuss.
Post edited by the_enigma on

Tagged:

Comments

• crangscrangs Posts: 4,258Free
    He really rustled your jimmies, didn't he?
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free
    Hendo was also garbage.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    crangs said:

He really rustled your jimmies, didn't he?

by running
    and not fighting
    yes

• joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free
    edited February 2013

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

lets first acknowledge that he is in fact a fighter that gets paid to go and fight **** monsters with full license to destroy him, inside a locked cage.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would **** kill you in 30 seconds, if he felt like playing with his food.

theres also a good chance that you may be a **** hero, but its also quite possible you a just some dude who is sitting behind a laptop and doesnt fight monsters for a living.

all that said, your point is misguided.

lyoto has power and has been in wars.

the problem isnt that he cant or wont fight. he isnt even really a point fighter, as he hates having to win points and its obvious.

lyoto is a great mma guy, but hes also an ma guy who fights like hes got all night in a park to finish the guy hes up against.

his mindset going into his fights is that hes up against a puzzle and he has as long as it takes. ie a real fight.

i know its a head ****, but thats how he fights.

he has literally lost fights by having that attitude.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
    joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

lets first acknowledge that he is in fact a fighter that gets paid to go and fight **** monsters with full license to destroy him, inside a locked cage.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would **** kill you in 30 seconds, if he felt like playing with his food.

theres also a good chance that you may be a **** hero, but its also quite possible you a just some dude who is sitting behind a laptop and doesnt fight monsters for a living.

the problem isnt that he cant or wont fight. he isnt even really a point fighter, as he hates having to win points and its obvious.

lyoto is a great mma guy, but hes also an ma guy who fights like hes got all night in a park to finish the guy hes up against.

his mindset going into his fights is that hes up against a puzzle and he has as long as it takes. ie a real fight.

the first part is way too gay, bro

for the second part
    dont get me wrong, he has power
    but why doesnt he try to hit hendo ?
    fact is, he didnt fight saturday

and ''he isnt a point fighter'' <-- ???? reallly ???? he is a **** karate guy! he sure as hell is a point fighter.

he disappointed me heavily

He engaged Hendo on many occasions. He just did it on his terms trying to catch Hendo off balance on his way in. It worked out alright as well.
    crangs said:

He engaged Hendo on many occasions. He just did it on his terms trying to catch Hendo off balance on his way in. It worked out alright as well.

i dont think so

he didnt catch him with much more than a leg kick, a body kick, and a trip
    maybe some shots to the guard but not much more

he only ran and didnt even try to really hit him
    he was there to ''get out of the way''/run not to land

• BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free
    edited February 2013
    joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

you could be chuck norris. but theres also a good chance lyoto would **** kill you in 30 seconds,

Post edited by Birdhound on
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    He wasn't scurred. He always fights like that sometimes it turns out amazing sometimes it is boring, but people who act like it is anything new simply have short memories.
  • Skywalker_StyleAwkwardSkywalker_StyleAwkward Posts: 240Registered Users
    LOL he schooled Hendo.
    All Hendo had was 2 leg kicks, funny overhand rights that often threw him out of balance, and a TD with some weak **** GSP gNp.
    Lyotos takedown had more technique and he landed a few punches before bell rang.
    Hendo lucky it wasn't in the beginning of the next round.
    C'mon, son.
    [ D e v i | s A d v O c a t 3 ]

The Emperor will return...
    edited February 2013

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

and ''he isnt a point fighter'' <-- ???? reallly ???? he is a **** karate guy! he sure as hell is a point fighter.

he disappointed me heavily</p>
    sitting behind a laptop calling **** fighters pussys is gay.

calling you on it aint nothing but fathering you like you should have been way back.

i mean no offense. im 100pc serious. free speech works both ways. you made a statement and i think it was incredibly inane.

i shouldnt have to post no **** to say that.

the rest of what you said was a surprisingly insightful opinion. i think it is wrong completely, but theres no point arguing,

machida won by a landslide on significant strikes and cage generalship.

he made hendo miss and he made him pay.

he didnt break hendos own shield in the 15 minutes, but thats the way it was going.

everytime hendo missed he was gassing himself and machida hit him with some bombs that hurt him more than he showed.

he also targetted the body for power shots. he was systematically dismantling hendo. he just acted like he had all night to do it.

machida has technique and power,. hendo has durability and power.

that was the match up last night and machida won it and was winning it at the bell.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on

LOL he schooled Hendo.
    All Hendo had was 2 leg kicks, funny overhand rights that often threw him out of balance, and a TD with some weak **** GSP gNp.
    Lyotos takedown had more technique and he landed a few punches before bell rang.
    Hendo lucky it wasn't in the beginning of the next round.
    C'mon, son.

yea...
    running away while not doing any sort of damage is schooling somebody...

Hellequin said:

He wasn't scurred. He always fights like that sometimes it turns out amazing sometimes it is boring, but people who act like it is anything new simply have short memories.

sure he does.
    but him talking big saying: i will be the first to knock dan out''
    and then running away and not even trying anything...that pisses me off

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

calling you on it aint nothing but fathering you like you should have been way back.

i mean no offense. im 100pc serious. free speech works both ways. you made a statement and i think it was incredibly inane.

why do you believe i have a laptop dude ?

• BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

I wanna know why he thinks you would be sitting behind it.
    edited February 2013

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

why do you insult strangers and then flag the response. i meant no insult. someone somewhere told you not to call professional fighters pussys and you ignored them. fair enough. its not their fault, but you made an inane comment and i called you out on it.

i could have flagged you, but i chose to be real instead. there, ive removed my flag.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on

yea...

LOL no.
    Landing more strikes and taking less damage and not looking like a novice when striking is schooling Hendo.
    Even Joe said "what Dan can do is not move forward but move back"
    That's how you become a counter fighter

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free

Hellequin said:

sure he does.
    but him talking big saying: i will be the first to knock dan out''
    and then running away and not even trying anything...that pisses me off
    If anyone actually thought Henderson was going to be knocked out they are an idiot.

The opposite is also true. People thinking Henderson was going to land the H-bomb are idiots too.
    joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

why do you insult strangers and then flag the response. i meant no insult. someone somewhere told you not to call professional fighters pussys and you ignored them. fair enough. its not their fault, but you made an inane comment and i called you out on it.

i could have flagged you, but i chose to be real instead. there, ive removed my flag.
    i didnt insult you did i ?`that was rather you ?!
    the only one i ''insulted'' was machida, for more than good reasons.
    and i didnt call him ****, i called him ****

yea...

LOL no.
    Landing more strikes and taking less damage and not looking like a novice when striking is schooling Hendo.

well...how would that result ? 2 fighters standing in front of each other ??
    the diffrence is hendo actuallly wanted to entertain and not only to win...

edited February 2013

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

joeyp1 said:

He was scurred
    He ran

what a little ****

discuss.

fighter bashing.

for the second part

i didnt insult you did i ?`that was rather you ?!
    the only one i ''insulted'' was machida, for more than good reasons.
    and i didnt call him ****, i called him ****
    yeh you called him a **** and me a **** for calling you out on it.

i even went to the trouble to say theres a chance you could be a bigger man than machida.

lol.

theres a lot you can say as a fan, but calling someone a **** who does that for a living is stretching it.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
    oh and here are some statistics for your ''by landing more punches'' argument

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2013/02/machida-vs-henderson-official-ufc.html

yea...

LOL no.

well...how would that result ? 2 fighters standing in front of each other ??
    the diffrence is hendo actuallly wanted to entertain and not only to win...
    lol, entertaining is always a secondary priority with the fighters. They do what they need to win regardless of entertainment value

Of course you think that. You have the IQ of a lima bean.
    Obviously you never been in a fight if you think that.

• DangerousJonDangerousJon Posts: 228Free
    Not every single fighter has to be the aggressive, constant pressure fighter. With Dan's right you'd be stupid to get close. Machida's distance is what allowed him to block or evade damn near every one of Dan's bombs.
    "Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself, makes you fearless." Lao Tzu

text
    edited February 2013

Of course you think that. You have the IQ of a lima bean.
    Obviously you never been in a fight if you think that.

obviously, you have the IQ of a lima bean by trying to judge peoples IQ thru what they write on the internet.
    and also trying to judge if i ever was in a fight or not. and for your information, you were completely wrong with both.
    i train Muay thai since 2 and a half year now and bjj for half a year. and am absolving the highest level of education that there is possible at my age.

lmfao
    you're a pathetic fool
    Post edited by MIRKO_CRO_COP on

edited February 2013

ufc scores disagreed. fight metric is really just a couple of hendo fans with a clicker. you do realise that?

there was a real difference in the significant strikes for me. lyoto caught dan with a lot of bombs head on. he also slipped all of dans ones. otherwise hed be ****, wouldnt he.

dan was panting from round 2. it werent just stamina, lyoto hit him with bricks to the body and the head a few times.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
    joeyp1 said:

ufc scores disagreed. fight metric is really just a couple of hendo fans with a clicker. you do realise that?

there was a real difference in the significant strikes for me. lyoto caught dan with a lot of bombs head on. he also slipped all of dans ones. otherwise hed be ****, wouldnt he.

dan was panting from round 2. it werent just stamina, lyoto hit him with bricks to the body and the head a few times.
    ''bombs'' lol

The only fool here is you son.
    You don't fight. I do. So of course you would think lyoto a ****
    You've obviously never been in a fight except that one time when you had a gf
    Stick to trolling

edited February 2013

joeyp1 said:

''bombs'' lol
    hes a tough bastard. regardless, both ufc and fm had lyoto machida ahead on significant strikes.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on