Weidman (really curious about his talent), Bisping, Belcher, Rockhold, Souza
MacDonald, Hendricks, Condit, Maia, Diaz, Fitch, Ellenberger
Henderson, Melendez, Maynard, Diaz, Pettis, JMiller, Cerrone
None
Dominic Cruz, Renan Barao
None

Tagged:

Comments

• Rampage,Rashad,Overeem,Shogun,AndersonSilva,Gsp if his opponent makes the fight an intriguing one,Brock when he was relevant,Tito just to see if he could get lucky again, Chael cuz of his mouth, Ben henderson when packed in a variety pack, frankie same as ben, Anthony pettis same,jon jones. Rampage is the only fighter I would buy a PPV for even if the card and the opponent he was figthing were sub par or absolute garbage
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,837Free
    edited February 2013
    Machida, Aldo, Shogun, Anderson, JDS, Cain, Penn
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• Wrong question, wich fights make you pay for a PPV? I don't watch top 10 fighters vs cans or the like.
    My little brazilian candy, smack:
    text
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    Every guy/or even girls last night that fight. So basically everybody but Lyoto Machida.
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    None, if I had to pay I would not watch UFC.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free
    edited February 2013
    Antoine69 said:

Buying the PPV
    GSP
    Anderson Silva
    Cain Velasquez
    Jon Jones
    Jose Aldo

Helping when it comes to buy the PPV
    JDS, Mir, Werdum, Overeem, Barnett, Nelson, Big Silva
    Machida, Gustafsson, Evans Teixeira (the only hope), Davis, Rua
    None
    None

good question. i like heavyweights. im a purist and hw is the no bs division as far as im concerned.

obviously tho, two **** hws can be terrible and its a pretty small division with a lot of medical suspensions.

lhw is classically my second favourite but thats turned a bit ****.

other than that, its all about the match up. i like seeing great skills come up against each other or guys who are carrying a serious rep.

diaz v penn for instance was a very cool fight, because they are two never back down fighters.

anything involving a champ or a title fight eliminator is usually must see.
    Post edited by joeyp1 on
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Break down the $45

$20 - Hendo, Sonnen, Overeem
    $15 - Mendes, Bader
    $10- GSP, W.Silva, Cung Le
    $5 - the Nogs, Faber, Lavar
    - 50% of opposing fighters value - Machida, Fitchers,

There's more that's just off the top of my head

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    Machida
    Condit
    Guida
    Fitch
    GSP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    edited February 2013
    Fitch
    GSP
    Edgar
    Woodley
    Lesnar

Been following the sport of UFC since day one so I'm bias to the old school guys
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • rick10rick10 Posts: 185Free
    edited February 2013
    Antoine69 said:

Buying the PPV
    GSP
    Anderson Silva
    Cain Velasquez
    Jon Jones
    Jose Aldo

Helping when it comes to buy the PPV
    JDS, Mir, Werdum, Overeem, Barnett, Nelson, Big Silva
    Machida, Gustafsson, Evans Teixeira (the only hope), Davis, Rua
    None
    None

I ll add in the helping section

HW - Big Nog
    LHW - Sonnen , mousasi
    MW - Hector Lombard, vitor belfort
    WW- Marquart
    LW- Sanchez
    I dont really care about the other divisions , only if aldo is fighting

and I may add

The inmortal matt brown , and amir sadollah . Guys that i been following since the TUF , before it became a joke
    Post edited by rick10 on
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free
    There are only a few fights that make me decide NOT to buy the pay per view. Like a women's main event.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    All the fighters. I enjoy the fights and have the money for the PPV's, so why not?

The people on these forums that say they won't pay for **** are either broke dicks and don't have the money for them or are just cheap.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• LeitingLeiting Posts: 4,232Free
    Dan Henderson. He's the only sure fire guy that regardless of who he's facing I would buy the event. There are others like Sonnen, Overeem, or a handful of fighters that grab my attention and entice me depending on their opponent is. But it is with regret that I confess my sphere of fighters whom I would pay to watch is shrinking.
    "God speed, and party on!" -Bas Rutten
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    im always excited to see KZ, sanchez, silva, jones or jds fight
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• CarlosBelcherCarlosBelcher Posts: 384Free
    edited February 2013
    Belcher, Ellenberger, Condit and maybe Bermudez if he ever gets a main card slot, he's had 4 great fights in the UFC. Stout was once among these guys, but his latest fights have been dissapointing
    Post edited by CarlosBelcher on
  • For me, it depends on the matchups. I wouldn't pay to watch Anderson Silva wreck some nobody. Although, I would pay to see him fight somebody closer to his level, or maybe a big underdog with a chance at pulling an upset due to their style. When brock lesnar was fighting I refused to contribute to the pay per views he was involved with, until velasquez came along. I wasn't overly impressed by cain at the time, but I made sure I watched that fight because I wanted to see lesnar get smashed... I'm not hating on lesnar, but just giving an example of what made me tune in. I had no interest in a GSP vs dan hardy fight a couple of years ago, but a fight between he and diaz has much more appeal, due to the fact that diaz actually has the tools to give GSP a hard time. Just another example...
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free
    WarWest said:

Fitch
    GSP
    Edgar
    Woodley
    Lesnar

Been following the sport of UFC since day one so I'm bias to the old school guys

LOL!
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    id say no one fighter can do it , if its a good match up and looks to be a great fight then Yes Buy it ...

I like watching GSP ... but if its say GSP vs a No name bum ( Diaz ) ... then no ... not that interesting.

OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,432Free
    Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    The only fight i want to watch is Diaz vs Estima, in a BJJ contest.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

Lmao. This dude picks 15 if the biggest snoozing wretlehumping cans out there.

Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

I have stated many times, I do not watch MMA for 2 bums standing in 1 spot trading haymakers until 1 drops. Nor do I watch for finishes. I enjoy watching guys like Che Mills and other pure strikers get shut completely down. Watching them hopelessly struggle to to get up and seeing the disappointment and desperation in their eyes makes me......

photo 1360894543048_zpsf4f88020.gif

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free

Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

MMA fans who don't like wrestling?
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

I have stated many times, I do not watch MMA for 2 bums standing in 1 spot trading haymakers until 1 drops. Nor do I watch for finishes. I enjoy watching guys like Che Mills and other pure strikers get shut completely down. Watching them hopelessly struggle to to get up and seeing the disappointment and desperation in their eyes makes me......

Thats one of the gheyest things ive ever read.

I watch to see techique and skill displayed in a manner where you are destroying your opponent. Not to see a big sweaty weight cutter wrestlehump a dude 2 division lowers. Especially for how boring lay and pray is, how much the rulss favor wrestlers, and the fact that wrestling is not a martial art.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    It is overpriced,i am seriously not a great fan of watching guys in spandex and even worse is to pay to watch that.No i am not a fan of Women's mma,it is meaningless.
    I prefer to watch it in a bar or if a friend has it going,i'll watch it there.I have paid 20-30 bucks to watch my favorite bands and that is something i really enjoy,so i am not paying 50+ to watch men in tights part deux.
    I like MMA strictly for the SPORT aspect as i love all sports,that doesn't mean i am going out and spending hundreds for each event.Because i like it for ONLY the sport aspect,that si why it really annoys me when the UFC stoops to tactics and gimmicks to sell the sport.I don't care one bit about their amateur marketing crew,nor them advertising a hot chick [Rousey] or video editing to make TUF look exciting,nor do i care what Dana says or when Rogan's eyes light up,i care about SKILLS and SMARTS in this sport,nothing more.

Dana White has single handed turned the UFC into a soap opera and it is super annoying.I have several friends who have stopped watching MMA completely because of White,he turns MANY people off.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

Lesnar
    GSP
    Sonnen
    Mighty Mouse
    Evans
    Okami
    Rory
    Fitch
    Shields
    Phil Davis
    Maynard
    Edgar
    Faber
    Woodley

Thats one of the gheyest things ive ever read.

I watch to see techique and skill displayed in a manner where you are destroying your opponent. Not to see a big sweaty weight cutter wrestlehump a dude 2 division lowers. Especially for how boring lay and pray is, how much the rulss favor wrestlers, and the fact that wrestling is not a martial art.
    Wrestling is one of the oldest forms of combat with references to it as early as the Iliad, in which Homer recounts the Trojan War in the 13th or 12th century BC. The origins of wrestling can be traced back 15,000 years through cave drawings in France. Babylonian and Egyptian relief's show wrestlers using most of the holds known to the present-day sport. In ancient Greece, wrestling occupied a prominent place in legend and literature; wrestling competition, brutal in many aspects, was the number one sport of the Olympic Games. The ancient Romans borrowed heavily from Greek wrestling, but eliminated much of its brutality.