''Sorry, it was not intentional at all, DUDE.''

Comments

• Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    Liz seems like such a nice person. Much respect to her.
    Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
  • DopexotDopexot Posts: 85Free
    edited February 2013
    Liz seems like a advertisement of the NWO for the army and gay people without herself realizing it.

Lol, tragic that people respect her as a ''war-hero'' for invading Iraq..
    Post edited by Dopexot on
    text
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,170Free
    Dopexot said:

Liz seems like a advertisement of the NWO for the army and gay people without herself realizing it.

I respect her for standing up for her beliefs & chasing her dreams. Regardless of how i feel about the BS politics of that war i still respect soldiers willing to lay thier life down for what they felt would be a change for the better for others.

I can respect that and say it's heroic but on the other hand senseless killing born out of hatred, half truths and BS politics i don't respect but i place most of the blame on cultural differences, right/wrong falsehoods, political agenda's and the so called leaders duping them.

• joeyp1joeyp1 Posts: 272Free
    Dopexot said:

it couldnt be that she joined up after 9/11 naively trying to defend her homeland.

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Dopexot said:

"In one of his most brutal acts, he rained poison gas on the northern Kurdish village of Halabja in 1988, killing an estimated 5,000 of his own citizens suspected of being disloyal and wounding 10,000 more. " NY Times.

Totally was an act of tyranny getting rid of that guy.

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free
    If you list every act of genicide America committed, the whole world would be obligated to attack.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free

If you list every act of genicide America committed, the whole world would be obligated to attack.

How silly. If you can name a single living member who served under a U.S. administration responsible for genocidal acts, then we can have a discussion. But, it's ridiculous when cultural relativists try to equate what the U.S. did in its past with what terrorist states are doing RIGHT NOW. Of course, there were administrations in our history responsible for terrible things, but that's in the past. Nobody's invading China for the INNUMERABLE acts of genocide in its history... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SORTS OF ATROCITIES SADDAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR?! What he did to the Kurds can only be described as evil...

Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,950Free

How silly. If you can name a single living member who served under a U.S. administration responsible for genocidal acts, then we can have a discussion. But, it's ridiculous when cultural relativists try to equate what the U.S. did in its past with what terrorist states are doing RIGHT NOW. Of course, there were administrations in our history responsible for terrible things, but that's in the past. Nobody's invading China for the INNUMERABLE acts of genocide in its history... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SORTS OF ATROCITIES SADDAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR?! What he did to the Kurds can only be described as evil...

Some people havn't yet realized the folly of moral equivalence. It's a shame.
  • chonschons Posts: 3,366Free

Dopexot said:

I respect her for standing up for her beliefs & chasing her dreams. Regardless of how i feel about the BS politics of that war i still respect soldiers willing to lay thier life down for what they felt would be a change for the better for others.

I can respect that and say it's heroic but on the other hand senseless killing born out of hatred, half truths and BS politics i don't respect but i place most of the blame on cultural differences, right/wrong falsehoods, political agenda's and the so called leaders duping them.

I feel the same way. It's just like the SS getting a bad rap when all they were doing was laying their life down for what they felt would be a change for the better of others.

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

• chonschons Posts: 3,366Free
    Bandura said:

Dopexot said:

"In one of his most brutal acts, he rained poison gas on the northern Kurdish village of Halabja in 1988, killing an estimated 5,000 of his own citizens suspected of being disloyal and wounding 10,000 more. " NY Times.

Question. How many Americans citizens died at the hands of Mr. Evil Saddam?

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

edited February 2013
    Ameriman said:

The extermination of the natives was just as bad as the holocaust, and slavery was genicide, and was still going on after the rest of the civilized world banned it. The nuclear attack on Japan was just a show of America's power, and was unnecessary. Doesn't matter if they're still alive or not, it happened.
    Post edited by classicboxer on
    edited February 2013
    Ameriman said:

The Americans and Jews will kill 1000 Arab children is one bad guy is in the same neighborhood.
    Post edited by classicboxer on

Ameriman said:

The extermination of the natives was just as bad as the holocaust, and slavery was genicide, and was still going on after the rest of the civilized world banned it. The nuclear attack on Japan was just a show of America's power, and was unnecessary. Doesn't matter if they're still alive or not, it happened.
    Absolute nonsense... Ludicrous, nonsensical, incoherent babble. Of course it matters whether or not the people responsible are still living! This is why we're not continually attacking Russia for the atrocities committed by Stalin, and why we're not perpetually attacking China for the atrocities perpetrated by Sun Yat-sen's administration or Mao TSe-Tung's regime... This is ridiculous, and people like you are always propping up straw men like this to equate the freest nation under the sun with the most exorbitant and horrifying dictatorships there have ever been. Whether you agree with the Iraq war or not, one thing should be crystal clear: The United States of America is NOTHING like Iraq, and you're an UNBELIEVABLE moron for even suggesting as much.

chons said:

Bandura said:

Dopexot said:

Question. How many Americans citizens died at the hands of Mr. Evil Saddam?

This doesn't matter. As dictated by the U.N., there are certain breaches of international law which immediately abrogates the sovereignty of any nation responsible. Iraq was guilty of four breaches of international law. 1. Harboring international criminals. 2. Violating the genocide convention. 3. Annexing the territory of other countries. 4. violating the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

A revisionist will make you believe that the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans were not in favor of the war, but, in fact, the decision to invade Iraq was approved by congress.

Ameriman said:

The Americans and Jews will kill 1000 Arab children is one bad guy is in the same neighborhood.
    Israelis kill children inadvertently while Hamas deliberately targets Israeli children. **** off...
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,173Free
    LoL Everytime a vet of the United States military fights people watch it and enjoy the entertainment, followed by a retarded comment about the US. Take your hatred toward the US and its military elsewhere.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

Liz seems like such a nice person. Much respect to her.

agree...seemed so down-to-earth and i was finding myself rooting for her