Could you beat up ronda rousey in a fight?

SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
No weight classes, no rules, just a real fight...do you take it?
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,676Free
    Nope

But I would take it if I get paid
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    If you were fighting for your life you would have a decent chance, first thing i would do is try gouge her eyes out.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free

Only if I learn how to effectively fight with a broken arm.

Or two

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• serb-1serb-1 Posts: 5,538Free
    Gabri1985 said:

With no eyes, that's very doubtful. In a fight with rules she would kick my **** all over the place, a fight with no rules is a much more even affair.

lol you're talking like she can't do the same to you, once she gets a hold of you you are done, no amount of "fight or die" mentality is going to protect you from a trained killer

on that note, i would allow her to get the armbar, i would roll into the cunnilingus position, and then our fight would be quickly switched to something more wholesome and appropriate for the family by Fox

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,540Free

Or two
    God only knows what she would do to the crank shaft. Ouch!

LOL at people thinking no rules benefits them.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free

Or two
    God only knows what she would do to the crank shaft. Ouch!

LOL at people thinking no rules benefits them.
    Haha, I'd bet on her beating everyone on here, judo throw, arm bar, arm bar again until it comes off, Ronda wins..

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,540Free
    Imagine someone trying to rape Rhonda? That would be a rude awakening.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I am not sure why people find it so hard to believe if it was a fight for your life you couldn't take her down, you could just as easy stick her with a smashed bottle. Heck in america you could even have a gun on you.

A real street fight is a different world to an mma one, so many things you can use as a weapon.
    It isn't too far fetched for a people who also train and outweigh Rhonda by 80 pounds to think that they could beat her. yes she is great in judo but throwing a 140 pound person around is a lot different than 200 and her judo wouldn't mean much when you can pick her up at will.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    _TUF1_ said:

i'd like to beat up her meat curtains

Shut up 13'er
    Believe in Beard
  • JimzJimz Posts: 1,048Free
    edited February 2013
    Gabri1985 said:

I am not sure why people find it so hard to believe if it was a fight for your life you couldn't take her down, you could just as easy stick her with a smashed bottle. Heck in america you could even have a gun on you.

A real street fight is a different world to an mma one, so many things you can use as a weapon.

offcourse it's different but that doesn't change the fact that she is still by far the superior fighter.
    she can do the same things you can but she has her olympic level judo and world class fighting skills to go along with that.
    Post edited by Jimz on
  • I could considering Im like a good 100 pounds heavier than here have decent wrestling, heavy hands,and second hand boxing knowledge.
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    I guarantee each and every one of you guys you would be destroyed. You see, unlike you guys I have actually fought a female cagefighter
    An amateur, she's a BJJ black belt, works in Dutch law enforcement and won some local tourneys.

I'm 6,2" and 210 lbs. she was about Ronda's size 5,7"ish and around 135-140lbs. I have a combined 10 years of martial arts experience, I'm no badass nore will I ever pretend to be but I'm no average joe either.

Now I only grappled with her but I'll have you know it took everything I had to keep this woman in check. In the end she lost simply because I was able to sweep her once and maintain top position, holding her down with my weight eventually ending things with an arm triangle because she gave up an arm trying to escape..

Now this was just an amateur chick who had had extensive training and some cage experience. Ronda Rousey is a professional athlete, an Olympian. I am 100% convinced she would destroy each and everyone of us.

• shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    i would put her in an Armbar .... no prob :P

OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,791Free
    i would get all my limbs broken
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    No ... The only way if have a chance is if I somehow one-punched her before she could lay hands on me.
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    No, but rolling with her could be fun.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• Darksjeik said:

I guarantee each and every one of you guys you would be destroyed. You see, unlike you guys I have actually fought a female cagefighter
    An amateur, she's a BJJ black belt, works in Dutch law enforcement and won some local tourneys.

I'm 6,2" and 210 lbs. she was about Ronda's size 5,7"ish and around 135-140lbs. I have a combined 10 years of martial arts experience, I'm no badass nore will I ever pretend to be but I'm no average joe either.

Now I only grappled with her but I'll have you know it took everything I had to keep this woman in check. In the end she lost simply because I was able to sweep her once and maintain top position, holding her down with my weight eventually ending things with an arm triangle because she gave up an arm trying to escape..

Now this was just an amateur chick who had had extensive training and some cage experience. Ronda Rousey is a professional athlete, an Olympian. I am 100% convinced she would destroy each and everyone of us.

Either you just suck or are Dana White trying to hype Rousey even more so than need be

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    Darksjeik said:

this is probably the most realistic picture of how it would go

210 pounds and 10 years of martial arts experience is no joke. if you were about equivalent to an AMATEUR cage fighter that won local tourneys, there's no way you'd have a chance against someone who'd the best in the world. i agree that ronda would pretty much take anyone here.

MMA is pretty much like any other sport. these are the best people on the globe. the same way none of us are beating the star WNBA player in basketball, none of us are beating the standout women's champ in a fight
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    i do think it'd be kinda hilarious tho if a guy who didn't know who she was tried to rape her. lol that wouldn't end well for him
  • PabloskyPablosky Posts: 674Free
    no friking way!!!
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• GyozaSauceGyozaSauce Posts: 301Free
    No, I can't beat her up, but I can cop a feel. :)
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    I wouldn't even bother ;)
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,938Free
    edited February 2013
    Darksjeik said:

Taking away striking and slams is huge when you have that big of a size advantage because a girl that is 140 pounds has never been hit with the force that a man 200+ can generate. I have trained with pro fighters that weighed about 165 pounds before and they could beat me grappling because I couldn't slam them for safety. Everytime they got an armbar on me or triangle I could pick them up at ease which could end badly if we were actually fighting. I would be very confident that I could stop her. Her grappling is good but her stand up is sloppy and she wouldn't be able to stop a person that much bigger if they got top control.

I have seen Rousey struggle to take down 140 pound fighters with way less grappling knowledge than many people that I know. Once you pick her up and slam her you would be in control and could easily end the fight as long as you can keep top control. Fighters in the UFC are tough but they are still human and beatable.
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    i want to keep my arm thank you.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,527Free
    She could be caught and slept closing the distance. My hands are a lot faster then these girls she's beating the hell out of.

I'm simply not big enough to keep her off me if she got into the clinch though. Only a few inches taller and not much heavier her grappling prowess is no joke. Once grounded I have nothing to offer except an arm.