Aldo is a boss.

JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
Dana threats Jose with "he's not going to like it if he doesn't fight Pettis."

WTF you going to do Dana? Strip him of his belt? Dana needs Aldo more than Aldo needs him.

Props for sticking it to the man.
Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    +1
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free
    I thought the same, it's not like he can sack him, he's #2 p4p & soon to be #1 when Andy calls it a day... I'm sure there are a few other organisations that will snap him up.
    JDS,Hunt.

Teixeira, Shogun, Nedkov,Manuwa.

Lombard, Bisping, Belfort.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    He could delegate him to a televised card which = no ppv buy money.
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free

imo Aldo should've done this against Edgar.

he knew and said Edgar didn't truly deserve, but ended up accepting it, he thought it would be the last time (plus it was easy money)

Well the Edgar fight is a different story.

Edgar was scheduled to fight Lamas but Koch got injured and stepped in to fight Aldo.
    This^

PATSTER said:

I'm sorry .... did I just read that right????

"Dana needs Aldo more than Aldo needs him."

........ That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. If you think he'll make the same amount of money anywhere outside the UFC you're wrong. The UFC won't stop just because Aldo's ducking Pettis, and if he did leave the company they'll just build up a new star who will take over right where Aldo left off.

I take it you've never read any of your own posts.

This^

Nah', that's Fleametrious Johnson's slot. Aldo is a HUGE draw in Brazil and we all know Uncle Dana is all about the $$$$.

This^

PATSTER said:

Nah', that's Fleametrious Johnson's slot. Aldo is a HUGE draw in Brazil and we all know Uncle Dana is all about the $$$$.

At least Mighty GOAT fights on FOX and FX

That no name can Barao is hidden on FUEL where nobody can see him defend his fake belt
    It was stupid of you to bring Barao into this. At least he finishes fights.

This^

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,131Free

PATSTER said:

I'm sorry .... did I just read that right????

"Dana needs Aldo more than Aldo needs him."

........ That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. If you think he'll make the same amount of money anywhere outside the UFC you're wrong. The UFC won't stop just because Aldo's ducking Pettis, and if he did leave the company they'll just build up a new star who will take over right where Aldo left off.

I take it you've never read any of your own posts.

PATSTER said:

That no name can Barao is hidden on FUEL where nobody can see him defend his fake belt

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

I'd expect him to after learning he cuts the same amount of weight as Aldo.

My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    I am pretty sure if someone started an internet pole it would be 99% Aldo 1% Dana who people want.Dana is by many people NOT WANTED,he is a bum an infection on this sport and is working his way to giving the UFC a really bad name.

This is a business just ask White or any UFC rep and Aldo has every right to preserve his spot in the UFC.There has to be reasonable offers made here and offering a guy who is not even in the division ,is imo not only unreasonable but disrespecting the entire weight class.

How can White with a straight face tell everyone they have the best fighters in the world but is willing to overlook EVERY single guy in the weight class,it is retarded.
    I absolutely cannot stand guys moving down weight classes to be relevant,if you can't compete in your proper weight c lass,you have ZERO business asking for title shots.You think your worthy,then drop down and prove it versus guys who have earned their spot there.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Dana needs Aldo more than Aldo needs Dana? LOL. No. Just no.
    Believe in Beard
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free

PATSTER said:

i like how PATSTER realizes it was a trap and switches to "but he cuts a lot of weight!!!" excuse

How is that an excuse?

He cuts the same amount of weight as Aldo, he should be at FW but he wants to fight midgets. That's a fact.

Mighty GOAT is the smallest guy in the UFC, therefore he should be at the smallest weight class.
    you can be in any weight class you fit better, as long as you can make the weight.

anyone who complains about that is a 12yo.

discuss
    As long as his arms aren't too long!
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    Dana is now bullying his fighters to take real big fights so he can make more $$$.
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

Osu!