Nah-Shon Burrell vs Yuri Villefort

WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
Wow what a great fight. Sorry if I'm a little late but I just saw the fight for the first time just now.

Back and forth with lot's of action. Both guys showing their skills on the feet and the ground. What a great way to start a card.

The SF guys are bringing it. They have been tearing it up so far! I look forward to both of those guys fighting again. They are both pretty young and show a lot of potential.

I saw Nah-Shon fight Chris Spang before but he got picked apart on the feet and TKO'd in that fight so I didn't get to see much of him. Chris Spang just signed with the UFC, I can't wait to see that guy make his debut.
Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
WBW - Cat Zingano
FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah Villefort stuck in there and made it a good fight. He landed some nice strikes on the feet and had some good sub attempts. Yuri is only 21 too. I was impressed with him.

I was thinking the same thing, they need to do rematch in the future.
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    WBW - Cat Zingano
  • Spang could be a good prospect

Definitely, I think he will be
    WBW - Cat Zingano