Lol Ronda Is Not The P4P #1 Female Fighter

TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
Cyborg is, and she would KO Ronda in the first round.

Seeing as it's impossible to have a serious MMA chat with anyone on this forum, I'll just say this. Yes we've all heard the "cyborg isnt a female she's a man" jokes before so before attempting to be funny and make jokes, please try not to be too original thanks :)
Tagged:

Comments

• megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    edited February 2013
    Wasn't Cyborg that chick who got caught with PED's? Who cares about cheaters?

On that note who cares about WMMA to begin with?
    Post edited by megaman on

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited February 2013
    lol Cyroid p4p womens number 1? really. thats probably why she is fighting in a bottom tier organization that nobodies ever heard of with an excuse filled manager who cant even manage himself. i guess losing the extra 15 pounds is just too much for her to cut in order to take the fight with rousey in the ufc. especially when you roid up.

what a role model she is. PED'ing up and hiring tito as a manager. thats funny
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • RMFRMF Posts: 312Free
    TalkLost said:

Seeing as it's impossible to have a serious MMA chat with anyone on this forum, I'll just say this. Yes we've all heard the "cyborg isnt a female she's a man" jokes before so before attempting to be funny and make jokes, please try not to be too original thanks :)

I agree. That's why neither Ronda, nor Dana want any part of that fight. Cyborg would butcher that cash cow within 2 minutes.

• Cyborg is only p4p #1 in roiding
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited February 2013
    didnt ronda say she would take it in her own weight class?

now that shes in the ufc and has the title she has the bartering rights. its up to cyroid to step up and fight under danas terms if she wants to fight rousey. she's in no business to call out rousey for 'ducking' when cyroid already made it clear that she wont cut the weight to fight her
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free

lol Cyroid p4p womens number 1? really. thats probably why she is fighting in a bottom tier organization that nobodies ever heard of with an excuse filled manager who cant even manage himself. i guess losing the extra 15 pounds is just too much for her to cut in order to take the fight with rousey in the ufc. especially when you roid up.

what a role model she is. PED'ing up and hiring tito as a manager. thats funny

There's only been 1 women's fight in the history of the UFC, so Cyborg couldn't fight in the UFC unless it was a 3 way. Stupid to say she was in a sub par organization.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    before the carmouche fight they were talking about wanting to set up the rousey cyroid fight but apparently cyroid refused to cut the weight

thats what ive heard
    Just givin out the D
  • TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
    edited February 2013
    You people need to stop buying into this Rousey hype that Dana feeds you lol. Ronda is a great fighter with a fantastic personality to go with it. I'd definitely be cheering for her if she fought Cyborg, but reality is reality, if she fought Cyborg, she'd get KO'd in the first.

On a totally unrelated note, it's kinda the same thing with Jones. I cant stand him. And I keep telling myself that if he fought Anderson or moved up to heavyweight he would get destroyed but I really don't know.. He's just so good and I could definitely see him rag dolling Anderson and also beating the top HW's. I really really hope one day I'm prroven wrong though and Jones gets put out cold and face plants on the canvas.
    Post edited by TalkLost on
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    I'm sure Cyborg could beat Rousey if she's only gonna do it at her weight class while on roids. This proves everything!
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,619Free
    Galvanik said:

I'm sure Cyborg could beat Rousey if she's only gonna do it at her weight class while on roids. This proves everything!

/thread.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• Rousey would get beat horribly and she is obviously ducking Cy-Man its almost impossible for Cyborg to be at 100% if she cuts all that weight where as Ronda has grappled at weights around 170 her whole life so going up 10lbs wont affect her she just wants to get a drained Cyborg
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    tito now making forum accounts?
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    TalkLost said:

how many cyborg matches have you watched beginning to end and how many ronda matches have you watched beginning to end?

also, how well do you know WMMA to know the qualitiy of the opponents they were facing
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    does it even matter whos p4p wmma fighter lol, the whole thing is a joke it not like theres much talent out there.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

edited February 2013
    Cyguy doesn't belong on any leader board until she proves she can still fight the same without the roids. Anything she did in the past is null and void.

Rhonda is the real deal whether or not people choose to accept it because they're all pissy that women got a headlining fight or that they're in the UFC at all.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free

Rhonda is the real deal whether or not people choose to accept it because they're all pissy that women got a headlining fight or that they're in the UFC at all.

meh, in the day of internet whinery and couch complaining it's expected that people will have an issue with her. sadly, the negative voices are listened to way more than they should be because she has a ton of supporters as well
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Until Cyborg learns to put up or stfu she has no case for being called the best. If she is, she needs to come to the UFC and prove it.

GoToGuy said:

Until Cyborg learns to put up or stfu she has no case for being called the best. If she is, she needs to come to the UFC and prove it.

She'll never get the chance and her roided up a$$ deserves it. When Rhonda was taking over WMMA she was on the sidelines as a suspended cheater.

Cyguy=p4p chump

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Cyroid's a girl?
    Believe in Beard
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    Would she even be eligible for the rankings considering she just finished a drug suspension and hasn't fought in well over a year?
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Megumi Fujii > Rhonda, Cyborg
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*