Do People Seriously Believe Lombard Is Going To Beat Okami?

TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man MMA fans get dumber every year.

Okami via UD. Mark my words.
Tagged:

Comments

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Okami should be the fav...but never count out a guy with power

Lombard will get UDed I think but okami can't get repeat TDs on Lombard I don't think...his normal game when TDs don't work are standing clinches which he should avoid I think

Lombard should be the one who wants to get the clinch think fight I think...if lombard can dictate the "control" aspect of this fight I think he can KO okami...but I don't think he will

It's 75/25 okami I think...but this is mma...and one can get koed
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,380Free
    Okami will struggle to take him down and when Lombard lands he will put him to sleep.. Mark my words!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    DO PEOPLE SERIOUSLY BELIEVE LOMBARD IS GOING TO BEAT OKAMI?

Yes, Seriously.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • TalkLostTalkLost Posts: 14Free
    It's going to be really fun bumping this thread and making you all look like idiots when Okami beats Lombard by a boring decision.
    edited February 2013
    You clearly lack the skills needed to not only read a post but also comprehend its content :-@
    Post edited by BruteDion on
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I believe Lombard can be Champion.These are people just like you and me,so many factors can change an outcome.Of course anyone can win but as far as the best potential ,Lombard is the guy.Lombard could show up feeling weak,tired on fight day,he might have a poor game plan,so many factors.

To lay the ground work,i will explain WHY.Lombard.He has that Judo base,that makes him tough in tight,he can use his hips to swing what looks like he is going down,to ending up on top.It is the same reason Machida doesn't get taken down too often,they have a good base,core.
    Lombard is as strong physically as anyone in the division,sure that means he has too much muscle mass to feed oxygen and he can and will tire.He has the power in his hands to beat anyone with one punch,he has decent Gnp if he ends up on top.

Okami will be scared,he will have to weigh in his mind if he wants to risk getting in tight with a powerhouse that can Ko him one punch.Also he would realize that he could very well end up on the bottom,again that is trouble.
    I would see a VERY cautious fight,similar to Lombard and that HW that cut down ,forget his name.He was bigger and has some skills but was afraid to really engage with Hector because he knew better.

Perhaps Okami's best chance is to be dumb,go in reckless and maybe get lucky with a take down,anything can happen.Problem is,can he finish it,or does it get stood up many times and how about a fresh new round?Hector does not swing like Bisping or Okami,he swings to take your head off.

The ONLY thing questionable is Hector's cardio.I would say 3-4 years ago he would have been an even easier bid to be UFC champion,now he is a tad older with less cardio.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    was gonna youtube bet you but only got 14 post bruz so narr but lombard by KO 2nd BLEE DAT DEN PAY YO LETRIC BILL
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,727Free
    Yeah

I do
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,727Free
    TalkLost said:

It's going to be really fun bumping this thread and making you all look like idiots when Okami beats Lombard by a boring decision.

Rofl

Slap yourself

Bumping a thread that has predictions to make people look like "idiots" smh
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,267Free
    Absolutely, anybody sleeping on Lombard is foolish.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    i cant see okami getting lombard down, lombard is strong, compact, athletic and a fellow judo practitioner.i can however see okami winning a ud on the feet via stalling and technique, but i can also see lombard catching okami boetsch style and koing him.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    Okami is going to have a hard time blanketing Lombard
    Grover- Future LHW champ!

hector's last legit loss was in 2006, against mousasi, no shame on that

His loss to Tim was pretty legit to me
    Sig record
    40-21

• DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    I hope Lombard wins. Okami is boring and will never achieve the belt. Lombard has the tools if he can keep performing at his best level.
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    If Timmy can TKO Yushin, Lombard will KO him.

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    fobar said:

Lombard by devastating KO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    OKAMI BY LAME BORING UD,HOPE I'M WRONG THOUGH.LOMBARD HITS LIKE A BEAST AND IS EXCITING
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,991Free
    Lombard by being better.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    edited March 2013
    If Yushin gets in Hector's vicinity he's done for, the only way he stands a chance at walking out of there is if he stays on the opposite side of the cage to him.
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    if boetsch can do it, then okami can do it better.
    "Believe in the beard"

• ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
    Lomard does his best when people attack him with punches.. He counter them and has a fantastic ability to land something or go in close and get a TD.. But he does not do that well when people preassure him to much and don't allow him to set up his counters.. Sadly Okami aint the best at preassuring people with strikes.. My guess is that he will go for TDs, and if he gets sloppy he will get KOEd

Quote:

I love the Reem
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    He had to chase Paul Harris down in order to knock him out. Yushin will goof in an attempt to clinch and eat some nasty uppercuts rendering him unconscious.
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
    Lombard will destroy.....

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    BruteDion said:

Okami should be the fav...but never count out a guy with power

Lombard will get UDed I think but okami can't get repeat TDs on Lombard I don't think...his normal game when TDs don't work are standing clinches which he should avoid I think

Lombard should be the one who wants to get the clinch think fight I think...if lombard can dictate the "control" aspect of this fight I think he can KO okami...but I don't think he will

It's 75/25 okami I think...but this is mma...and one can get koed

I agree...It's prob 75/25 Okami

Okami has been consistently kicking **** at MW and the only fight he ever got ouclassed was against Silva. Look at the Boetsch fight for example, Okami was absolutely killing him and then Boetsch landed a power shot at the very end and won. So it just shows that anything could happen in a fight when ur up against some of the best strikers on earth. Lombard def has a shot, but Okami is a heavy favorite
    edited March 2013
    okami will stand with lombard and try to out strike him with his superior technincal striking to a decision, he is a much better striker than boetsch so the chances of him pulling it off are quite high. but i expect to see a boring fight with lombard looking like a complete tool in the octagon until he either looses via decision or catches okami and puts him to sleep.

okami was also outclassed by sonnen
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    Lombard is the defination of a balloon with to much air.
    WAR 209 !
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    I think Lombard will KTFO Okami. He struggles against guys with good power.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT