Interesting article in regards to 'undeserved' title shots

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    That article was just whining and pandering to other whiners. I'm not saying undeserved title shots aren't a problem, but this article did nothing but complain and give snide remarks about the whole situation- no new ideas or information. Not a good read overall.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,242Free
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,227Free
    edited March 2013
    tldr [-X
    read the first paragraph ,saw "twilight cast horny" and stopped
    Post edited by wedo619 on
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Repeat of old ideals which I do agree with though

But he discredits Weidmans wins over Maia and Munoz by using thier Current rankings and not thier "Time of fight Rankings" that's such a classic ploy to prove a weak point...both guys were top 10er at time of the fight with Munoz being a top 5er (I dont care what anyone says...just look at the damn rankings...munoz was top 5)....what other MW has that on thier current streak of wins?...no one but vitor i think...face it Weidman has earned a shot

And also he went on to justify Hendricks getting a title shot by saying he has 2 top 10 wins...while agree it should be his shot and not Diaz...I'm just pointing out how much of a hypocrite the writer was being
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,980Free
    Whenever a fighter loses an undeserved title shot they surpass can status and become juice boxes.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,822Free
    The same thing can happen in boxing, except for the way Sonnen got the title shot.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors