Diaz "You can't beat me unless you run away or hold on for dear life"

carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,242Free
Truer words have never been spoken

WAR DIAZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,242Free
    I wonder which GSP will choose?

Running away? Nah, that doesn't sound like Georges, sounds more like Condit. Georges is gunna hold on for dear life
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    GSP via being better than KJ Noons
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • ChickletsChicklets Posts: 168Free
    Doesn't matter how intimidating he is. I like Diaz but hes gonna get mauled... :D
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds...( sig expires march 17/2014)
    Chicklets said:

Doesn't matter how intimidating he is. I like Diaz but hes gonna get mauled... :D

Georges better hold on for dear life

Chicklets said:

Georges better hold on for dear life
    LoL, you wont be saying that when Gsp is throwing him around like Rory did to his little brother....2 weeks!
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds...( sig expires march 17/2014)
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    Nick's only chance at not getting beat up is to no show, again.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Diaz is the man. GSP trying to act tough but is about as intimidating as a 5 year old girl with cerebral palsy.

:))
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Diaz gonna whoop that ****
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
    Its going to be a lot like Cain JDS 2....GSP being Cain and Diaz being JDS...There will be a lot of disappointment, hurt feelings and excuses on this forum after the fight... :((
    Chicklets said:

Its going to be a lot like Cain JDS 2....GSP being Cain and Diaz being JDS...There will be a lot of disappointment, hurt feelings and excuses on this forum after the fight... :((

More like JDS vs Cain I

Diaz being JDS

edited March 2013

Chicklets said:

More like JDS vs Cain I

Diaz being JDS
    There is no way you actually thing Diaz will 1 punch KO him with his light, energy saving jabs. They are effective over time but not for 1 punch KO's. He's not A. Silva
    Post edited by Chicklets on
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,709Free

Truer words have never been spoken

WAR DIAZ

+1

Let's see a GSP comment that comes anywhere close to a warrior comment like Diaz's

I wont hold my breath GSP fangirls
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Chicklets said:

Chicklets said:

More like JDS vs Cain I

Diaz being JDS
    There is no way you actually thing Diaz will 1 punch KO him with his light, energy saving jabs. They are effective over time but not for 1 punch KO's. He's not A. Silva
    Only person to go toe to toe with Lawler and Daley and KO them

How many KO's does GSP have?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yawn. Nicks ufc record is 7 wins, 5 losses. Who has a worse record than that in the ufc? I don't get the hype.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
    WarWest said:

Chicklets said:

Chicklets said:

More like JDS vs Cain I

Diaz being JDS

9 total TKO's .....And Daley was an early stoppage. Looked more like a slip

Yawn. Nicks ufc record is 7 wins, 5 losses. Who has a worse record than that in the ufc? I don't get the hype.

The point of this thread is not that Diaz will win, it is too show that GSP won't....holding on for dear life or running away is not winning

Chicklets said:

WarWest said:

Chicklets said:

Chicklets said:

More like JDS vs Cain I

Diaz being JDS

9 total TKO's .....And Daley was an early stoppage. Looked more like a slip
    I do believe I asked how many KO's

And for the Daley fight, watch it again

Did Daley complain about the stoppage?

Did Daley get off his stool for the fight announcement?

Oh thats right he laid on the ground for 5 minutes before he even got on his stool Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    I thought he complained, maybe I'm wrong though. I havnt watched it in a while, either way a finish is a finish.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Jeremy Jackson and KJ Noons busted that myth
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Yawn. Nicks ufc record is 7 wins, 5 losses. Who has a worse record than that in the ufc? I don't get the hype.

The point of this thread is not that Diaz will win, it is too show that GSP won't....holding on for dear life or running away is not winning
    GSP has made his entire career out of holding on for dear life. So I think that does count as winning since he still has the belt.

And does running out of the back door of your trainers house to get out of a fight count as running away?

I don't think I understand all the intricacies of what qualifies for running away or holding on for dear life.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
    Keem said:

How long ago was that?

Yeah, exactly

Lets try this one:

"GSP can finish a fight"

How long ago was that? LOL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

How long ago was that?

Yeah, exactly

Lets try this one:

"GSP can finish a fight"

Doesn't matter. He got beat then, he can get beat now. When's Nick beat a fighter with a collegiate wrestling background? Never. Going in against the best wrestler in the div?! LoL
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    edited March 2013
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

How long ago was that?

Yeah, exactly

Lets try this one:

"GSP can finish a fight"

Doesn't matter. He got beat then, he can get beat now. When's Nick beat a fighter with a collegiate wrestling background? Never. Going in against the best wrestler in the div?! LoL
    Duck much?

When's Nick been beat by a collegiate wrestler because of wrestling?

I know when, do you?

FYI, GSP is not the best wrestler in the division, he has the best takedowns in the division LoL
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    I can make you whine and cry all night Keem

Puppies love to walk by my side
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Let me die right now by lighting if I'm not sitting behind my comp watching the post fight show w/ a smile on my face at how mad I think your getting because you know Nick's got close to nothing on paper for GSP.

Megumi Fuji

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

How long ago was that?

Yeah, exactly

Lets try this one:

"GSP can finish a fight"

Duck much?

When's Nick been beat by a collegiate wrestler because of wrestling?

I know when, do you?

FYI, GSP is not the best wrestler in the division, he has the best takedowns in the division LoL
    That last sentence is laughable. Your better than that.

and I'm sure Sanchez and Riggs got the nodds because of the wrestling.. oh my bad.. TD's. :-j

Megumi Fuji

edited March 2013
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Let me die right now by lighting if I'm not sitting behind my comp watching the post fight show w/ a smile on my face at how mad I think your getting because you know Nick's got close to nothing on paper for GSP.

Totally makes sense, Nick is on the post fight show right?

I'll let you put it on yourself:

Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    IT'S easy being a Nick Diaz Fan.If he wins ,it's because he's the best.If he loses it's because someone runs, or takes him down.If he's the ultimate fighter you guys say he is he would be able to stop a takedown or submit a guy instead of being dominated by wresters.It's always GSP's fault for taking guys down,Diaz's comments prove one thing.He's already looking for excuses.Is he really as confident as he says.If you know that GSP is gonna take you down,Instead of whining work some bloody takedown defence.He just watched his brother dominated because of wrestling and takedowns and can see it's always been his weakness as well.excuses excuses.
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Totally makes sense, Nick is on the post fight show right?

I'll let you put it on yourself:

Who said anything about Nick being ON the post fight show? lol, Sorry I didn't tell you I have a tv and computer in same room.

Megumi Fuji