Hunt beats JDS 19 out of 10 times
The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine
Tagged:

Comments

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Hunt was looking good all around tonight, his offensive striking and wrestling and dear God he was perrying Struves punches like nothing looked amazing
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free

Hunt was looking good all around tonight, his offensive striking and wrestling and dear God he was perrying Struves punches like nothing looked amazing

That's hunt though...hes been doing that for years now...people keep underrating his stand up skills

People look at him and think he's just a power punchers...he can do all tjings striking I dont know why people dont see that...most mma fans are fools to what a real striker looks like

It's not like this was his first fight against a taller fighter lol

Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    Hunt would smash JDS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
    Hunt is a **** Boss when you let him bang

He looses a couple of pounds ands gets his cardio up to scratch and you have the darkhorse HW wrecking machine

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free

He looses a couple of pounds ands gets his cardio up to scratch and you have the darkhorse HW wrecking machine

I'm afraid that at 39 years of age this year it just might be too late for him.

Shane Carwin had looked better in his fights than Hunt does now and JDS put a beating on him.

najma said:

I'm afraid that at 39 years of age this year it just might be too late for him.

Shane Carwin had looked better in his fights than Hunt does now and JDS put a beating on him.

come on man Hunt and Carwin are two completely different animals. They both have KO power but only one of them was a K1 Champion.

JDS is a beast dont get me wrong, style wise this would be a really entertaining fight

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    Remember how much people hated the thought of JDS vs Hunt pre ufc 146?
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    edited March 2013

lol people under estimate Hunt, but on his feet he can stand with the best in MMA.

I dont understand how people dont like a guy who wants to fight, and is damn entertaining lol
    Post edited by TigerChamp on

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,428Free
    Dat would be sick!!

Once JDS KO's Overeem, have them fight for #1 contender.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,065Free
    all the new children on this forum need to look up Hunt vs Overeem. Alistair wanted no part of Hunt's stand up and had to take it to the ground to win. Hunt vs Roy would be best but Roy already put it on fb that Kongo has to get fed to him first, so the timing won't be right. JDS after Reem would be boss.

ALSO if somehow Bigfoot bests Cain then Hunt could be a great fit and actually have a chance at that belt!

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,723Free

No, I dont
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    Nah, JDS is a scary, scary man. He will get that belt back. Also, he dropped Struve very early in the first round so easily. Not sure why Hunt hesitated with Struve. Would be a badass fight no doubt. Two heavy hitters but only one has superior speed. You can't beat speed. Then again, JDS doesn't handle pressure very well. I still want to see Junior's Jiu Jitsu game.
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
    Beloved89 said:

Nah, JDS is a scary, scary man. He will get that belt back. Also, he dropped Struve very early in the first round so easily. Not sure why Hunt hesitated with Struve. Would be a badass fight no doubt. Two heavy hitters but only one has superior speed. You can't beat speed. Then again, JDS doesn't handle pressure very well. I still want to see Junior's Jiu Jitsu game.

JDS will not get the belt back as long as Cain has it, sorry

Hunt trumps JDS's speed with having an iron chin
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited March 2013
    WarWest said:

Beloved89 said:

haha I believe.

I can see JDS winning by descion.

Post edited by Beloved89 on
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    edited March 2013
    i want hunt to fight winner of werdum vs nog for next title shot after jds vs overeem winner

vs jds/ overeem winner however would be an amazing fight, but i can see winner of jds vs overeem getting gifted next title shot.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited March 2013
    i guess hunt finally cracked the top 10

congrats on knocking out another gassed out tomato can,
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Overeem's a bum anyway, kick him out and make this fight happen. Winner is the heavyweight striking GOAT.
    Bet Record: 2-3
    WarWest said:

Beloved89 said:

haha I believe.

I can see JDS winning by decision.
    WAR CIGANO!!

• edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    BruteDion said:

That's hunt though...hes been doing that for years now...people keep underrating his stand up skills

People look at him and think he's just a power punchers...he can do all tjings striking I dont know why people dont see that...most mma fans are fools to what a real striker looks like

Absolutly,just because he's not ripped doesn't mean he can't fight. He`s an Excellent striker, has an iron Jaw, is always exciting.The only thing that concerns me is his cardio( He usually seems to be breathing very heavy when the fight goes to the 3rd round(Struve and Rothwell).But his heart is so damn big,he will die before he quits.JDS is a little quick for him and is way harder to hit than Struve.Cain was able to land a lot because Junior was so concerned about the takedowns,Hunt won't be looking for takedowns,having said that Hunt is just so slick with his lands and feet that the fight would be close .JDS also has a lot of heart,and a durable jaw.Funny thing is Junior might wanna try some takedowns in this fight.I love both guys,truly I would have a hard time rooting against either guy.Hunt would have to take junior out early to win ,if junior wins it will be late or by decision after hunt starts to fade, that`s if it's a 5 rounder. In a 3 rounder Hunts chances are better.Actually he should fight the loser of Reem VS Junior.I just hope the UFC keeps him away from guys that can take him down like Cormier.or guys that can outgrapple him like Mir or Werdum.Until we see him fight a higher ranked striker like Dos Santos or Overeem
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

Why would anyone not think that would be exciting,TWO PURE STRIKERS.The only thing I hate is watching one of my 2 favorite Heavyweights losing.
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free
    No he wouldn't but I'd like to see it happen.
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    JDS would decision Hunt Nelson style.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    "Yeah." - Mark Hunt
    Believe in Beard
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    Ozpride said:

all the new children on this forum need to look up Hunt vs Overeem. Alistair wanted no part of Hunt's stand up and had to take it to the ground to win. Hunt vs Roy would be best but Roy already put it on fb that Kongo has to get fed to him first, so the timing won't be right. JDS after Reem would be boss.

ALSO if somehow Bigfoot bests Cain then Hunt could be a great fit and actually have a chance at that belt!

Actually Hunt tossed Reem to the ground, terrible mistake, he'd have won standing
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat

JDS would decision Hunt Nelson style.

Nah dude
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    Hopefully we'll get to find out if I'm right or wrong.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • openwindowopenwindow Posts: 1,322Free
    i am pretty sure the winner of ovewreem and jds gets cain-bigfoot winner.
    but, it would be great if hunt fought for a number one contenders fight after that card. idk what other HW are on a streak right now though. but at 4 straight, hunt deserves a no. 1 contender shot.
    You're too late. I have already won.
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free

i am pretty sure the winner of ovewreem and jds gets cain-bigfoot winner.
    but, it would be great if hunt fought for a number one contenders fight after that card. idk what other HW are on a streak right now though. but at 4 straight, hunt deserves a no. 1 contender shot.

Hunt vs the loser from JDS and Alistair "hands down" Usedtoroid.

Mind you I would really like to see Nelson and Hunt go at it.

Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • Eclipse76Eclipse76 Jimmie RustlerPosts: 1,273Free
    BruteDion said:

And that's the truth!!! with some cheeeeeeese on it!!!
    Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.