PRIDE took over last night !!!

MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
**** YEAH MAN !!

SOOOO HAPPY FOR WANDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK SICK FIGHT

HUNT BROUGHT IT TOO !!!!!!!

and we all know gomi got robbed

**** all haters man ! especially the gay **** **** with the ''does somebody actually believe wand will win" thread

**** YEAH !!! SO HAPPY !!!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,334Free
    I'm still pretty gotten to about the Gomi decision but event turned out a GOAT despite Kim and Okami trying to ruin it

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    _TUF1_ said:

I'm still pretty gotten to about the Gomi decision but event turned out a GOAT despite Kim and Okami trying to ruin it

yeah kim and okami suck nuts

• Bobo_VieriBobo_Vieri Posts: 614Free
    Word! I actually enjoyed the Kim and Okami fights, especially the Okami one.
    ??apparently the the only way to kill a lion is by rear naked choke?personally i?d just kick it in the head.?? ? Bas Rutten
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free

Word! I actually enjoyed the Kim and Okami fights, especially the Okami one.

i was shocked in the third round, why would he go into his guard...not even with GnP...
    he could've finished him...

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    WAR WANDY AND HUNT
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    edited March 2013
    i enjoyed okami fight, okami did exactly what he needed to do to make lombardl ook like a chimp.

kim has sick grappling and the fight wasnt boring imo but certainly not the msot entertaining.

mitzugaki fight was good to.

sanchez and gomi was a close ifght, i felt like gomi won it 2-1 but i like both fighters and feel sanchez needs to tell jackson to STFU and change camps again.

hunt vs struve was an awesome fight, i felt like sturve should have won it, all he had to do was keep backing up and counter in the 3rd but he seemed to feel confident to allow hunt to throw shots whilst he covered up and it cost him big.

main fight was probably the best main fight i have seen since hendo vs shogun.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    Yeah it was so nice to see Wanderlei so happy about his win.
    And i was happy for Hunt too. Struve really needs to work on that cardio. On a side not his butterfly reversal was awesome considering hunt was probably weighting around 280 pounds!

Anyway itr was a fun night of fight. too bad i could only join in at the gomi fight.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.