LMAO how gotten to was Diaz

Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
When gsp said he was training with better boxers, he was on the verge of a little kid having a paddy.

Comments

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    shall see if i can find a clip of it.
    i seriously dont understand anyone claiming that Diaz is the best MMA boxer. that is so untrue. Every clip they show of him is laughable at best. He has a stand up game that confuses people and he uses it well. But to claim that his boxing is good seriously shows that you know nothing about boxing. His stance alone is sloppy. He has no power. When he punches he's completely open. He doesnt transfer weight.. I mean basically all he has is decent accuracy and huge volume. That coupled to a good chin and heart makes it look like he's got good boxing. But I remember him getting totally owned by KJ Noon on the feet..

Diaz doesn`t have good boxing. He's just tough and uses his physical attributes well.

And to say that he's got the best boxing in MMA also comes down to saying that his MMA boxing is better than that of Anderson Silva.. and that is non-sense.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free

i seriously dont understand anyone claiming that Diaz is the best MMA boxer. that is so untrue. Every clip they show of him is laughable at best. He has a stand up game that confuses people and he uses it well. But to claim that his boxing is good seriously shows that you know nothing about boxing. His stance alone is sloppy. He has no power. When he punches he's completely open. He doesnt transfer weight.. I mean basically all he has is decent accuracy and huge volume. That coupled to a good chin and heart makes it look like he's got good boxing. But I remember him getting totally owned by KJ Noon on the feet..

Diaz doesn`t have good boxing. He's just tough and uses his physical attributes well.

And to say that he's got the best boxing in MMA also comes down to saying that his MMA boxing is better than that of Anderson Silva.. and that is non-sense.

I guarantee you that Anderson would NOT box with diaz, he would stay on the outside and kick him
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

Lol, gtfo!. Diaz leaves himself open because he can, he's just that tough.

Have you ever hit someone with your best shot, only for them to smile back at you. Aint a good feeling in the middle of a fight.

Diaz knows homie, lol.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    diaz is training with better boxers? i guess that makes sense. whatever gives him a better chance of scoring a knockout off of his back i guess.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    Diaz will defend his title at least 6 times a year.
    text
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free

Diaz has won 0 of his last 1 fights.

Lmfao
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    GSP is a retard. How long has he been training with Freddie Roach for, only to get outstruck by Shields? Safe to say none of his sparring partners can even dream of being at the level of Andre Ward or we would have heard about it. I have a feeling Georges just goes to Freddie to learn theory and technique, rather than step in the ring with legit smashers.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    bluesy said:

GSP is a retard. How long has he been training with Freddie Roach for, only to get outstruck by Shields? Safe to say none of his sparring partners can even dream of being at the level of Andre Ward or we would have heard about it. I have a feeling Georges just goes to Freddie to learn theory and technique, rather than step in the ring with legit smashers.

Couldn't agree more

Personally I think it's a slap in the face of Freddie
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free

Well its true, GSP is not training with better boxers, Diaz is the best MMA boxer

I think he was referring to training with ex world boxing champ Lucien Bute.Who is light years ahead of any MMA boxer.Though Diaz has trained in the past with Andre Ward,who is currently a top 5 pound for pound boxer.Bottem line is both guys have Phenominal boxing talent at their disposal.Pretty Sure GSP has been trained by Freddie Roach from time to time also.Im glad both guys are pulling in the talent to prepare though.
    bluesy said:

Actually Freddie was impressed by GSP,and GSP`S jab has looked pretty good against Kos and Condit.Just Saying
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free

I guarantee you that Anderson would NOT box with diaz, he would stay on the outside and kick him
    man.. serious fail... I didnt think Diaz' fans were that delusional..

I'm still struggling to see why in the **** are people trying to pretend that Diaz's boxing is so good. I think this all happened when he knocked out Daley.. people all went crazy about his supposedly good striking. Truth is, Daley is overrated as **** and above all he's a brainless brawler.

Hell. even Freddie Roach said Diaz isn`t a good boxer. If I gotta believe anyone on that topic I'll believe Roach.

diaz is training with better boxers? i guess that makes sense. whatever gives him a better chance of scoring a knockout off of his back i guess.

As far as I`m concerned Diaz`s boxing won`t count for much.You can`t learn to defend GSP`S double in 8 Weeks.He should be focusing on Jitz ,jitz and mor jitz.Because at the end of the day a sub is the only way he pulls it off.Unless Diaz magically has heroic takedown defence this fight is 80% ground 20 % standing.Contrlling where the fight takes place is such a huge advantage.
    shark26 said:

I hope Diaz wins just so we have a champ willing to fight in Superfights

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Fight and Diaz in the same Sentence

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Silva vs Diaz I wasn`t aware the UFC website had a comedy section.GSP at least might be able to take Silva down and at least land some weak **** GNP.How would Diaz possibly threaten Silva.Zero chance for the takedown,don`t even try to say Diaz would see the 2nd round if he stood with Silva.Not to mention with Diaz`s approach,and blatent disrespect Silva would unleash punishment on Nick like no one has ever seen. This would be Sanctioned Murder

Have you ever hit someone with your best shot, only for them to smile back at you. Aint a good feeling in the middle of a fight.

Diaz knows homie, lol.
    I`m not sticking up for Diaz ,but Noons was a pro boxer with a very good record.No slouch at all ,as a boxer anyways.Diaz might not be the best in the UFC.but he`s up there.Unorthadox ,but effective.
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
    edited March 2013
    What a cry baby can't wait to see GSP out box the so called best boxer in MMA lol what a joke........
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• LegrosfleauLegrosfleau Posts: 622Free
    Personnally i havent seen Diaz prove anything since he joined the UFC. I give him the benefit of the doubt but we will really see what he can do vs GSP. Until then hes just another contender. Havent seen anything impressive in the Condit fight and vs BJpenn, he had trouble bringing him down even tho bj was not defending. The last one coming from outside was shield and i wasnt impressed either. If i was GSp id be more scared of the next 4 probable title contenders.
    I am really curious to see what will be Diaz reaction if he lose decisively.
    Account bet victory:

Adambomber 3,800 posts : UFC116 Lesnar vs Carwin.
  • KrendoKrendo Posts: 909Free
    GSP is just a 10 to 1 favorite against Nick. I'm sure there's zero credibility to that number, Nick is by far a better fighter. lol He does have a punchers chance, but it looks like the smart money is on GSP. Either that, or Canadian millionaires are pushing the line up.

Quote:

Origin
  • YerboYerbo Posts: 2,515Free

Diaz knows homie, lol.
    I think the point was that Diaz's boxing is not nearly as good as his fans think it is. His toughness has nothing to do with his boxing skills, which are limited. He has good volume with good accuracy and almost nothing else. A real boxer would eat him alive in a boxing match.
    I find it very strange for Diaz to be putting time into boxing considering his boxing is already than GSP's (which isn't saying much) and he is going to be spending the fight on his back.

I'm still struggling to see why in the **** are people trying to pretend that Diaz's boxing is so good. I think this all happened when he knocked out Daley.. people all went crazy about his supposedly good striking. Truth is, Daley is overrated as **** and above all he's a brainless brawler.

Hell. even Freddie Roach said Diaz isn`t a good boxer. If I gotta believe anyone on that topic I'll believe Roach.
    Because most MMA fans know nothing about boxing.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free

Freddie Roach's opinion is almost as worthless as steven seagal's
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,421Free
    lmao.

Diaz was gotten to.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread