Shogun VS Nogueira verbally agreed for June event

TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Tagged:

Comments

• GstarUkGstarUk Posts: 7,194Free
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/4/4062778/shogun-rua-vs-antonio-rogerio-nogueria-rematch-ufc-june-mma

Finally!

I reckon Nog will win the rematch, thats if they both stay injury free........... Unlikely.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    What!!!...I'm more interested in roger vs. Tim...that's a closer fight then Shogun vs. Lil nog

Lil nog is getting koed ok sure...his speed has slowed way way down
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • GstarUkGstarUk Posts: 7,194Free
    He may do, but gotta feeling Nog got this.
    Then again my predictions have been **** this year....
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    WAR SHOGUUUUUUUUUUN

if he loses he should deffo retire
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    edited March 2013
    Shogun's got this!

Post edited by TheOvereem on

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    epic!
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

• TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

Lil Nog's win over Rashad was not in the least bit impressive.

and which one of Shoguns last fights has he looked impressive? oh yea thats right none
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    I don't think Nog or Shogun is getting knocked out this is a very close fight.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,013Free
    You mean ShoCan didnt duck another fight?

Lil Nog gonna blast this washed bum. Hopefully ShoDone doesnt resort to lay and pray again.

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

and which one of Shoguns last fights has he looked impressive? oh yea thats right none
    he had a couple respectable performances in the UFC

he KO'd Liddell in the 1st when chuck was still a force
    he KO'd Machida in the 1st when Machida was unstoppable (also was the first guy to win even a round against him in their first fight)
    he KO'd Forrest in the 1st
    he put up an amazing fight with Hendo who is undoubtedly one of the best ever

i don't think Shogun is top 3 at LHW, but he still an amazing talent and at only 31 he's def still a guy to keep an eye open for
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 961Free
    I gotta agree,KO'S liddell,Machida and Forrest.ALL-time great matchup against Hendo .Never fights boringand a likeable personality..I really don't know how a fight fan can dislike the guy.I do truly wish he would come to fight in better condition ,but that might be his knees.
    edh1 said:

I really don't know how a fight fan can dislike the guy.

jealousy
    Sisti said:

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

he KO'd Machida in the 1st when Machida was unstoppable (also was the first guy to win even a round against him in their first fight)

i don't think Shogun is top 3 at LHW, but he still an amazing talent and at only 31 he's def still a guy to keep an eye open for
    LMAO what?

Looked like complete trash against Mark Coleman lmao
    Knocked out Chuck after RamGOAT took his soul.
    Clipped a dude with a glass jaw the first time he actually scrapped in his career.
    Beat an incredibly washed up, unfocused Forrest.
    Got destroyed by Hendo only to have mount for 10 mins and inflict less damage than Shields.
    Lost to an overrated up and comer in his first real fight.

ShoCan has looked ShoDone in every single fight in the UFC. He has been exposed as a complete can. He has a worse UFC record than Dan Hardy ffs..

Sisti said:

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

LMAO what?

Clipped a dude with a glass jaw the first time he actually scrapped in his career.
    Got destroyed by Hendo only to have mount for 10 mins and inflict less damage than Shields.

ShoCan has looked ShoDone in every single fight in the UFC. He has been exposed as a complete can. He has a worse UFC record than Dan Hardy ffs..
    Where's Hendo's UFC belt?

Sisti said:

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

LMAO what?

Wheres Shogun's PRIDE beltS?

Where is Shoguns win over Fedor?

Why couldn't Shogun get a win over Dan?
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,189Free
    edited March 2013

Sisti said:

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

LMAO what?

Wheres Shogun's PRIDE beltS?

Where is Shoguns win over Fedor?

where is Dan's win over Lyoto

Why couldn't Shogun get a win over Dan?

^^^
    Post edited by _TUF1_ on

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    awesome action figure, wonder if you can get herb dean :)
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

PunchBag said:

awesome action figure, wonder if you can get herb dean :)

nah they already got the token black guy

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free

PATSTER said:

Shogun will win easily

He looked pretty good in the bones fight........ B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Awesome match up, hopefully these two bring and we see some fireworks. Also, Gracie vs. Kennedy should be a close one.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    War Shogun ! Hope he brings the heat
    WAR 209 !
    Shogun is one of the best there is...let's just be honest about it, 2 younger better guys (gus and jones) were out there in the world and were even better than him. When there's 7billion people in the world, there's always going to be hungrier and better guys coming out, that doesn't really diminish shogun it just says more about how good gus and jones are
    Post edited by Sisti on
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    I personally think Shogun looked good in the Gus fight he was just outsized. Shogun better win impressively over Lil Nog otherwise it might be time to re-think what he's doing in this sport. Nog has looked like complete **** while in the UFC. He didn't really beat Hashad either, Hashad beat himself.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    Sisti said:

Shogun is one of the best there is...let's just be honest about it, 2 younger better guys (gus and jones) were out there in the world and were even better than him. When there's 7billion people in the world, there's always going to be hungrier and better guys coming out, that doesn't really diminish shogun it just says more about how good gus and jones are

True, Shogun had his glory and know he's fading because of all the wars and injuries. If it's time for him to go I'd rather see that than him doing PEDs like many others when they pass their prime

Sisti said:

True, Shogun had his glory and know he's fading because of all the wars and injuries. It's time for him to go to MW and make another run.
    fixed

him and lyoto are just pudgy 185'ers imo

I would like him against most in the middleweight division

edited March 2013
    At what 30 years old ShoCan is in his fighting prime. He is just flat out terrible and it has showed in the UFC as he has compiled a worse UFC record than Dan Hardy, got beat up by a washed up coleman, and choke out by blobum griffin. What were seeing isnt a worn out shogun, its just a clean shogun.what wars? He gave out one sided **** beatings. If his body was breaking down for any reason it would be past steroid abuse and smoking tobacco.
    Post edited by ShannonRitch1p4p on

At what 30 years old ShoCan is in his fighting prime. He is just flat out terrible and it has showed in the UFC as he has compiled a worse UFC record than Dan Hardy, got beat up by a washed up coleman, and choke out by blobum griffin. What were seeing isnt a worn out shogun, its just a clean shogun.what wars? He gave out one sided **** beatings. If his body was breaking down for any reason it would be past steroid abuse and smoking tobacco.

to quote the tito "let me tell you how you're feeling right now"

Yo TUFnewb. How are those **** meat sandwiches tasting from Big **** Bob in forum prison?

Yo TUFnewb. How are those **** meat sandwiches tasting from Big **** Bob in forum prison?

pfft I'm a locked up 13'er and i still get more respect than u round here