Hunt vs The baddest man on the planet.......

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
How do you guys think hunt would do against the terminater aka brown pride? Does he have a chance in hell of dethroning the champ? How would the fight go down.... discuss........
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,189Free
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    Who is the baddest man on the planet?
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,189Free
    WarWest said:

Who is the baddest man on the planet?

Aldo would never make HW

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    Well if it stayed standing Cain would get knocked clean out, Id pick Cain by GNP TKO.

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
    AxeMurduh said:

Well if it stayed standing Cain would get knocked clean out, Id pick Cain by GNP TKO.

Lol I think Cain wound make him look silly in the standing up just like JDS he would be worried about the take down.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

AxeMurduh said:

This ^^^

But a UD
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    edited March 2013
    cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

Lol I think Cain wound make him look silly in the standing up just like JDS he would be worried about the take down.....
    JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

If Cain doesn't get him down he's ****ed, Hunt would make him **** his pants

Cain obv wins though, takes him down and Gnp's him to a decision or tko from Hunt gassing
    Post edited by i_run_this on

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    Hunt is one of the oddest MMA characters there are...he lost 6 in a row and then won 4 in a row in amazing fashion

cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

Cain obv wins though, takes him down and Gnp's him to a decision or tko from Hunt gassing
    Why is your sig a gif of Wandy fapping!?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    The way struve was striking in top position I wouldn't a fight with Cain lasting more than a round or 2. Cain takes him down and pounds him out.

I feel like if Struve remained striking while on top of Hunt rather than attack hunt with subs he would have won.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
    edited March 2013

cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

Cain obv wins though, takes him down andthat Gnp's him to a decision or tko from Hunt gassing
    I don't give a **** that he is a K1 champ look at what just happened to Reem the K1 champ he got laid the **** out..... B-)
    Post edited by cruz2990 on

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    if struve can get the fight to the mat then lets be realistic mark isnt gonig to spend more than 30seconds of the whole fight on his feet.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

The way struve was striking in top position I wouldn't a fight with Cain lasting more than a round or 2. Cain takes him down and pounds him out.

I feel like if Struve remained striking while on top of Hunt rather than attack hunt with subs he would have won.

This ^^^^ also Hunt would probably be gassed half way through the first round against cardio cain......

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    If JDS can catch Cain early so can Hunt and do so much more
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    cruz2990 said:

cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

Cain obv wins though, takes him down andthat Gnp's him to a decision or tko from Hunt gassing
    I don't give a **** that he is a K1 champ look at what just happened to Reem the K1 champ he got laid the **** out..... B-)
    delusional as **** bro

WarWest said:

cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

why not

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    None, Hunt and Struve looked pretty bad, imo. He would lose, badly.

• NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,124Free
    Very strong possibility that Hunt knocks him the **** out. The odds would persuade me to bet on Hunt.

WarWest said:

cruz2990 said:

AxeMurduh said:

JDS isn't a k1 champ bro

why not
    LoL

Word
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    If Cain kept it standing, he would definitely get KTFOed. If Cain does what he normally does, though, and mixes it up, he'll definitely get the TKO win. I'm actually skeptical about just how much power Hunt has in his hands. I mean, everyone knows he has power, but I don't think he's as big of a power puncher as everyone thinks. He's just accurate. Who the **** hasn't shut Struve's lights out? I was really surprised that it took Hunt so long to KO him after landing so many good shots. Anyway, there's no reason to think that Cain would keep it standing with a K1 level striker when he has taken almost everyone he's ever fought down.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Ameriman said:

If Cain kept it standing, he would definitely get KTFOed. If Cain does what he normally does, though, and mixes it up, he'll definitely get the TKO win. I'm actually skeptical about just how much power Hunt has in his hands. I mean, everyone knows he has power, but I don't think he's as big of a power puncher as everyone thinks. He's just accurate. Who the **** hasn't shut Struve's lights out? I was really surprised that it took Hunt so long to KO him after landing so many good shots. Anyway, there's no reason to think that Cain would keep it standing with a K1 level striker when he has taken almost everyone he's ever fought down.

Ahh have you ever had to punch a guy who's over a foot taller then you?...**** is no cake walk..ur right he is accurate..and to be that on point with giving up that big a reach disadvantage is very much a credit to his stand up skills...has only Jones ever fought done that well against him while giving up that big a reach disabvatage

Also look at the fight...most of the action was on the ground...not really hunts element...the time spent standing was all hunt...hunt has a lot of power...deff top 3 punching power if not the most
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

• wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,322Free
    Cain would crap to strikes.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    I don't think they'd make Hunt vs. Nick Diaz tbh...
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros

I don't think they'd make Hunt vs. Nick Diaz tbh...

I said baddest man on the planet not the biggest **** on the planet.......

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    Hunt as HW champ would be a sight to behold, but there's no way he would stop a Cain takedown. Cain has much better top control than Struve so once it hit the ground the fight would be over.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    BruteDion said:

Ameriman said:

Ahh have you ever had to punch a guy who's over a foot taller then you?...**** is no cake walk..ur right he is accurate..and to be that on point with giving up that big a reach disadvantage is very much a credit to his stand up skills...has only Jones ever fought done that well against him while giving up that big a reach disabvatage

Also look at the fight...most of the action was on the ground...not really hunts element...the time spent standing was all hunt...hunt has a lot of power...deff top 3 punching power if not the most
    I don't know about that... Roy Nelson is no taller than Mark Hunt, and he dropped Struve with the first clean punch he landed. So, frankly, this height excuse sounds a little silly to me. I mean, I understand it's harder to hit someone taller than you, but Hunt was landing clean shots consistently. It's worth noting, by the way, that everyone who has ever stopped Struve did so in the first round.

As for Hunt having the most punching power in the MMA, I think you'd have a hard time making that argument. Hunt has only ever put another fighter out of consciousness twice in his MMA career. There are many heavyweights with twice that number.

Again, don't mistake me for saying that Hunt doesn't have power. I'm simply saying that he doesn't seem to have as much power as I thought he did.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • Teenage FanboyTeenage Fanboy Posts: 82Free
    Hunt wins by submission, kimura.
    My little brazilian candy, smack:
    text
  • Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    Cain by whatever he wants, Mark Hunt is slow, and has no cardio or ground game.
    Ameriman said:

BruteDion said:

Ameriman said:

I don't know about that... Roy Nelson is no taller than Mark Hunt, and he dropped Struve with the first clean punch he landed. So, frankly, this height excuse sounds a little silly to me. I mean, I understand it's harder to hit someone taller than you, but Hunt was landing clean shots consistently. It's worth noting, by the way, that everyone who has ever stopped Struve did so in the first round.

As for Hunt having the most punching power in the MMA, I think you'd have a hard time making that argument. Hunt has only ever put another fighter out of consciousness twice in his MMA career. There are many heavyweights with twice that number.

Again, don't mistake me for saying that Hunt doesn't have power. I'm simply saying that he doesn't seem to have as much power as I thought he did.
    Yes roy is taller it does help

Also roy has a better ground game so maybe his stand up would not be hindered his stand up striking

Roy did put struve out sooner that's true...but didn't BJ Penn put Matt Hughes out faster then Thiago Alves did...does that mean BJ deff has more power...get what I'm tryin to say?...the time it takes to put someone out has very little on who has power or not

Hunt broke struve jaw...breaking the jaw of any man over a foot taller is crazy power
    Sig record
    40-21