Detailed comparison of Nick Diaz and GSP

StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,326Free
Real FIGHTERS shadowbox to start an interview. War Diaz!

Meanwhile George is doing gaynastics such as salad tossing tumbles, jumping banana splits and the infamous ballerina flip. haha

laugh and discuss thanx
Tagged:

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    GSP always shows up though
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    "drugs are bad"

LOLOLO war Diaz.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    drugs are bad mmkay
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    edited March 2013
    Keem said:

Not to fight

But Diaz always shows up to fight

BAM *****!!
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Not for that superfight w/ Estima.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Poor Diaz. He's not even that bad, but he's gotta be such an outspoken idiot. He's going to get maliciously beaten.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    BAM its in the sig
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Falling for the "superfight" huh? Yeah, Zuffa loves to throw that out there
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Really the "superfight" slogan aint the important part. There was a "fight" to be had and Nick didn't show.

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Really the "superfight" slogan aint the important part. There was a "fight" to be had and Nick didn't show.
    Why didnt he? LoL

I will hold my breath for an answer that makes him look bad

Please dont let me die
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die
    He still could of fought if he already had the money to put up for the charity.

Megumi Fuji

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    "Are you scared to test a third time?"

"No. If I do, I get to take another vacation." LMFAO.
    Believe in Beard
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die
    He left the fans who paid $20 hanging

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die
    So, he's going to go to an event that he only agreed to go to because his purse would go to charity, but the guy running it wasn't even putting it to charity? And his opponent missing weight, too? LOL.
    Believe in Beard

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die
    So, he's going to go to an event that he only agreed to go to because his purse would go to charity, but the guy running it wasn't even putting it to charity? And his opponent missing weight, too? LOL.
    Word is Estima made weight from the organization running the event (been awhile can't remember). Diaz could of just paid the charity in theory. Lets forget the paying customers for a sec. The real warrior moniker on this forum is in question for Diaz..

User can say what they want, but GSP and Condit @ least showed up to the fights people question them. lol

Megumi Fuji

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    edited March 2013
    So what you're trying to say is while Nick's struggling to put sentences together crying about how he's the real deal and doesn't get recognition for it, George is training to be a better athlete.

HAHAHA That's hilarious!!!

Post edited by the_enigma on
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die
    Word is Estima made weight from the organization running the event (been awhile can't remember). Diaz could of just paid the charity in theory. Lets forget the paying customers for a sec. The real warrior moniker on this forum is in question for Diaz..

User can say what they want, but GSP and Condit @ least showed up to the fights people question them. lol
    LOL. He said he sent Cesar Gracie a picture of the number on the scale. LMFAO!!!! That's almost as bad as using an Internet picture of a ruler to measure who's the bigger fighter. HAHAHAHAHA.
    Believe in Beard

So what you're trying to say is while Nick's struggling to put sentences together crying about how he's the real deal and doesn't get recognition for it, George is training to be a better athlete.

HAHAHA That's hilarious!!!

Yeah, Diaz is a real fighter. Georges is an athlete who enjoys being on top of another man and does gymnastics in his spare time.
    Believe in Beard

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

LOL. He said he sent Cesar Gracie a picture of the number on the scale. LMFAO!!!! That's almost as bad as using an Internet picture of a ruler to measure who's the bigger fighter. HAHAHAHAHA.
    Was he on weight in the pic.. lol

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Believe in Beard

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Was he on weight? lol

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Was he on weight? lol
    Apparently, but no **** way that's credible. LOL.
    Believe in Beard

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Was he on weight? lol
    Even if Estima didn't make weight, "shoot". Nate fought Rory Markham when he was 177lbs. NO excuse. lol

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Was he on weight? lol
    Even if Estima didn't make weight, "shoot". Nate fought Rory Markham when he was 177lbs. NO excuse. lol
    Nate got **** paid for it, though. Diaz wasn't getting paid and he doesn't have to do a BJJ competition when MMA's his first priority and makes millions off of it.
    Believe in Beard
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    Nick aint nothin but a baby back ****
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Not to fight

BAM *****!!
    Why didnt he? LoL

Please dont let me die

C'mon, now... LOL
    Was he on weight? lol
    Nate got **** paid for it, though. Diaz wasn't getting paid and he doesn't have to do a BJJ competition when MMA's his first priority and makes millions off of it.
    Nick turned down a fight he agreed to. Whether it was the money, charity, or weight Diaz didn't show and people paid to see it. Everything would/could of worked out, so he ducked something no matter how you look at it. Especially by most of the Diaz's fans logic on this forum had it been one of there most hated. (GSP, Condit, etc.) lol

Megumi Fuji

"I'd never let a fight against the best slip away"

Megumi Fuji

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,811Moderator, Ultimate
    Stomp please post more to educate some of these fools
    imageimage
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    wasn't detailed YOU ****

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,388Free
    Diaz is in shape and a good fighter
    GSP is an athlete and a good fighter

there's your comparison.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds