anybody listen to the UFC158 media conferece call?

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
edited March 2013 in UFC
Lol it was pretty good......The uneducated fool is gunna get beat down.....
Post edited by cruz2990 on
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    It takes Nick like 8 mins to answer to ask one question. He's just rambling. lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
    PATSTER said:

cruz2990 said:

Lol it was pretty good......The uneducated fool is huna get a beat down.....

Calls Diaz uneducated.

"huna"

B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Nick keeps saying he's not a disrespectful person. Dude.. Look at your resume. lol.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    GSP - I speak better english than you lol.......

• iamdylanriamdylanr Posts: 423Free
    It got pretty intense at times, cant wait until the weigh in.
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,097Free
  • iamdylanriamdylanr Posts: 423Free
    edited March 2013
    youtube.com/watch?v=PuAFgpkzvvU there ya go
    Post edited by iamdylanr on
    MilesGun said:

link or it didnt happen

Can someone post that for me please sorry I am on my phone you uneducated fool....... B-)

iamdylanr said:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuAFgpkzvvU there ya go

thanx
    edited March 2013
    cruz2990 said:

MilesGun said:

link or it didnt happen

Can someone post that for me please sorry I am on my phone you uneducated fool....... B-)
    you sound mad gay yo
    Post edited by MGun on
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    All the GSP fans wear tight shorts :)
    WAR 209 !

• GstarUkGstarUk Posts: 7,194Free
    Haha entertaining conference call, first one actually listened to all of it.
    Soccer mum telling diaz she hopes gsp beats his ****..... Priceless.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    GstarUk said:

Haha entertaining conference call, first one actually listened to all of it.
    Soccer mum telling diaz she hopes gsp beats his ****..... Priceless.

That woman deserves a beatdown for that.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    ''i don't have anyone helping me, with my money and ****. I'm too busy fighting all these fights!'' says the guy who was suspended for the last 12 months lol.
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    GSP is pampered up
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free

''i don't have anyone helping me, with my money and ****. I'm too busy fighting all these fights!'' says the guy who was suspended for the last 12 months lol.

Diaz - 35 fights over 10 1/2 years

GSP - 26 fights over 10 years and 10 months

=)) =)) =)) =))
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    The only time he ever made money was the fights against BJ and Carlos, and he just had 12 months to take care of his investments. Why the hell is he still crying? LOL
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

WarWest said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    The only time he ever made money was the fights against BJ and Carlos, and he just had 12 months to take care of his investments. Why the hell is he still crying? LOL
    Shut the **** up you uneducated fool
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WarWest said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    **** your MOTHER !! lol
    texttext

GSP 1-3-5

WarWest said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    **** your MOTHER !! lol
    You think I am scared of you?

WarWest said:

=)) =)) =)) =))
    Oh and he took a 1 1/2 year vacation for being busted for weed TWICE

So that's 35 fights in 9 years

=)) =)) =)) =))
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,044Free
    edited March 2013

Georges is a dbag....his true colours have shown, calling Nick uneducated and a failure, when Nick said nothing disresspectful of Georges

dude georges called nick what he is.
    nick keeps killing him **** and ****. then goes "didnt say anything disrespectful". what a ****.
    Diaz spent half the call complaining about not getting recognition, about having done just as much and making so little money, blah blah blah. GSP just shove it to his face that they started to the same point and that he's the one responsible for his position and to stop acting like a **** victim and talk ****.

And that's **** right man. Both guys had to go through hard times to get where they are. GSP was willing to act professionnaly and handeled his carreer like a man. During that time Diaz been acting like a bum. And that's especially ironically true considering that he would've had his chance at the belt along time ago if he had not just decided to act like a frustrated teenager and no-show 2 press conferences. Now he's there crying about not getting recognition with the other guy on the line being the one dude to who he's owing his one shot he gets at the UFC gold. Guy should show some gratitude and start acting like a man instead of keeping up his gangsta' act. Look again. he was late for that call. hell. some 13'er are more responsible than this guy.

When even after that you keep acting all bitchy and moany for not living the same life as the other guy you seriously need a wake up call to shut the **** up.
    Post edited by Furiousmat on

Georges is a dbag....his true colours have shown, calling Nick uneducated and a failure, when Nick said nothing disresspectful of Georges

dude georges called nick what he is.
    nick keeps killing him **** and ****. then goes "didnt say anything disrespectful". what a ****.
    Diaz spent half the call complaining about not getting recognition, about having done just as much and making so little money, blah blah blah. GSP just shove it to his face that they started to the same point and that he's the one responsible for his position and to stop acting like a **** victim and talk ****.

And that's **** right man. Both guys had to go through hard times to get where they are. GSP was willing to act professionnaly and handeled his carreer like a man. During that time Diaz been acting like a bum. And that's especially ironically true considering that he would've had his chance at the belt along time ago if he had not just decided to act like a frustrated teenager and no-show 2 press conferences. Now he's there crying about not getting recognition with the other guy on the line being the one dude to who he's owing his one shot he gets at the UFC gold. Guy should show some gratitude and start acting like a man instead of keeping up his gangsta' act. Look again. he was late for that call. hell. some 13'er are more responsible than this guy.

When even after that you keep acting all bitchy and moany for not living the same life as the other guy you seriously need a wake up call to shut the **** up.
    The only thing GSP has handled like a man is his boyfriend little buddy

Sorry
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • mtlmtl Posts: 522Free
    Nick...."facepalm" this is why its hard to like him.... are we in high school?? at least he can fight!!
    -Cerrone

-"Smooth"Henderson

-Johnny Bones Jones

-GSP

-Nate Diaz

-Munoz

-Struve

-Lauzon
  • mtlmtl Posts: 522Free
    hahahah helweenie!!
    -Cerrone

-"Smooth"Henderson

-Johnny Bones Jones

-GSP

-Nate Diaz

-Munoz

-Struve

-Lauzon
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    What a bunch of babble from Diaz.
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,196Free
    Anderson Silva's latest tweet......

"I hear conference and agree with Nick. I no want to fight George anymore. George lie about better english and call Nick uneducated but don't know what pampered mean. Even i know what pampered mean and my english no good. George no hispect notching" Anderson Silva
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free

Anderson Silva's latest tweet......

"I hear conference and agree with Nick. I no want to fight George anymore. George lie about better english and call Nick uneducated but don't know what pampered mean. Even i know what pampered mean and my english no good. George no hispect notching" Anderson Silva

He didn't say that whatsoever.
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster