Nick Diaz: "I would be greatfully accepting of a fight with the 185 or 155 pound champ"

WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Diaz shouldn't even be getting a shot at WW right now. lol. He should be thanking George for giving Nick the shot he wants so bad.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    It's easy to say when your never going to be in that position.

Diaz shouldn't even be getting a shot at WW right now. lol. He should be thanking George for giving Nick the shot he wants so bad.

This is very true

If Silva gave GSP a title shot would he take it?

Oh, that's right, Silva tried to give it to him for years LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    Gabri1985 said:

It's easy to say when your never going to be in that position.

+1

GSP has been in that position for years

And still doesn't take advantage of it Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    fobar said:

Diaz is a warrior that will fight anyone, GSP is an athlete that wants to fight people he thinks he can beat.

thats not me hating on GSP, just the way he rolls

It's the truth, I'm sure it's hard to handle for GSP fans

And that's not being mean, I myself would be pissed LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    The sad thing is gsp has more chance then anyone at middleweight of beating Silva, i don't think he would but he has a chance.

Keem said:

This is very true

Nick should of paid homeage. He ranted so bad that he contradicted himself quite a few times on that. I'm sure if Dana said, "Okay GSP, Silva's next" then that would be GSP main focus, but at the same time people keep nagging about this being the fight people wanted to see, so what do people want from GSP? lol, he can't fight everybody at the same time.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Gabri1985 said:

The sad thing is gsp has more chance then anyone at middleweight of beating Silva, i don't think he would but he has a chance.

I disagree

I don't see GSP threatening Silva with anything at all
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Diaz is more deserving of a title shot then Sonnen or BigFoot or Pettis... ;)

Over Sonnen yeah assuming Gustaffson didn't turn down a fight w/ Jones, but Diaz is coming off of a lost, and not coming off of a streak.

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

This is very true

Nick should of paid homeage. He ranted so bad that he contradicted himself quite a few times on that. I'm sure if Dana said, "Okay GSP, Silva's next" then that would be GSP main focus, but at the same time people keep nagging about this being the fight people wanted to see, so what do people want from GSP? lol, he can't fight everybody at the same time.
    GSP has ducked the fight for years, simple as that

Honestly it's not the fight I want to see. If I want to see Silva in a "superfight" I want it to be against Jones. That's the only competitive fight for Silva
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    The only reason Diaz would take the fight with Silva is the money, gsp doesn't need the cash so why would he take a fight with a bigger guy who is also regarded as the best fighter on the planet and by many ever? if you had all his money would you take the fight?
    Gabri1985 said:

The only reason Diaz would take the fight with Silva is the money, gsp doesn't need the cash so why would he take a fight with a bigger guy who is also regarded as the best fighter on the planet and by many ever? if you had all his money would you take the fight?

if i was a fighter I would fight the best opponents, so yes i would fight him

GSP hasnt the heart to fight guys he knows he might not beat, end off

Diaz = fighter. GSP = athlete
    Post edited by fobar on

WarWest said:

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

This is very true

GSP has ducked the fight for years, simple as that

Honestly it's not the fight I want to see. If I want to see Silva in a "superfight" I want it to be against Jones. That's the only competitive fight for Silva
    That's what I'm saying. Silva already has wins at LHW. One over a former champ. Silva vs. GSP isn't even that great of a match up really.

Megumi Fuji

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Keem said:

Over Sonnen yeah assuming Gustaffson didn't turn down a fight w/ Jones, but Diaz is coming off of a lost, and not coming off of a streak.
    coming off a loss where Diaz had to literally chase his opponent that refused to engage :)) ...like Machida did too Hendo ;)
    Gabri1985 said:

To prove that I was the #1 fighter in the world

GSP has ****ed around and ducked for so many years that he's even lost his #2 spot LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Gabri1985 said:

yes i would
    fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

GSP has fought everyone at welterweight all earned there spot and he beat them, how many of the champs have stepped up and fought the champ in a higher weight class? Hughes was champ for years and never did it. the only one i can think of is Penn and he has fought at welterweight before.

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

GSP has fought everyone at welterweight all earned there spot and he beat them, how many of the champs have stepped up and fought the champ in a higher weight class? Hughes was champ for years and never did it. the only one i can think of is Penn and he has fought at welterweight before.
    Which is why Penn is 100 times the fighter than GSP and Hughes.

The offer has always been there to prove himself the best, he always declined.

Keem said:

coming off a loss where Diaz had to literally chase his opponent that refused to engage :)) ...like Machida did too Hendo ;)
    That's an excuse. Nick should of wanted it more, or found a way to win.

Megumi Fuji

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

as they say a good big un beats a good little un. Silva should beat gsp just like Jones should beat silva. Gsp has proved himself the best welterweight around, why risk getting knocked out by Silva? Why do you think Silva has been gunning for GSP more then Jones?

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

as they say a good big un beats a good little un. Silva should beat gsp just like Jones should beat silva. Gsp has proved himself the best welterweight around, why risk getting knocked out by Silva? Why do you think Silva has been gunning for GSP more then Jones?
    true fighters want to beat the best at any weight. thats why boxers fight at different weights to win as many titles as possible

GSP has he WW legacy, but he will never be remember as one of the best because he didnt take the risk. why should he? well as he isnt a fighter then he shouldnt, clearly

and to say a good big un beats a good little un, not always. often the reverse is the truth.

Keem said:

Keem said:

true...he should of brought a taser to the fight...would of slowed the runner down ;)

Keem said:

Keem said:

true...he should of brought a taser to the fight...would of slowed the runner down ;)
    Pushing the pace isn't illegal

Megumi Fuji

edited March 2013
    fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Gabri1985 said:

true fighters want to beat the best at any weight. thats why boxers fight at different weights to win as many titles as possible

GSP has he WW legacy, but he will never be remember as one of the best because he didnt take the risk. why should he? well as he isnt a fighter then he shouldnt, clearly

and to say a good big un beats a good little un, not always. often the reverse is the truth.

Fobar's dropping them left and right LoL
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Or cutting of the cage

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Or cutting of the cage
    Neither is running
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Or cutting of the cage
    Neither is *running
    ^ *circling / resetting

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Or cutting of the cage
    Neither is *running
    ^ *circling / resetting
    Just sayin breh
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine