"nick diaz deserves to be beat down."

MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
i totally agree with this. hes no professional, just a lucky brawler with a little training. people just want to see GSP dethroned. theyll get over it.... in a few years.
the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free

i totally agree with this. hes no professional, just a lucky brawler with a little training. people just want to see GSP dethroned. theyll get over it.... in a few years.

+1

Lots of luck
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

mods, can you do something so i can flag as troll, abuse, off topic and disagree? thank you

True, there should be a dumb**** option too.

My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 806Free

mods, can you do something so i can flag as troll, abuse, off topic and disagree? thank you

Spartacus your not a troll? Nick Diaz isn't disrespectful? Even his own fans agree he's unproffessional and says stupid crap. Stay mad, and keep trolling. When Diaz loses will you still cry? Pathetic troll =)
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    Machida has no power
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,435Free
    edited March 2013
    Diaz already had a breakdown on the conference call. He was so gotten to.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    anyone with frank mir as their AV cannot be taken seriously
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free

with a little training

lol wut?

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    Watching a Nick Diaz fight>>>>>>>>>>watching a GSP fight.. that's all that matters!

To say Diaz has no skill is **** retarded without guys like him the UFC wouldn't be anywhere as entertaining you think a roster full of wrestlers laying on people would have gotten the UFC this far lol!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,062Premium

Watching a Nick Diaz fight>>>>>>>>>>watching a GSP fight.. that's all that matters!

To say Diaz has no skill is **** retarded without guys like him the UFC wouldn't be anywhere as entertaining you think a roster full of wrestlers laying on people would have gotten the UFC this far lol!

GSP vs Condit was 10x better then Diaz vs Condit
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,019Free

GSP is a criminal, robbing the fans of the GSP vs SIlva fight.. For that, I hope Diaz puts him in a coma for 3 hours.

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    GSP is gonna bust up his face and pride in the process
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free

If Condit engaged in the Diaz fight it wouldn't have been the case but yes it was better and Condit hurt GSP in that fight which made it exciting. That's the only fight you could mention from the past few years coz 9/10 times Diaz fights are much more exciting.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

Because he knew who the more dangerous fighter was

He knew GSP couldn't do anything to him so he engaged him much more

That can make for an exciting fight
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,062Premium
    WarWest said:

Bull ****. Condit tried to run away in the GSP fight too, but George is actually skilled and/or smart enough to not allow that to happen and turned it into a fight.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage

WarWest said:

Bull ****. Condit tried to run away in the GSP fight too, but George is actually skilled and/or smart enough to not allow that to happen and turned it into a fight.
    No, he didn't

Condit had no problem engaging GSP because he had nothing to worry about

Diaz vs Condit could have been amazing, but Condit was scared as a mofo of Diaz

Hence the reason Condit vs GSP was a better fight, Condit wasn't scared of GSP
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine